To maintain optimal oral health, access top-notch dental care in the Clementi neighbourhood. In this article, explore the four best dental offices near Clementi MRT, known for their commitment to patient care, providing knowledgeable staff, and a friendly atmosphere. Whether seeking preventative care, specialist treatment, or surgical treatments, these dental clinics provide a wide range of services to fit diverse oral needs.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Q & M Dental Surgery (Clementi Central)
Singapore’s leading private dental healthcare group, Q & M Dental Surgery, operates at over 100 dental clinics across the island, including three branches in Clementi. The dental clinic at Clementi Central stands out, offering exceptional dental care with a dedicated team of professionals. Specialising in various services, including general dentistry, treatments and surgery, the clinic employs advanced technology to ensure effective treatments for all oral care needs. The clinic’s commitment to providing quality care and patient-centric treatments further enhances its reputation for excellent dental care. Q & M Dental Surgery in Clementi Central stands out for its commitment to quality dental care and patient comfort.
1. A good experience with Dr Bryan Hee and the team. I was having a very bad toothache and he was able to give me constructive advice and going through the treatment patiently and professionally. Not to mention that the counter ladies are very helpful, reminds me to eat some food before the appointment. 🏻 …
2. I was very pleased with Sim Bee Leng’s help and excellent service shown to my sister who was a handicapped patient in the dental clinic. Thanks so much Bee Leng!
3. This is my first visit to Q&M and was attended by Dr Cassandra Lim for scaling and polishing. Dr Lim is very professional and and cleaned my teeth very well. I have sensitive teeth but the treatment by Dr Lim was painless and with no discomfort. Will highly recommend Dr Lim!
|Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 9 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM – 6 PM
|Blk 450 Clementi Ave 3 #01-291, Singapore 120450
2. Greenlife Dental Clinic – Clementi
Greenlife Dental Clinic is dedicated to bringing affordable and quality dental care to your convenience. Led by a team of friendly and professional dentists, the clinic offers dental implants, wisdom tooth removal, braces & Invisalign and more. The clinic in Clementi provides personalised and ethical treatments, ensuring that patients feel comfortable throughout the procedure. Greenlife Dental Clinic continues to earn the trust of its patients, highlighting the skilful and painless procedures performed by its team of professional dentists. Their commitment to dental health, along with its friendly staff, makes it a highly recommended choice for comprehensive and quality dental care in Clementi.
1. DR Philip Goh is a very friendly dentist, he explained to me very clearly before extracting my tooth and he is very professional in giving the injection, no pain at all. The counter girl Mei Lee is also very friendly, she teach me how to take care of my teeth for the next 6 months before my next appointment. A awesome dental clinic.. Thank you for your service.
2. I came across Greenlife Dental Clinic because of a tooth infection. Dr. Philip identified a botched up root canal procedure from another dentist. He helped extract the tooth and offered suggestions to get braces (got Invisalign with Dr. Ivan’s help) and dental implants. It took close to 4 years to complete all the procedures but it was definitely worth it. The receptionists are very friendly, too! Highly recommended!
3. Did my braces treatment with Dr. Felicia. She’s a dentist with good ethics! Alongside her excellent communication abilities, she not only articulates effectively but also demonstrates patience and a keen attentiveness to my concerns (also made a lot of effort to accommodate them).
She warmly welcomes patients upon arrival and also explains the procedural steps she’s going through. Highly recommend to trust your smile with her 😀 Receptionists and assistants were very approachable and friendly too, contributing to an overall positive experience!
|Monday – Thursday: 9 AM – 9 PM | Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM | Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM | Closed on Sundays
|Blk 446 Clementi Avenue 3 #01-193, Singapore 120446
3. Casa Dental (Clementi)
Casa Dental in Clementi stands out for its exceptional care and comprehensive range of treatments, with a focus on Dental Implants, Porcelain Veneers, and Invisalign, tailored to individual needs. The clinic places its patients’ well-being and overall satisfaction at the forefront, creating a pleasant and inviting atmosphere for individuals of all age groups. The clinic strives to help patients achieve excellent oral health and a beautiful smile, providing personalised attention and comprehensive guidance. Their dedication to delivering effective and high-quality treatments, coupled with the expertise of their professionals, has cultivated a strong sense of trust and satisfaction among their patients. Casa Dental is celebrated for its excellent dental care, making it a preferred choice in the Clementi community.
1. Dr Joleen was very patient and very detailed in her explanation. She ensured that I was aware of the how the procedure went and kept assuring me during the wisdom tooth extraction. It was a painless and fuss free experience! Very bubbly doctor too!
2. Had an unbearable tooth ache since the night before. Early next morning I went down to 4 dental clinic for emergency walk in consultation and all 4 was rejected. Went down to this Casa Dental and the immediately accepted my walk in and commence wisdom tooth extraction. Waiting time was very fast. Big thanks to Dr Rocky Leung for the smooth process. The clinic assistant Bing Bing was very helpful and friendly in explaining the process thoroughly. Another female staff assisting with the surgery was very consoling. Good job to Casa Dental Clinic 🙏🏻👍🏻
3. Best dental experience I’ve had all these years. Everyone here is professional and polite. Dr Rocky Leung gives practical suggestions and does not pressure you into any treatments that does not require immediate attention. Great, gentle hands.
My search for a great dentist is over!!
|Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 8.30 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 10 AM – 5 PM
|63346984 | 96670568
|420A Clementi Ave 1, #01-02 Singapore 121420
4. Koh Dental Surgery @ NeWest
Koh Dental Surgery @ NeWest is a trusted dental clinic renowned for its compassionate and skilled professionals. Established in 1981 in Hong Leong Gardens, the clinic has since expanded its reach with the NeWest Condo as their newest branch. The clinic has served the community for 30 years, offering a pleasant environment and the expertise of highly-skilled dentists for those needing oral health attention. With a welcoming atmosphere, the professionalism of clinical assistants, and a patient-centric approach, the clinic continues to provide a positive patient experience and satisfaction, ensuring patients leave with a smile on their faces. From routine check-ups to complex procedures, Koh Dental Surgery prioritises quality care and good practices, making it the preferred choice for comprehensive and compassionate dental care at NeWest.
1. I had been following Dr Koh Chin Nam for 20 years! He is the kindest and most patient skilled dentist who helped me overcome my fear of seeking dental treatment since young.
Now my whole family is doing dental treatment with Koh Dental. Dr Cheryl Koh is very good with kids too. She eased my daughter’s worries and my daughter eventually took her advice to do her invisalign.
The environment is welcoming and the nurses/ clinical assistants are always there to help with your ever-changing appointments without complaint.
2. This has been my go-to dental clinic for 30 years. Environment is pleasant. Dentists are skillful and gentle, and clinic assistants are professional and helpful. You’ll feel at ease at this patient-centric practice.
3. Best dental experience I have had all these years. Dr Koh Chin Teck and his dental assistant have been very professional and helpful throughout my wisdom tooth extraction surgery. He was very patient and constantly checked if I am OK throughout the procedures.
Besides that, the concierge , Ms Vivien was helpful and were able to react to my concerns promptly. Many thanks to Dr Cheryl Koh for the advices as well.Highly recommend to anyone who is afraid of looking for dentist to get their oral problem fix. Overall it was a good and pleasant experience. Cheers !
|Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM | Saturday: 9 AM – 1 PM | Closed on Sundays
|NeWest Condominium #01-03/04, 1 West Coast Drive, Singapore 128020
Check out these four best dental clinics near Clementi MRT for excellent oral care, providing services backed by skilled professionals and a patient-centric approach. From regular check-ups to specialised treatments, these clinics are recognised for their dedication to providing high-quality care. Rely on these top dental practices to address your oral health needs, ensuring beautiful smiles.