Most people dread having to book an appointment with their dentist not only because they are experiencing some pain or inconvenience due to various dental problems, but also because they want to find time to visit their dentist! Some may feel intimidated by dental procedures because of their invasive nature, and no one desires that loopy feeling you get when anesthetics are being injected into your oral region. But when toothaches or other dental concerns happen, they have to be addressed so that you can carry on with your life without you having to deal with pain!
If you are experiencing tooth pain or just having a regular dentist visit, worry not! Lucky for you, we compiled the 4 best dental clinics in Pasir Ris to make sure that your dental experience is going to be a breeze!
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Excel Dental
We’re kicking off our list with a dental clinic that is fairly young but guarantees to deliver services that are just as good as the ones that have been established in Singapore for a long time–Excel Dental. This dental clinic was founded just in 2018 and has been making smiles happen ever since. Started out in the heart of Pasir Ris, Excel Dental aims to provide you dental services with uncompromising quality so that you can have a smile that you’ll take pride in! Such services range from general dentistry like fillings and extraction to rid yourself of that irritating toothache, scaling and polishing to get rid of that plaque buildup, all the way to various prosthodontic solutions to help people who need to have some of their teeth removed such as teeth implants, dentures, and dental bridges.
Whatever the reason for your appointment may be, be it for pain management or for aesthetic purposes, you can be assured that Excel Dental will deliver high-quality services while maintaining an affordable price point!
1. Dr Jeffrey Young was not only friendly but also helpful in answering any questions I may have regarding dental health. He is patient and understanding. I feel at ease when I know I am in good hands even though the sound of dental machinery can be scary sometimes.
2. Had a good implant removal experience done by Doc Tan. A very experienced doctor who gave good dental advice moving forward. Florence the receptionist went through extra mile to ensure i receive the proper treatment following the 1st visit. Nurse assisting Doc Tan was friendly too. Dental clinic worth visiting.
3. Dr Ng Jet Wei assisted me with my teeth whitening today and im able to acheive great results with multiple shades whiter! You may wanna try this if you are keen to get teeth whitening. Highly recommended!
Operating Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-9 PM | Saturday-Sunday: 10 AM-6 PM
Number: 6284 2518
Address: 1 Pasir Ris Close, #02-309, Singapore 519599
2. Q & M Dental
One of Singapore’s leading premier dental health groups, Q & M Dental Surgery deserves a spot on our list of the best dental clinics in Pasir Ris with multiple clinics all over the island–you’ve probably stumbled upon at least one of their clinics in the past. They have well over 200 professional and experienced dental surgeons and practitioners who specialise in a wide variety of services that are guaranteed to not only be accessible, but also ethical, sustainable, and of the highest quality!
Taking your needs and welfare rather seriously, Q & M Dental Surgery sees to it that all of their dental tools and equipment are approved by the “Health Sciences Authority” or HSA, their X-Ray machines comply with the “Radiation Protection Act” so you would not get unnecessary exposure, and that their clinics are thoroughly sanitised all across their 70 locations!
1. I had the most wonderful experience at the clinic today. Usually, my visit to the dentist is a dreaded event as I’m horrified to have someone operate on my teeth. My encounter today made me look forward to my next visit.
2. Highly recommend Dr Monique Goh! Very amiable, approachable and experienced doctor. I had all my wisdom teeth removed by her, I can tell that she is very experienced and skilled. She’s also very professional and patient in explaining the procedure and answering any questions.
3. Dr Hazel is very skilled and experienced. She will explain each step and procedures to me before proceeding. She is also very assuring during my tooth extraction. Highly recommend！
Operating Hours: 9 AM-9 PM
Number: 6583 0298
Address: 1 Pasir Ris Central Street 3, #05 – 08 / 09, Singapore 518457
3. Advanced Dental
Advanced Dental is another dental clinic that has multiple locations spread across The Lion City. Complemented by their 30 years of being in the dental care industry, Advanced Dental is easily one of Singapore’s best, having delivered a comprehensive range of treatments and services through their team of well-knowledged and experienced dental professionals and staff. They believe that no two persons are the same, and that applies to their teeth–no two sets of teeth are identical, that’s why they make it a point to understand your needs and concerns to the best of their abilities. This allows them to provide you with the best treatment plan and option!
Understanding that a dentist appointment is sometimes a stress-inducing endeavor, the people that makeup Advanced Dental aim to not only cater to your needs but also ensure that you are comfortable all throughout the process of getting that smile that you want–they don’t call their services “dental care with a heart” for no reason!
1. Very fast in responding through online message. Very easy to make appointment. Clean clinic and many seats provided at reception. Friendly staff. Good treatment by the dentist. Always informing the procedure while doing the dental work. Price is affordable. Highly recommend this clinic.
2. I came here for a wisdom tooth extraction as recommended by a friend who also had her wisdom teeth extracted here. As my case was rather simple, the extraction was fast and painless. Thank goodness! A big thanks to Dr Jared Lim and the assistants who helped out that day.
3. Doctor Jacklyn was very professional, patience, friendly, giving a lot options and advice. Receptionist was friendly and very attentive and called in-advance to notify you on your coming appointment.
Operating Hours: Monday- Thursday: 9 AM-9 PM | Fri 9 AM-5 PM | Sat 9 AM-4 PM | Sun 9 AM-5 PM
Number: 6384 3384
Address: 259 Pasir Ris Street 21, #02-32 Loyang Point, Singapore 510259
4. dePacific Dental Group
Reliable, gentle, and caring. That is dePacific Dental Group‘s secret as to why their patients keep coming back to them for their regular checkup and all their dental needs! With a team of dentists and staff who are dedicated to making your appointment as comfortable and stress-free as possible, they provide personalized dental services to their patients in a variety of age groups–for teething toddlers, students, young professionals, business owners, all the way to seniors. dePacific Dental Group boasts of state-of-the-art techniques and equipment performed only by their best dentists and staff.
With dePacific Dental Group, not only are you assured of effective dental services, but also cost-efficiency. Yes, dePacific Dental Group sees to it that despite the high caliber that their 17 dentists and services possess, their prices remain affordable so you wouldn’t have to worry about spending too much for the smile that you want!
1. Dr Rachel is the best dentist I have ever had. I have been her patient for many years and although Pasir Ris is so far from home, I will happily travel to find her. She also takes care of my husband’s and children’s teeth.
2. Dr Audrey Low is always joyful and makes me feel welcome every time I come for my dental appointment. She is very tedious in doing the scaling and polishing process. Love her positive vibe.
3. I have been a patient of Dr. Audrey Low and her team for many years now, and I have consistently been impressed by their expertise and commitment to patient care.
Operating Hours: Monday- Wednesday: 9 AM-9 PM | Thursday- Friday: 9 AM-9 PM | Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-5 PM
Number: 6585 0030
Address: Pasir Ris Drive 6, #01-124 Block 446, Singapore 510446
Breathe easy, and smile confidently after your dentist visit! Gone are the pre-dentist appointment jitters you would usually feel because these clinics in Pasir Ris are not only efficient, but they are also warm and welcoming! So whatever your reason may be for visiting the dentist, check out our list of dental clinics located in your area!