Unlock the doors to language excellence for your child with these three best Chinese tuition centres in Tampines. With each dedicated to providing top-notch language education for your child, explore the unique and engaging teaching methods used by these tuition centres that can help your child’s language skills.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. My Chinese Steps Learning Centre- Tampines Branch
Elevate your child’s Chinese language proficiency at My Chinese Steps Learning Centre, an esteemed tuition centre in Tampines. With a dedicated team of experienced private tutors, the centre emphasises on creating an engaging and immersive learning environment. Through their systematic approach, customised programmes, and interactive courses, students can effectively comprehend the intricacies of the Chinese language, enabling them to acquire a strong foundation in reading, writing, and speaking Mandarin. With their engaging techniques, informative activities, and a nurturing environment, My Chinese Steps Learning Centre ensures your child masters the language effortlessly.
1. My children have attended My Chinese Steps for over 6 years now. Teacher Ler and her team have been very passionate in helping them to cope with the school’s Mother Tongue Chinese studies, and more importantly, creating an interest in the language. The teaching is methodical and focused on doing well for school exams, including Oral and Listening Comprehension.
2. Both my sons are with MCS since k2 and they enjoyed the lessons (now p3 and p2). I find that the lessons are structured and it helps to strengthen their knowledge. The teachers are approachable and passionate esp. Mrs Ler. The admins are also friendly and helpful. I also like how accommodating MCS is when it comes to rescheduling of lessons.
3. Me and my family are very impressed with the tuition centre. The class curriculum is well structured and paced, the teaching pedagogies are sound, with a good plethora of teaching tools and aids to facilitate learning (e.g video learning, written and oral homework etc). Prices are also competitive.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 11 AM – 9 PM | Saturday: 9 AM – 8 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 8891 4460
Address: Blk 824 Tampines Street 81 #01-12, 2nd Storey, entrance beside Car Park, 520824
2. Berries World of Learning School- Tampines Branch
Berries World of Learning School is a distinguished Chinese language enrichment centre dedicated to nurturing young minds. The centre strives to make learning fun and exciting, employing interactive and innovative teaching methods, including a fun-filled, multi-sensory approach. Their curriculums are tailored to preschool and primary school students, developing lesson materials specially designed for every lesson. Through engaging lessons and a supportive environment, Berries World of Learning School empowers students with a solid foundation in the Chinese language and instils a lifelong love for learning. With a curriculum designed to make learning Mandarin enjoyable, start your child’s Mandarin-learning adventure with Berries World of Learning School.
1. My child has been with Berries since 2016. I see that he enjoys the class even now that he is already at Pri 3. Confidently he can do the 默写 on weekly basis and that really helps him in his compo writing.
2. Bailiguo has a good environment and the teachers are professional and caring. My two children, Yan Cheng and Yan Jie, were tutored there. They grew to like Chinese from rejecting it, and even achieved very good results in Chinese in the PSLE exam. Thanks to Teacher Bailiguo for his patient teaching.
3. My daughter has been attending Peligo’s preschool since she was four years old. The teachers at the school were very patient and caring, and the lessons were lively and interesting. At that time, my daughter looked forward to going to Bailiguo to listen to stories every Saturday.
Operating Hours: Monday, Thursday & Friday: 1 PM – 9.15 PM | Tuesday: 2 PM – 9.15 PM | Wednesday: 2 PM – 7.30 PM | Saturday: 8 AM – 7.30 PM | Sunday: 8 AM – 5.30 PM
Number: 6782 8878 | Whatsapp: 9679 2878
Address: 2 Tampines Central 6, #05-01/02 NTUC Income, Tampines Point, Singapore 529483
3. My Bright Education
Located near Tampines MRT station, My Bright Education aims to provide holistic solutions to unlock your child’s full academic potential. The centre offers Chinese classes for students ranging from preschool to secondary level. Their classes are divided into core programmes, innovative programmes and holiday classes, each based on the teaching methodology utilised. The curriculum has been developed to equip every student with the foundations of the Chinese language and to nurture their skills. It is specially designed based on the MOE syllabus and customised according to the student’s individual needs. Through engaging classes and skill-building activities, students are able to enhance their language skills, including writing, reading, listening and speaking, whilst having fun.
1. My boy has been with My Bright Education (明辉教育) for more than 2 years now and I would highly recommend this school to any parents who wish for their child to grow and develop an interest in Chinese.
2. Teacher Jia and Teacher Yu are very professional Chinese teachers. The other teachers in the centre are also great. Starting from the physical and mental health of the children, they use love and patience to guide the children to learn, inspire thinking, and then learn Chinese.
3. The class that children look forward to most every week and the class that they actively participate in👍. I remember that when my child entered fourth grade, his writing was like that of a junior, and I was really worried about this.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM -7PM | Closed Saturdays & Sundays
Number: 8778 0031
Address: 2 Tampines Central 6, #09-01 Tampines Point, Singapore 529483
Invest in your child’s language development with these three best Chinese tuition centres in Tampines. Through innovative teaching approaches and dedicated instructors, students are empowered to excel in their Mandarin learning development.