Keeping your pet healthy is a standard goal for pet owners and pet lovers alike. You feed them regularly and make sure that they get enough water and exercise to keep their body and muscles in tip-top condition. But just like humans, your pet may sometimes feel under the weather and would need assistance from a professional who knows how to treat various conditions that your pet could possibly feel. If you want to know where to get your pet checked so that they can not only feel better but stay healthy as well, here are 4 of Singapore’s best vet clinics in Kovan for you to book your pet’s next appointment with!
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Spring Veterinary Care
To be Singapore’s most trusted and preferred veterinary care provider through best-in-class clinical practice and consistent education is the goal that drives Spring Veterinary Care in its approach towards providing you and your pet with veterinary services! This vet clinic sees and treats all pets brought to them under the same level of importance and aims to treat your fur baby as their own regardless of its breed, temperament, or its condition. So if you’re coming in for your ill-tempered Chihuahua or a calm-and-reserved German Shepherd, you can trust that Spring Veterinary Care can provide them with the care that you would personally give them.
Spring Veterinary Clinic provides the best possible care to your pet, which consequentially contributes to their overall health and well-being. But aside from the common veterinary medical science treatments that you can get from other clinics, Spring Veterinary Clinic incorporates traditional Chinese medicine or TCM as an available option–all at an affordable cost! So, if you’re looking for a place that provides comprehensive care to have your pet checked without too much implication to your personal finances, have a go with Spring Veterinary Care.
1. Great nurses good service nice doctors who really take care the pets great explanation and not forgetting the male doctors are quite handsome oops just fun to wrap the year round .anyway I won’t go to any veterinary except spring vet. Thank you.
2. Dr Magdalene is a very friendly and caring doctor. We brought an injured community cat for treatment and she has shown meticulous treatment and care for the cat. The cat recovered well and is happy and lively again. We can feel Dr Magdalene love for community cats through the attention she put in the treatment of this cat.
3. The vets are amiable, proficient, and willing to respond to inquiries patiently. Contrary to some earlier reviews, the nurses are also exceptionally courteous. Prior to administering medication, they propose both syrup and tablet alternatives. Medical cost are reasonable.
Operating Hours: Mon-Sat 10.30AM–2.30PM, 3.30PM–8.30PM | Sun 10.30AM-5.30PM
Number: +65 6286 3313
Address: 123 Hougang Ave 1, #01-1412, Singapore 530123
2. Hillside Veterinary Surgery
Taking pride in the quality of pet care that they can provide for you and your pet, Hillside Veterinary Surgery consists of a team of veterinarians who boasts of extensive experience in the field, some of whom possess more specialized interests and possess a post-graduate education in their respective fields. The team of veterinary technicians and nurses, receptionists, and laboratory technicians have worked together to ensure that the processes and procedures done inside their clinic are not only seamless but also cohesive. This helps them ensure that the delivery of your pet’s treatment is done efficiently so you don’t have to stress out on the procedures, on top of your pet’s existing condition.
Whether you are bringing your pets in for a routine checkup, for dermatological concerns, dental, diagnostic imaging, oncology, hospitalization, or more, you can be assured that Dr. Simon Quek and the rest of his team in HIllside Veterinary Surgery can help you ease your pet-worries away!
1. Recommended Vet. My cavapoo had successful sterilisation and recovered in 4 days. The place is clean and professional. Doctors are patient too.
2. Larger vet clinic than most GP clinics. Clean, bright with friendly staff. The vet was communicative and clear, explaining both the diagnosis and treatment for my dog. Limited free car park at the back but you need to walk to the front entrance by the main road.
3. Dr Simon cured some of the most stubborn skin issues my dogs had. Best in his field. Not only the vets but the team from the reception to the lab techs are all wonderful! Always a good experience at Hillside.
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–4.30 PM, 6 PM–8.30 PM | Sat-Sun 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–4.30 PM
Number: 6909 5338
Address: 787A Upper Serangoon Rd, Singapore 534655
3. Furrytails Veterinary Clinic
Committed to providing the best possible veterinary care for you and your pet, Furrytails Veterinary Clinic integrates Eastern medicine with Western medicine for holistic treatment services. Their services and facilities are geared towards providing preventive care for young and healthy fur babies. Furrytails Veterinary Clinic also provides early detection of negative conditions or diseases so that they can get treated before it progresses and complications arise. But should the unfortunate happen and complications start to manifest, Furrytails Veterinary Clinic offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services for dogs, cats, and other pocket pets.
If you’re coming in to have your pet checked for any suspected complications and preventive treatments or to have existing conditions treated by their team of veterinarians and specialists, you can be assured that you and your pet will exit their clinic with a “happily every after”–their name is a playful take on “fairy tales”, after all!
1. Loved the care team (Dr Jansen & all vet assistant) that handled my furbaby! Super detailed and meticulous about their treatment and explained to me thoroughly on how to apply medication on my cat! Thank you!! Also very thorough in helping me w my cat’s boarding process and requirements too 🙂
2. I met Dr Chan during a consultation at Hillside Vet. The way he handled my cat during the session was like he’s handling his own ca. He made me feel so safe to leave my cat under his care. 1yr later, i went to his own clinic with the same cat with recurring issues, and he really put a lot of effort into getting information for us and providing options to treat my cat.
3. Dr Jansen is a very gentle and caring Vet. He resolved my furkid’s pancreatitis one one occasion and bladder stones on another. I fully trust him with the care of my Twinkle.
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–5 PM, 6 PM–8 PM | Sat-Sun 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–5 PM
Number: 6214 9092
Address: Kensington Square, 2 Jln Lokam, #01-13/14, Singapore 537846
4. Mount Pleasant Veterinary Center- Kovan Branch
Manned by veterinarians whose specialties and advanced training experiences lie within the fields of dermatology, feline medicine, soft tissue surgery, ophthalmology, and dentistry, Mount Pleasant Veterinary Center was established to deliver veterinary care and services of the highest quality to the pets in the north-eastern parts of The Lion City. Since the year 2000, Mount Pleasant Veterinary Center has continuously invested in educating its team to ensure that their knowledge, techniques, and skills are up to the latest standards, and that they always achieve excellent patient care.
The senior vets from Mount Pleasant Veterinary Center are certified in veterinary acupuncture and herbal therapies, so if you’re looking for the perfect marriage between TCM and nutritional therapies, look no further than Mount Pleasant Veterinary Center! With their background of great success in treating pets with joint diseases, nerve disorders, chronic skin and ear issues, complications with the urinary tract, to name a few, you can trust that your needs and concerns will be met when you book your pet’s next appointment with them!
1. I am so glad to come this Veterinary for my cat . Dr Tan Yi Xuan so nice , so patient with my cat . Also He help me doing the documents . So kind ! Thank you so much!
2. Pleasant experience with Dr.Pauline Fong and the front Reception staff. Being first time owners we are unsure what is best for our pets and Dr Fong is very patient and shared with us on proper care and behaviour of our 2 kitties Pixie and Soxx. Thank you Dr Fong and the team.
3. Solid vet, lovely front desk staff, quick in-house testing. Professional and efficient. Had dental scaling done for our dog and we felt assured that he was in good hands. Recommended vet!
Operating Hours: Mon: 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–4.30 PM | Tue-Wed: 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–4.30 PM, 6 PM–8 PM | Thu-Fri, 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–4.30 PM | Sat 9.30 AM–12.30 PM, 2 PM–4.30 PM | Close on Sunday
Number: 6287 1190
Address: 151 Serangoon North Ave 2, #01-59, Singapore 550151
It’s understandable that you only want the best for your pet, especially when they need professional care. These vet clinics in Kovan can help make sure that your pet goes back to its energetic and lively self in no time!