Whether it is a simple medical checkup or a medical treatment, selecting the right paediatric clinic is crucial to ensure that your child receives the best and most effective treatments. In this article, explore the four best paediatric clinics in Tampines with specialised paediatric healthcare services, experienced paediatricians and excellent customer service, ensuring that you get the best support you need during this time.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Our Family Physician Clinic & Surgery
Our Family Physician Clinic & Surgery is a dedicated family clinic in Tampines, offering specialised services such as Paediatric Care, Chronic Care and Acute & Emergency Care. They tailor their Paediatric Care treatments accordingly, ensuring that each child receives personalised and optimal medical care.
Apart from their services, the doctors and medical staff at Our Family Physician Clinic & Surgery are always welcoming and polite, delivering excellent customer service to assist you and relieve your worries before, during and after consultation. The team of highly skilled doctors at Our Family Physician Clinic are experienced in working with patients of all ages, from older patients to small children, and are dedicated to providing better care for all their patients.
1. Dr Azmi is always our go-to for myself, husband and even our 2yr old son. He’s very nice, patient, and he will take the time to explain the probable cause of our symptoms. It helps us understand better, and know what to look out for or do in future when we face the same symptoms. He has a young child as well and it makes us comfortable sending our son there as he understands our “paranoia” whenever our child gets sick.
2. My family’s go-to clinic; young children + adults included. Doctors here are experienced and friendly.
3. My go-to doctor for myself and my toddler. Both doctors are really helpful and engaging when it comes to kids!
Operating Hours: 8 AM- 12 AM
Number: 6785 0147
Address: 829 Tampines Street 81, #01-292, Singapore 520829
2. Karri Family Clinic
Karri Family Clinic is an established family clinic in Tampines that has been operating since 2004. The clinic specialises in family medicine, providing an array of healthcare services for your family, including vaccinations for babies, health screening and chronic illness. Each patient is treated holistically, according to the patient’s needs and not just their disease.
Karri Family Clinic is one of the many PaedsENAGE partners for General Practitioners (GPs) under the PaedsENGAGE programme in Singapore. The programme encourages patients with mild and moderate conditions to visit their local clinics, allowing the hospital A&E to focus on more severe cases and medical conditions. If your child requires a further referral to KKH A&E during their visit to any participating clinics, the clinic will refer you there with a $50 discount off the A&E rates.
1. Have been seeing our family doctor, Dr Leslie Tay for many years, before my children are born. After having kids, he naturally became the PD for them. The children never once dread visiting the clinic because Dr Leslie always manage to cheer them up with his friendly conversation, little treats and balloon sculpting skills! Thank god for having Dr Leslie in our neighbourhood!
2. Great location, outstanding service, and a seamless clinic visit. My daughter dislocated her arm at school. A visit to the clinic resulted in a quick and effective treatment, leaving her well as if nothing had occurred. The experienced doctor spared us from enduring a lengthy hospital wait. Highly recommended for parents.
3. This is my second time here. Doctor is very patient and detail-oriented. Also brought my baby here and he was great with her. Will continue to come here. Thank you Doctor Leslie.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM-12.30 PM, 6.30 PM-9 PM | Saturday: 8.30 AM-12.30 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 6785 0311
Address: 66A Tampines Street 83, Tampines Central, #03-05 Community Complex, 521866
3. Paediatric & Family Medical Centre Pte Ltd
Located in the heart of Tampines, Paediatric & Family Medical Centre Pte Ltd is dedicated to providing specialised care for your children. Known for its expert knowledge and effective treatments, the medical centre has earned the trust of parents and residents in the area. Their range of medical services includes general medical consultations, health screenings, children’s vaccinations, and child development assessment.
The centre’s doctor, Dr. Cecilia Lee, is a highly skilled and qualified doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Masters of Medicine in Paediatric Medicine (M.MED) and recognition as a specialist listed on the directory of the Fellows of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS). Dr. Lee’s expertise ensures top-notch care for the well-being and development of the young patients under her supervision.
1. Excellent.. My first visit to this clinic . My granddaughter was having a high fever for 3 days consecutively. We even brought her to the kk emergency department but MO was quite inexperienced. Her fever never seems to go down. Doctor Cecilia is very experienced and professional. She immediately examined and gave the right diagnosis to treat. Fever came down and I was so relieved after my few nights of sleepless nights. clinic staffs were pleasant and friendly too. Thank you!
2. Our first time here for our 9 month old daughter’s HFMD. We visited just before 8pm and the wait was very short. Dr Lee was very experienced, reassuring and clear in her diagnosis. The nurses were all very kind and informative to us and we really appreciated our pleasant experience here. She is now going to be our go-to doc for all our daughter’s future issues. The clinic only accepts cash but there is a POSB atm nearby if required.
3. First time there and the treatment I got for my daughter was effective. The nurses and doctor knew what had to be done. The only downside is the waiting time. I went on a Saturday and it took about 1.5 hours to clear. Overall, great doctor and nurses, and pleasant experience.
Operating Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8.30 AM-12 PM, 2 PM-5 PM | Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 8.30 AM-12 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 6783 8743
Address: 139 Tampines St. 11, Singapore 521139
4. Our Tampines Family Clinic
Our Tampines Family Clinic specialises in family medicine, providing general medical consultations for your whole family, child vaccinations, and childhood development assessments. The team of trained doctors at Our Tampines Family Clinic are also trained in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedics, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine, providing medical services for various patients.
Our Tampines Family Clinic is a participating General Practitioner (GP) for the Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) and Public Health Preparedness Clinic (PHPC), enabling patients to receive government subsidies when they tap on their Medisave and ensure that they get the medical assistance they need.
1. The entire family visits this clinic. Dr Nicholas is one to listen and is pretty great with infants and toddlers. Most importantly the Staff at the counter are always pleasant! Never rude and very patient with the folks seeing the doctor. Of my many visits with my family, kid etc, never was there once they were rude or impatient. All in all I’d highly recommend this clinic if you’re living in the vicinity. Plenty of options for insurance claims etc!
2. Brought my daughter to the clinic for some leg pain. Dr Nicholas Ong and the staffs are very friendly and caring. Dr Ong even call on a weekend to check on the progress of my daughter’s condition as he had referred her for further follow up. Kudos to the team!
3. The front desk staff are very friendly and Dr Ong was very patient and showed genuine care and concern when consulting for our baby. Consultation rates are very reasonable as well even for a night consultation!
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 AM-2 PM, 5 PM-10 PM | Saturday: 3 PM-6 PM | Sundays: 8 AM-1 PM
Number: 6908 5418
Address: 622A Tampines Ave 12, #01-08, Singapore 521622
Finding the right paediatrician for your child when they are sick is important to ensure that they are receiving the best treatments from the right doctor. Among the paediatric clinics in Tampines, these top four paediatric clinics in Tampines with exceptional paediatricians and various medical services offered can help alleviate your worries and concerns.