Whether you are looking for a routine medical check-up or a medical concern, finding the right clinic that caters to your medical needs and provides quality services is important in ensuring your health and well-being. In this article, discover the four best family clinics near Sengkang MRT for quality medical care and exceptional customer service for you and your family’s healthcare needs.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Etern Medical Clinic – Sengkang Branch
Established in 2009, Etern Medical Group Pte Ltd has expanded its operations to four outlets within the Sengkang and Punggol, conveniently located either near the MRT or LRT stations. The team of dedicated doctors at Etern Medical Clinic specialises in various fields, including family medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, general surgery and many more.
Etern Medical Clinic offers a wide range of medical services such as paediatrics, health screenings, vaccinations and other express tests services. From acute and chronic conditions to vaccinations and medical check-ups, the doctors and nurses are experienced and trained to ensure you the highest quality care and treatments.
1. I did my health screening at the clinic. The nurses are patient and provided detailed explanation of the different packages offered and propose which one would be appropriate based on my health profile and history. The blood test is a breeze and she manages to find my blood vessel. I have to other clinics where the nurses took a few attempts to collect my blood. The nurses made me feel assured throughout the process. Overall, I had a very good experience.
2. This Etern branch has my preferred clinic for the past 3 years. All the doctors here, both the resident and locum doctors, are professional and good at what they do. The clinic assistants are also friendly and efficient. I know I’m in good hands at every visit.
3. The staff here is very kind to let us to register to see doctor, suppose to be full too. Here doctor is very efficient and attentively to my son conditions too.
Operating Hours: : Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM-1 PM, 6.30 PM,9.30 PM | Closed Saturdays & Sundays
Number: 6604 7224
Address: Blk 432A, #01-03 Sengkang West Way, 791432
2. Island Family Clinic – Anchorvale Branch
From newborns to elderly, Island Family Clinic strives to provide quality medical care for all its patients. The clinic offers various medical services, including health screening, ophthalmology, paediatric services, minor surgery, acute illnesses, chronic illnesses, medical examination and vaccinations.
Besides your regular medical services, Island Family Clinic offers a comprehensive list of health screening packages. If you are looking for clinics near Sengkang MRT that offer health screenings such as full blood count, diabetes and Hepatitis, be sure to check out Island Family Clinic and book an appointment.
1. Heartfelt gratitude to Dr Bong and her staff this evening, bought my mom to see her and suspect mild stroke condition, without hesitation Dr Bong rush us to A&E, declining our payment. The nurse was with my mom while waiting for my car. My first visit and truly impressed how kind and compassionate they are. Thank you very much Mdm. 🙏🙏🙏 …
2. My family and I have been visiting this clinic for years. We love the doctors and receptionists, especially the lady who wears the fake lashes. My boys enjoy chatting with her. The entire crew is friendly, always making us feel at ease!
3. Dr Lim is very patient who takes the time to build relationship with his patients. Although slightly pricier, he is one with great medical knowledge and is able to explain the medical terms in layman words well. Highly recommend!!! Super friendly too!
Operating Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-1 PM, 6 PM-10 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM-1 PM
Number: 6384 2759
Address: 279 Sengkang E Ave, #01-05, Singapore 540279
3. Healthway Medical – Compassvale Branch
With over 100 clinics and medical centres across Singapore, Healthway Medical Group is one of Singapore’s largest medical networks. Healthway Medical Clinic at Compassvale is one of the many clinics located throughout Singapore, offering a range of services such as family medicine, travel medicine, minor surgery, chronic disease management and COVID-19 tests.
The Compassvale branch is led by Dr Vincent Chong, who holds over 20 years of experience and multiple teaching positions at various universities in Singapore. Dr Chong is dedicated to delivering clinical excellence through his skills, knowledge and compassion as a doctor, treating children and adults alike.
1. Dr Vincent Chong is very caring and put us at ease when we bring our boy for his childhood vaccination. Thank you!
2. Strongly recommend Dr Vincent Chong for his patience and care towards his patients. He pays detail diagnosis of underlining medical condition and propose best medical recommendation to suit one’s body needs. The clinic nurses are also friendly and helpful. However, good doctors are hard to find so expect long ques but is definitely worth waiting for.
3. This is a wonderful clinic in compassvale area with utmost passionate clinic staffs. Doctor Vincent Chong is a very experienced and friendly doctor who will deliver detailed medical informations to patients. Not to mentioned also the dedicated clinic assistants team.
Operating Hours: Monday & Wednesday: 8.30 AM- 1 PM, 2 PM- 5 PM, 6 PM- 9 PM | Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8.30 AM-1 PM, 2 PM-5 PM | Saturday: 8.30 AM-1 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 6343 8770
Address: #01-04 Compassvale Link, Blk 267, Singapore 540267
4. Vitacare Family Clinic – Seletar Branch
Located in Sengkang, Vitacare Family Clinic is committed to providing affordable and sincere healthcare support for all its patients. The doctors at Vitacare Family Clinic are experienced and patient, dedicating time to provide thorough explanations to their patients.
From childhood vaccination and health services for children to full health screening and general consultations for adults, Vitacare Family Clinic provides an extensive range of medical services for patients of all ages. Apart from your regular medical check-up services, the clinic also offers pre-marital screening, menstruation problems, skin tag and wart removal, ear wax removal and more.
1. Brought my daughter to see Dr Charlene and was deeply touched by her patience and kindness. She was so meticulous during consultation, she even called personally the next day to check in on my daughter’s condition. So happy to have found a great doctor like Dr Charlene. Thank you 🙏🏻 …
2. Doc Soh is very patient, friendly and quick to check on my condition. Estimated waiting time less than 30 mins and they have a system that will send u messages for the queue. As the same from other reviews, the clinic staffs are polite and helpful. Kinda expensive but it well worth as sick patient wouldn’t like to go to rude clinic for check up.
3. Super thankful for Dr Charlene who treated me when i had my hives for about 6 months. She was extremely patient with me when I was whining about it all the while i was there. Thumbs up for the Vitacare at Fernvale!
Operating Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8 AM-1 PM, 5.30 PM-9.30 PM | Friday: 8 AM-1 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM-1 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 8931 3559
Address: Fernvale Link, #01-03 block 417, Singapore 790417
Prioritise your family’s health and well-being with these four best family clinics near Sengkang MRT. From regular check-ups to comprehensive services, these reputable clinics in Sengkang are committed to delivering excellence to their patients.