Body aches can be a sign of misalignments in your spine. Symptoms such as lower back pain, migraines, shoulder pain and fatigue are caused when your nervous system is not functioning correctly. Effectively relieve your aching pains through safe and non-invasive treatments by the best chiropractors. In this article, discover the four best chiropractors in Tampines, Singapore, who can help you achieve optimal well-being through their expertise and personalised care.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Chiropractic Singapore- Tampines Branch
With over 14 years of experience, Chiropractic Singapore empowers your body to achieve optimal health through the proficiency of their highly skilled chiropractors. Align your body, mind and goals to enhance your overall health and well-being as you begin your journey.
The chiropractors at Chiropractic Singapore have won various awards and gained many high reviews, earning the trust of their patients. They go above and beyond, assisting in identifying the root cause through comprehensive tests and X-rays. Experience quick relief for all your aches and pains with Chiropractic Singapore’s fast and effective adjustments that take just a second. Chiropractic Singapore is committed to delivering effective adjustments and understanding your body’s unique needs for you and your health.
1. Im been going to adjustment for about 2 months now. Its been a good experience for me so far. I usually feel better after each adjustment. And I hope to have a good recovery after my 8 month programme. To add on, great staff and good service! :):)
2. Exceptional customer service. Friendly and professional staff/chiropractor. Explains procedures in details and handle requests/questions efficiently. Backache occurrence reduces and body feels more relax after treatment. Thumbs up.
3. I have been coming to Chiropractic Singapore (Tampines) for a few months now. The staff and chiropractors here are really friendly and attentive! Weekly sessions have been really helpful in my neck/back pains, especially since I have a desk job. Measurements are taken every 8 or so adjustments, and I could already see improvements in my first measurement! Highly recommend! Convenience of location is a huge plus for me.
Operating Hours: : Monday & Thursday: 8.30 AM – 1 PM, 3 PM – 8 PM | Tuesday & Wednesday: 3 PM – 8P M | Friday: 8.30 AM – 1 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM – 1 PM
Number: 6242 4283 | Whatsapp: 9793 3932
Address: : 1 Tampines Walk, #B1-21, Singapore 528523
2. Total Health Chiropractic- Tampines Branch
Dedicated to providing exceptional care to their patients, Total Health Singapore boasts a team of outstanding chiropractors who have trained at the top chiropractic institutions worldwide. Total Health Chiropractic is committed to delivering personalised and holistic solutions aimed at enhancing your health and wellness. They firmly believe in a collaborative approach between chiropractors and clients to achieve the best results for their health journey.
Whether you suffer from headaches or scoliosis, the experienced team of chiropractors at Total Health Chiropractic will support you throughout your health journey, providing exceptional care. Apart from personal care, Total Health extends its offering to corporate wellness, educating various companies’ and organisations’ employees on the benefits of proactive and preventive healthcare. Discover solutions for low back pain, headaches, and neck pain through their comprehensive approach to well-being.
1. I like to thank Dr John, Mike and Clara for their patient in explaining when I have questions with my condition. They are very helpful and guiding. I have lesses pain on my back after few sessions of spine adjustment. I am glad to choose Total Health Chiropractic as my spine health care. The admin team are very friendly.
2. This team of expert really saved me from long term migraines and shoulder/neck pain. The front desk assistant are very attentive and friendly, amazing they could remember all the patient’s name 😆. Dr John’s very patient and very assuring. I know I am in good hands! Of course as a patient, have to be consistent with your treatment in order to see results. Strongly recommended 💪
3. I see a good difference in my posture. All doctors are very good and well trained to diagnose and treat with alignments accordingly. Also suggest proper posture and exercises to maintain it. I visited them for knee pain and neck hump. My neck hump is improved a lot and knee pain frequency has reduced too.
Operating Hours: Monday & Wednesday: 3.30 PM – 8.30 PM | Tuesday & Thursday: 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM, 3.30 PM – 8.30 PM | Saturday: 8.30 AM – 2.30PM | Closed Friday & Sunday
Number: 6782 6800
Address: 1 Tampines Central 5, #08-05 CPF Building, 529508
3. NATRAHEA- Tampines Branch
Enhance your quality of life with NATRAHEA’s safe and non-invasive treatments designed to promote overall health. NATRAHEA offers a range of treatments, including chiropractic care, Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and functional wellness, all aimed at improving your health and well-being. Leveraging on the core competencies of these treatments, the chiropractor works to promote natural self-healing by balancing the body’s qi, skeletal and muscular elements to keep us healthy and energetic.
NATRAHEA delivers outstanding yet affordable services in a comfortable and caring environment, performed by their highly qualified professional chiropractors. Through customised plans, find relief from your pain and restore bodily functions to promote mobility and overall wellness.
1. I’ve been going to Natrahea since 2021, and Dr. Daryl, an amazing chiropractor, has really helped with the misalignments caused by my long work hours. Arif and Ryan have been awesome during the stretch and functional sessions, making a big difference. Thanks to them, my post-pregnancy recovery moved along much faster with all those sessions.
2. The Functional Wellness session with Arif has effectively alleviated my lower back issues caused by muscle stiffness/tightness. It involves stretching/exercises to improve muscle functionality and massages to the targeted area. Arif has done a great job explaining why the muscles behave that way and showing the required exercises/stretches needed to improve my lower back issues.
3. Very detailed and professional functional therapy treatment sessions by Ariff. He would patiently explain all the exercises that would help in our daily maintenance to loosen or build up the muscles.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 2 PM, 4 PM -8 PM | Saturday: 10 AM -2 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 6223 0955 | Message: 8716 7878
Address: Tampines Plaza II, #06-05A, 5 Tampines Central 1, Singapore 529541
4. Chiropractic Solutions Group – Tampines Branch
Known for its high level of standards and care delivered by an experienced team of chiropractors, Chiropractic Solutions Group is recognised as one of Singapore’s trusted centres for corrective chiropractic. Established in 2009 by Dr. Richard S.W. and Dr. Allan Ng, Chiropractic Solutions Group has expanded its operations, extending safe and effective treatments to more people.
Chiropractic Solutions Group focuses on providing relief for disorders in the spine and nerve functions, such as lower back, neck and shoulder pain. Depending on the area where the pain occurs, the chiropractors provide safe and effective adjustments to the targeted areas, aiming to restore the impaired mechanics and improve the alignment of the spine.
1. I have been visiting Dr Allan at Chiropractic Solutions for coming up 2 years. I utilise Chiropractic services to stay on top of aches and pains caused by my active lifestyle in the GYM and out and about. Dr Allan brings much more to the table and is a wealth of knowledge about many aspects of health. I have always enjoyed his insights. The staff are also amazing and always make me feel welcome. I can highly recommend his service
2. My family, friends and I have been with CSG for years , have always been happy with their service. Friendly and experienced Doctors who look after our spine very well and I feel in great hands with them. Staff was very helpful and friendly too. Caring, smiling and laughing is good atmosphere for patients. I would definitely recommend to anyone who looking for a chiropractor.
3. Have been with Chiropractic Solutions for more than a year and have always been going back for their excellent services and care. Had a really painful issue with my lower back for years and finally gotten the care I needed to fix it, and even learned more about what caused the issue as well.
Operating Hours: Monday & Thursday: 8 AM – 12.15 PM, 3 PM – 7.15 PM | Tuesday: 3 PM – 7.15 PM | Wednesday & Friday: 8 AM – 12.15 PM | Saturday: 8.30 AM – 12 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 6789 8515
Address: 1 Tampines Central 5, #07-10, Singapore 529508
Don’t let your aching pains hinder your life! Check out these four best chiropractors in Tampines, Singapore, to achieve optimal wellness through their expert care and treatments.