From routine check-ups to specialised treatments, ensure the well-being of your beloved pets with the expertise and commitment of the best veterinarians in Toa Payoh. In this article, explore the four best vet clinics in Toa Payoh for your pet’s wellness.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Vet Central- Toa Payoh Branch
Vet Central in Toa Payoh, Singapore, stands out as a trusted and compassionate veterinary clinic with a team of dedicated professionals. Providing expertise marked by experience, patience, and genuine love for animals, they are committed to ensuring that their customers leave the clinic satisfied through consistent, high-quality vet services. Vet Central instil confidence in pet owners, assuring them of the best care for their beloved animals with friendly veterinary care at an affordable rate. It is a go-to clinic for pet owners living around Toa Payoh, providing them with peace of mind knowing that there is a vet clinic they can trust near them.
1. During my first visit to the veterinary clinic in Singapore, I consulted with Doctor Bernice Cheng. She was very gentle while treating my dwarf hamster and patiently answered all of my questions. My hamster had bald patches on its cheeks for about a week, but after the treatment, I saw improvement by the fourth day. I am extremely grateful to Doctor Bernice for her expertise and kindness. Thanks to her, my hamster has made a full recovery.
2. I have been coming here since 2017 with my rescue cat, Hugo, for his annual check ups and dental. Dr Christine, Dr Wendy and their staff have been nothing but wonderful in their treatment of him and advice for long term care. They have been most generous in sharing their ongoing research with me and are knowledgeable in the raw diet. They are also mindful not to over-vaccinate hugo and take the extra time to talk to me to understand the context before advising any further steps. I am very grateful for their care and I am very glad that they take teaching and upskilling their staff’s knowledge seriously as well. Highly recommend it!
3. Quite a long waiting time even though booking was made for a particular time slot but that’s understandable. Brought my cat to this vet and even though it was pricey, my cat is feeling better already. Her furs have started growing back within a month!
Operating Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9 AM – 1 PM, 3 PM- 7 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 6635 8646
Address: 69 Lor 4 Toa Payoh, #01-357, Singapore 310069
2. Care Veterinary
Known for their professional and highly experienced veterinarians, Care Veterinary is committed to providing the best care for your pets where medical attention is required. The Care Veterinary Clinic promises a delightful visit for all pets and their owners. With their expert knowledge of preventive healthcare, they offer medical and lifestyle advice to maintain the health and overall well-being of your furry friends. The veterinary team is recognised for the welcoming, professional, and comforting experience it provides to both pets and owners. Whether you’re a new pet parent or looking for exceptional pet care, Care Veterinary Clinic is the top-notch choice for dependable and compassionate services.
1. Doctor Wendy is the most caring and pragmatic vet i know. Her staff was ever kind and patient for our late dog, who had kidney disease for many years. Thank you for being a dedicated animal healer. Your expertise and kindness shines through your work.
2. Dr Wendy is very caring and patient to animals. I always see her using her own time to take care of animals. My pet Mimi and some community cats had good care from this vet clinic . And thanks to all staffs too.
3. Dr. Wendy was patient and detailed. She ran through test that she felt was necessary and provide advice/ guidance on what wasn’t. Cost of visit + medication was more affordable than past vet we’ve visited over the years. Highly recommended.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 9.30 AM – 12 PM, 2 PM – 5 PM, 6 PM – 8 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 10 AM – 1 PM, 2 PM – 5 PM | Closed Tuesdays
Number: 6250 0535
Address: Blk #01-473, 124 Lor 1 Toa Payoh, 310124
3. Barkway Pet Health
Barkway Pet Health stands out for its outstanding veterinary care tailored according to its pet patients’ needs. The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary care for all its patients. Their service offerings extend further than just basic pet consultations and vaccinations. Barkway Pet Health also provides routine cat and dog vaccinations, X-rays, soft tissue surgery, blood tests and diagnostic tests. With affordable fees and effective treatments, Barkway Pet Health is a trusted choice for comprehensive and compassionate pet care.
1. It’s my first time seeing Dr. Don. Both Dr. Don and the service staff (sorry that I forgot to ask for his name) were patient and helpful in finding out the health issues of my pug. Dr. Don spent time to explain to me and tried to get as much information as possible to make sure he gave good advice.
2. I had my first visit at Barkway after reading all the good reviews from google and the whole experience was pleasant. The waiting time was short and the vet, Dr Valerie, was really friendly, gentle & professional. She took her time to explain her diagnosis to me. The fees are absolutely affordable. My dog have fully recovered. Thank you!
3. Dr Teng is an excellent diagnostician. Your baby will be in safe hands with him. He helped managed my dog’s multiple health conditions & performed all kinds of surgery (tooth removal, wart removal, pyometra requiring womb removal) successfully. Helped her live a long and happy life.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM, 2 PM – 4.30 PM, 6 PM – 8 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM, 2 PM – 4.30 PM
Number: 6904 4300 | 6904 4301
Address: 169 MacPherson Rd, Singapore 348535
4. Companion Animal Surgery
Established in 1989, Companion Animal Surgery has over 30 years of veterinary experience, earning themselves the trust of their patients and owners. Their top-notch facilities and team of dedicated veterinarians ensure that your pets receive the best care with their wide range of services, such as microchipping, pet dental and surgery. The vet clinic is open 24/7 for both general and emergency care, ensuring your pet receives the critical care it needs during emergencies. Their precise diagnosis and high medical standards have made Companion Animal Surgery a highly recommended choice.
1. Companion Animal Surgery is not just a vet, they are a whole community for our fur kids and also the parents. Ginger has been coming to them for around 14 years, after her previous vet recommended we put her down. The team at Companion Animal Surgery not only treated her and gave Ginger a new life but they also worked with me to help me manage my emotions and what I needed to do for Ginger.
2. My puppy Jujube & I are very grateful for such an experienced Vet Dr Miles who gave focused investigation to diagnose illness (red plastic ball in gut) & well explained safe procedure to do endoscopy. Puppy was home & back to normal within 5hr & no post surgery infection!! This Clinic has great facilities.
3. I have been taking my dog Kobe to Companion Animal Surgery since he was a year old. Dr Eleanor, Dr Miles, Dr Todd, and Dr Alan always give him the best care and treatment whenever he is unwell. Gil , Eunice and the rest of the staff are very friendly, helpful and understanding. It’s great that they are open 24/7 too. I highly recommend them.
Operating Hours: 24/7
Number: 6255 7950
Address: 12 Boon Teck Rd, Singapore 329586
With access to top-notch veterinary care within the neighborhood of Toa Payoh, receive the best services, including routine check-ups, vaccinations and specialized treatments at these four best vet clinics in Toa Payoh.