For those who love nasi lemak, Tampines is a food paradise, with a wide variety of restaurants that reinvent this classic meal. Tampines is well-known for its thriving culinary scene, with a wide variety of eateries offering mouthwatering Tampines nasi lemak with inventive variations. Tampines is an unrivalled destination for a satisfying and diverse nasi lemak experience, offering a melting pot of flavours from well-established establishments to hidden gems in coffee shops. This ensures that lovers of Tampines nasi lemak can savour this beloved dish in various delightful forms.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Nasi Lemak Ayam Taliwang – Tampines 820
The pinnacle of Singaporean cuisine, Nasi Lemak Ayam Taliwang at Tampines 820 has gained an unmatched reputation as the preferred nasi lemak chain. The cuisine, which features delicious sambals with deep flavours and top-notch ingredients, is a monument to excellence in every way. The delicate, fluffy, and aromatic lemak rice is enhanced by the unique smokiness of the ayam Taliwang.
Especially noteworthy is that the fried eggs never overcook and always come out perfectly cooked. The grilled chicken’s succulent texture is a treat, especially when paired with rice that has been infused with coconut and smells so good it deserves a Michelin star. A delicious, medium-spicy feeling is created by the distinctive twist of Taliwang’s unique sweet and spicy sauce. In addition to the delicious food, the friendly staff provides excellent customer service, making every visit enjoyable.
1. Literally the only Singaporean nasi lemak franchise I trust. There’s nothing mediocre at all on the menu. All the sambals are delicious, the ingredients are amazing and it’s all very good value for money. The smokiness of the ayam Taliwang really stands out and the rice is soft, fluffy, fragrant and truly ‘lemak’. I also love that unlike so many other places in Singapore, the fried eggs here are never overcooked.
2. Chicken grilled just nice with soft meat. Rice is soft and filled with coconut fragrance. The Taliwang sauce is not your regular nasi lemak sambal chilli. It taste sweet spicy and different. To me the spiciness is medium but I wouldn’t recommend if you can’t eat spicy. It will be super spicy for you.
3. Holy aromatic fragrance rice ! Yes Michelin star standards 👍 Sweet chilli sauce. A tasting experience for kids learning to eat chilli also. Staffs were attentive. The moment any customers approach, they take initiative take order.
Operating Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 7.30 AM – 9 PM | Friday & Saturday: 8 AM – 9 PM
Number: 8750 5240
Address: 820 TAMPINES STREET 81, TAMPINES POLYVIEW SINGAPORE 520820 Kopi House 1990 Coffeeshop, Stall 4 #01-506, 520820
2. Nasi Lemak Specialist
Nasi Lemak Specialist is a hidden gem nestled in a cosy coffeeshop setup, delivering an exceptional culinary experience that has won the hearts of its patrons. The aromatic nasi lemak, a standout on their menu, becomes a true delight when paired with their flavorful Sambal. The well-seasoned fried chicken and perfectly fried ikan bilis add to the culinary prowess, making every bite a savoury experience.
The long queues testify to its popularity, with the Chicken Wing Set standing out as one of the best nasi lemak options. Notably, the super shiok sambal surpasses even renowned establishments, providing a delicious twist to the traditional dish. The welcoming ambiance, friendly service, and hygienic surroundings contribute to its status as the best Malay food destination in the East, creating a culinary haven where good things are worth the wait. Nasi Lemak Specialist is a highly recommended haven for those seeking delectable, generously portioned Malay cuisine.
1. Is a coffeeshop set up. Love the nasi lemak, especially when you mixed the Sambal with it. Fried chicken was well seasoned and the ikan bilis were well fried. Well done and thank you very much.
2. Stumble this GEM by chance. Amaze by the long queue. Decided to tapau home. Bought the Chicken Wing Set as other choices were finished. One of the best Nasi Lemak I have ever had. The sambal is Super Shiok to MAX. Honestly better than Changi Village Nasi Lemak. Reasonable priced and generous serving. Its worth the queue. Highly recommended.
3. Super yummy Lontong and the nasi Lemak with super yummy Chicken wing n begedil. Auntie is very friendly and so are the boys in the stall. Auntie talk to you like a friend. Best Malay food in the east. Very hygienic and clean. Strongly recommended. Got queue because good things must wait.
Operating Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 7.30 AM – 1 PM | Sunday: 7.30 AM – 12 PM | Closed on Monday
Number: 8233 6101
Address: 137 Tampines St. 11, #01-14, Singapore 521137
3. Soon Lee Vegetable Rice Nasi Lemak
Soon Lee Vegetable Rice Nasi Lemak is a well-kept secret that blends delicious flavour and affordability, making it a popular option for regular family meals. One of their best dishes, the pork chop, is highly recommended for its outstanding flavour and has become a monthly favourite for many customers. Even if lines move slowly, it is definitely worth the wait. Along with the delicious sweet potato leaves, the assam pedas fish is a shockingly underappreciated pleasure and a must-try. Favourites like eggplants and aromatic curries are featured in this reasonably priced, high-quality take on the Chinese nasi lemak. Soon Lee Vegetable Rice Nasi Lemak offers a wide selection of dishes and regular rice as an option to accommodate different tastes.
1. Great food at affordable prices. Highly recommend the pork chop. My family eats it at least twice a month. Queues can move a bit slowly but its worth the wait! More
2. Surprisingly good stall with no Google reviews. My go to stall for assam pedas fish. Try their sweet potato leaves too. Recommended.
3. For the price paid, this stall serves affordable nasi lemak (Chinese style) with quality dishes. The eggplants and sambal chilli are my favourite. Curry is fragrant too !There are plenty of dishes to choose from and you can also go with normal rice if nasi lemak is not your thing.
Operating Hours: 7 AM – 9 PM Daily
Address: 137 Tampines St. 11, Singapore 522137
For those who appreciate nasi lemak, Tampines essentially becomes a sanctuary, providing an extensive array of mouthwatering options. The neighbourhood captures the spirit of Singapore’s dynamic cuisine culture, with an abundance of restaurants offering varied takes on this popular dish. Tampines nasi lemak offers a gourmet experience that surpasses conventional bounds, ranging from hidden treasures to well-known favourites. This makes it a unique location where the love for Tampines nasi lemak is cherished in all its savoury diversity.