Provide your child with the necessary healthcare services they need to ensure their health and well-being. In this article, explore the three best paediatric clinics in Punggol that provide expertise, compassion, and a commitment to the well-being of your children.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Kids Clinic- Punggol by SMG Branch
Under the Singapore Medical Group (SMG), Kids Clinic @ Punggol by SMG is a specialised clinic focused on delivering reliable paediatric care across the heartlands and central areas of Singapore.
The paediatric clinic is cherished by families for its exceptional and wide range of services, including general and specialised care. Serving as a go-to clinic for parents and their children, the clinic aims to serve as a support, helping parents navigate and ease parenting struggles. The friendly and efficient staff at Kids Clinic ensures a pleasant experience addressing concerns that parents may have with care and accurately diagnosing various conditions. Kids Clinic @ Punggol by SMG paediatricians’ years of experience in the field highlight the clinic’s commitment to children’s well-being, making it a trusted choice in Punggol
1. It’s our first time visiting kids clinic and we had a very pleasant experience with Dr Dave even though the clinic was packed, he made sure our worries were answered. And also the staffs were very helpful and very friendly. Especially Ms Shila. She handled us from the start to the very end and was very pleasant. Very thankful to have met them. Thank you for the wonderful service!
2. Our go to clinic when our kids r down with any illness. Front staffs (shout out to Mrs Shila) was patient, efficient and most of all helpful. I was with my two kids and both needed to see Dr Dave so requested if I could get them both in at once. I love it here albeit the long wait. Payment and medication collection was quick too! Thank you everyone at the kids clinic for your hard work!!
3. So blessed to have met Dr Dave who was able to provide our son with an accurate and precise diagnosis for his Bronchiolitis and Tummy pain that he has been complaining about for ages. We did head to KK twice to try to figure out what was going on and my son was even admitted for 2 nights but unfortunately, they weren’t able to get to the root of the problem. Just after a day of Meds, he is feeling much better and back to his happy and chirpy self! Thanks, Dr Dave!
Operating Hours: Monday: 9 AM – 12.30 PM, 2 PM – 3.30 PM | Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday: 9 AM – 12.30 PM | Wednesday: 9 AM – 12.30 PM, 2 PM – 3.30 PM, 6.30 PM – 8.30 PM | Friday: 9 AM – 12.30 PM, 6.30 PM – 8.30 PM | Closed Saturdays
Number: 6817 8885
Address: 681 Punggol Dr., #03-11 Oasis Terraces, Singapore 820681
2. Thomson Paediatric Centre – Punggol Branch
With a focus on delivering exceptional paediatric services, Thomson Pediatric Centre in Punggol stands as a beacon of trust and care for families. Offering a wide range of services, including general paediatrics services, the clinic also provides specialised services, including Neonatology and Paediatric Cardiology, for advanced care needs. Its commitment to improving the well-being of children goes beyond its medical expertise by providing a cosy, comfortable atmosphere that eases parents’ worries. Parents looking for excellent medical treatment for their children can rely on Thomson Paediatric Centre in Punggol owing to its committed staff and paediatricians who embody patience, kindness, and expertise.
1. Always my trusty clinic to go whenever my girl is down with anything! The clinic staff are all really patient and friendly, and very knowledgeable as well. Dr Kenneth takes such good care of Charlotte and always gives good advice whenever we have any questions for him! So so thankful to have found this place! Highly recommend!
2. Dr Kenneth and his team of nurses are the friendliest and the best 🙂 My son has been seeing Dr Kenneth since he is 4 weeks old, and now he’s already 14 months old. Dr Kenneth is always very patient and explaining his symptoms to us. He don’t rush through even with our 101 questions. His team of nurses always greet us with a smile though they are always dealing with sick/cranky kids.
3. Has been with Dr Kenneth for a year now. He is very patient and friendly with kids and does not rush us when we ask questions. Our kids also love to see him. Def recommended to all parents if u need a regular PD!
Operating Hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30 AM – 1 PM, 2 PM- 5 PM | Friday & Saturday: 8.30 AM – 1 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 6341 6000
Address: 83 Punggol Central, #02-28 Waterway Point, Singapore 828761
3. Raffles Juniors – Waterway Point Branch
With the help of expert Paediatricians at Raffles Juniors Waterway Point, parents are able to leave their children’s health and well-being in the hands of compassionate professionals. Raffles Juniors is a paediatric clinic delivering specialised care to children’s physical and developmental needs. Their services extend from common Paediatric conditions and vaccinations for infants and young children to atopic conditions and childhood behaviour and development. The clinic’s patience and adept handling of parental queries provide a reassuring and helpful experience for families. Raffles Juniors at Waterway Point ensures parents can entrust their children’s health journey to the team of paediatricians and staff that prioritises medical expertise and the warmth essential for nurturing a lifetime of well-being.
1. Doctor Damuel very helpful and patience ,I ask a lot of question, he solve all for me, there is very good experience at rattles clinic.
2. Very grateful that Dr Gowri and the nurse at the PD counter on duty on 20 May 2023 morning accommodated and allowed our newborn for consultation despite being full house. As first time parents we are very appreciative. Dr Gowri is very gentle to the baby. Thank you.
3. Dr.gowri was good and patiently addressed the queries and concerns . The hospital was less crowded since we visit around 9 in the morning.
Operating Hours: Monday & Friday: 9 AM – 12 PM, 4 PM – 7 PM | Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 9 AM – 12 PM | Closed Wednesdays & Sundays
Number: 6384 2055
Address: 83 Punggol Central, #02-29 Waterway Point, Singapore 828761
Driven by a dedication to delivering exceptional paediatric care services to families in Punggol, these three best paediatric clinics have proven to be trusted healthcare providers in the journey of children’s well-being. As parents entrust their children’s health to these esteemed professionals, the community in Punggol thrives with the assurance that their little ones are in the hands of the very best.