Balestier Bak Kut Teh is known for its superb flavour, which provides a distinctive dining experience. Well-known restaurants provide delicious food, such as aromatic soup and soft pig ribs, for a cosy eating experience. The restaurants in the neighbourhood are renowned for their original dishes, efficient service, and varied menus. Offering a great combination of history, quality, and value that makes it a standout district for this renowned cuisine, Balestier becomes a favourite destination for Bak Kut Teh fans because of its low rates, big quantities, and inviting environment. Bak Kut Teh in Balestier road is a must try for locals and tourists alike.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Balestier Bak Kut Teh
Found by way of glowing recommendations, Balestier Bak Kut Teh is a lovely gastronomic oasis. Situated in a pleasant spot, the outside seating enhances the allure and fosters a hospitable ambiance. Famous for its tasty chilli combination and delicious pig soup, the dish is said to be extremely delicious. The meal experience is further enhanced by the modest personnel. Though there are differing views on how spicy the soup is, customers enjoy the general warmth, which makes it a great place to go in the rain. Balestier Bak Kut Teh offers a wonderful gourmet adventure with its excellent Malaysian spin on bak kut teh and significant range of Chinese tea.
1. This place we get to know through our friends who are random customers and use to go on a regular basis. The location is very nice. Personally I like the outdoor sitting arrangement. When it comes to food it’s too yummy. I like the soup and their chilli mix so much. The staff is very humble. I would definitely recommend this to the people who like pork soup and mutton.
2. Good find! Peppery soup base, but could be much more peppery imo. Side dishes are ok to order, but can do without too. Nice place to dine when it’s rainy and cold.
3. The food is AMAZING, if you’re Malaysian, the style of bak kut teh is definitely different but equally as good! Not to mention their chinese tea selection (which was a highlight for my friend and I) Also, the staff were very friendly and took the initiative to fill up our soups constantly which is such a plus point.
Operating Hours: 24 Hours
Number: 6951 4798
Address: 365 &, 369 Balestier Rd, 329785
2. Founder Bak Kut Teh
Founder Bak Kut Teh is a culinary treasure that entices customers with its delicious food. Comforting, especially on rainy days, are the wonderfully cooked pig knuckle, peppery and flavorful soup, and delicate pork ribs. The pleasant and helpful Myanmar crew enhances the shared enjoyment of generous amounts of the well-loved bak kut teh. Founder Bak Kut Teh is noted for having a distinctive twist, especially in the tasty liver that has a chewy texture that sets it apart from other restaurants. You Tiao’s contribution of soup for dipping enhances the delicious culinary experience, and there are free refills of soup as well.
1. Pork ribs was tender, soup was peppery and tasty. Braised pork knuckle was cooked nicely with fragrant soy sauce aroma and the skin was so soft. Great comfort food during rainy day.
2. Love love their bak kut teh. The portion was big that one dish could be enough for two to share. There’re Myanmar staffs who are friendly and attentive.
3. The Ba Kut Teh is nice. I like the liver especially. It’s a bit different from other places. The liver taste nice and chewy. Of cause we also need to have the You Tiao that dips into to soup and eat it. Free refill of the soup if you need more.
Operating Hours: 11:45 AM – 12 AM | Closed Tuesday
Number: 6352 6192
Address: 347 Balestier Rd, Singapore 329777
3. 333 Bak Kut Teh
Positive evaluations are given to 333 Bak Kut Teh because of its delicious and reasonably priced food. Customers are astounded by the value of the pork rib soup, two sides, and a bowl of rice, which come at an incredibly low price of $7.90. It’s a straightforward, hearty, and traditional dinner. With its classic side dishes and peppery bak kut teh options, this business has old-school charm and is staffed by amiable older vendors. 333 Bak Kut Teh is a highly recommended place to satiate your needs for bak kut teh without going over budget, since it has been praised for being just as tasty as larger chains but at half the price.
1. I haven’t been back in a few years, and forgotten how it tasted. But oh my, it was so yummy!!! It is probably the most affordable and tastiest bak kut teh I have ever had – only $7.90 for a pork rib soup, 2 sides and a bowl of rice. How?!?! It was a simple, comforting and authentic meal. Now i know where to go to get my bak kut teh cravings fixed!
2. The bak kut teh is still tasty. Now they have a younger assistant who can speak English. Shop selling old school peppery bak kut teh. You have a choice of bak kut or ribs or other pork variety. The usual variety of side dishes like kiam chye, braised peanuts, tau pok, yu char kway. Sellers are friendly elderly folks. You may also order a set with bak kut, 2 side dishes and rice for $7.90. Soft drinks are $1.00. Really tasty soup.
3. Very good bak kut teh, and the cheapest I have had so far. $7.90 for pork ribs, and 2 side dishes (I chose braised egg and salted veg). Taste wise is as good as all the big bak kut teh chains for sure, but at half the price. Very friendly elderly folk serving the food.
Operating Hours: 6 PM – 6 AM
Number: 6498 8993
Address: 325 Balestier Rd, #01-01 J W Building, Singapore 329754
Balestier is a Bak Kut Teh paradise, with its well-known restaurants offering top-notch dining experiences. Rainy day comfort food at its best: fragrant braised pig knuckle, spicy and savoury soup, and soft, succulent pork ribs. Notably, Balestier Bak Kut Teh mixes unusual flavours and draws customers with its extensive menu and effective service, while Founder Bak Kut Teh is known for its large quantities at reasonable prices. Food lovers looking for an amazing culinary adventure should try out Bak Kut Teh in Balestier Road because of its original cuisine, welcoming service, and affordable prices.