Looking for a new spot to go cafe hopping in Singapore? Hidden within the bustling district of Little India, check out these three best cafes in the area that promise a fusion of flavors, unique atmospheres, and a haven for coffee enthusiasts and food lovers alike. Uncover the gems in Little India for an unforgettable and delightful cafe experience.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Enchanted Cafe – Fairytales Garden
Enter a magical space where Enchanted Cafe invites you to explore The Fairytales Garden. The space transforms into an immersive magical experience that features warm lighting, rustic brick walls, and wood accents, providing a delicious gastronomic journey in a fairytale-inspired setting. Savor every bite of these delightful dishes and drinks amongst the wide selection of hot food, snacks, and beverages. From classic black and white brews to innovative combinations like sea salt caramel chocolate and rose chocolate, the cafe is well-known for its expansive range of cold brews offered. With its enchanted ambience, delectable sweets, and a wide assortment of cold brews, Enchanted Cafe invites you to indulge in a meal.
1. We were helped at the cafe by the friendly Samantha. She patiently described to us what their specialities were and recommended suitable items for us. We had their Almond Butter Toast, Croissant with Scrambled Eggs & Cheese, Chilli Crab Linguine, Creamy Salmon Linguine, and 2 Sundaes (Chocolate Lover & Neapolitan). We enjoyed everything. Will be back for more.
2. Love their baked rice & orange chocolate cold brew. They have a wide variety of cold brew. Although it’s a small cafe but plenty of seats.
3. The cafe is open for 24h, so an ideal place for late dinner. We tried the crispy mid wings(recommended), chicken chop(I don’t like the seasoning as they have a kind of chinese wine taste) and fries(love it). The cold brew and infusion tea is great too. Total damage about $50 for 1 main, 1 side, 2 drinks. A very small place but quiet enough to chat with friends on a late night meetup. Will visit again to try some of the cheese dishes that the cafe served. It smells so good!
Operating Hours: Open 24 hours
Address: 88 Rangoon Rd, #01-04, Singapore 218374
2. Three’s A Crowd- Little India Branch
Discover the unique interior, serene ambience and delectable offerings at Three’s a Crowd Cafe. The cafe boasts an amazing selection of handcrafted ice creams with an impressive array of waffle choices. Indulge in one of their many unique ice cream flavors, such as the Masala, Salted Yolk Lotus, or Oreo Mint, and complement it with a waffle.
The sweet and savory dessert offers a refreshing respite from the hot and humid Singapore weather. Elevating the cafe experience, the unique industrial decor and minimalistic design create a soothing yet charming ambience. Whether enjoying a quiet ice cream retreat or capturing the cafe’s minimalistic aesthetics, Three’s a Crowd Cafe is a delightful spot for those seeking a serene dessert haven in Little India.
1. Never knew there was a cafe serving ice cream in the midst of Little India. Upon entering, there weren’t many customers. They offer a small range of ice cream, but their waffle flavour offering was probably the biggest I’ve seen. As I was feeling full at that time, I got the Blue Pea Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream. It was quite refreshing to have ice cream in the recent heat wave. If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy ice cream in a quiet environment or have conversation with your friends without all the loud noise, this is a good place to go.
2. I had the churros waffles for the first time and it was delectable. It had a peculiar taste that I found to my liking. I also love the interior decor, which had a distinct industrial look with its raw concrete texture to the wall; giving it an edgy take to its interior aesthetics. In summary, I love the ice-cream waffles and the cafe itself.
3. We decided to stop by this aesthetic cafe for dessert! its minimalistic design was calming (also as we were the only ones there) and perfect for taking pictures. the staff were very nice and friendly too. we had the mango passion, coconut and grapefruit with berries. although slightly pricey for a small scoop, the ice creams were all perfectly creamy! the flavours were distinct but not too overwhelming for each ice cream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. we would definitely recommend coming here for a scoop of refreshing ice cream!
Operating Hours: –
Number: 9638 5296
Address: 50 Race Course Road, Singapore 218562
3. The Wired Monkey
Filled with strong aromas of coffee, The Wired Monkey stands out with its delightful blend of excellent coffee, vibrant decor, and friendly staff. The cozy ambience of the charming cafe is further elevated by its trendy interior and lively music, creating a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Each cup is meticulously crafted and served in cups adorned with playful monkeys, offering a unique selection of coffees, including Gibraltar, Macchiato, and Piccolo Latte. The attentive staff enhances the welcoming atmosphere, which contributes to the overall positive and friendly ambience. The Wired Monkey is a hidden gem for coffee lovers seeking aromatic brews and a cozy escape in Little India.
1. Awesome coffee, fun decor, and fantastic staff. Enjoyed a couple of oat-milk coffees here (latte & cappuccino). Staff are friendly and the coffee is tasty. Lots of cools things to look at while savoring your coffee. This is the spot to put some pep into the start of your day!
2. Nice chilled out cafe – went here with my friend for coffee yesterday! I like the atmosphere and they play nice 70’s and 80’s music too! The staff were attentive and were happy to chat with us too. We finally discovered why it’s called the wired monkey!! I felt the food was a little limited but the coffee was great and I liked the monkeys on the cups! This is a nice cafe that’s well worth visiting.
3. Wowza! This delightful coffee haven in Little India Singapore is a hidden gem! Amazing aromatic brews, cozy atmosphere, and friendly service make it an absolute must-visit spot for real coffee lovers!
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM – 4 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 8.30 AM – 5 PM | Closed Wednesdays
Number: 9069 4569
Address: 5 Dunlop St, #01-00, Singapore 209335
Check out these three best cafes in Little India that stand out as gems, each offering a unique blend of flavors, atmosphere, and friendly staff. Find the perfect cafe spot to grab a morning coffee or embark on an exciting cafe-hopping journey through the vibrant district of Little India.