Tampines are a must-visit for cake enthusiasts craving a sweet treat. From rich chocolatey goodness to light and fluffy confections, Tampines boasts a selection of cake shops serving traditional and modern cakes. Check out our top picks for the four best cake shops in Tampines that offer delicious and delectable cakes for any occasion.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Baker’s Brew – Tampines Mall
Renowned for its artisanal cakes, Baker’s Brew prides itself on delivering cakes of quality and flavourful cakes crafted by their skilled bakers. Baker’s Brew offers a wide range of classic bakes, such as cakes, pastries and desserts, with the option of customising the cakes for special occasions. There are limitless options for how you can design your cake.
Indulge in their wide selection of popular bakes, including their Ondeh Ondeh Cake, Yubari Melon Peach Cake, Chocolate Rhapsody Cake, Earl Grey Lavender Cake and many more. Among these, the Yubari Melon Peach Cake stands as a best-seller, offering a harmonious blend of sweet, fruity and creamy flavours that captivate the taste buds.
1. Awesome cakes! Got their sliced cakes with piping, beautiful design and skill chef (minus the pao and peach). Must try their signature best six cake, pre order 3 days in advance through their website. Would definitely recommend. Happy Cake = Happy Birthday! Cheers!
2. Friendly and approachable staffs 👍🏻 The ondeh ondeh cake was really yummy , Pandan sponge cake with the gula melaka coconut compliments really well , not too sweet and the sponge cake was soft and moist too. 😍 The store display is clean and neat with a variety of cakes to choose from. Will definitely come by again to try other cakes 😁
3. The cake I requested was nicely arranged and all the details were neatly done. Staff is really attentive, helpful and responded to all my queries. They communicated all the details and shared with me the sketch to get an idea on how the cake will look like. Delivery was done on time. I recommend Baker’s Brew for anyone who is looking to have an awesome customised cake.
Operating Hours: : 11 AM- 9 PM
Number: 6980 7117
Address: 4 Tampines Central 5, #B1-K19, Singapore 529510
Bakersmith offers a taste of your old-school flavours, textures and aromas, evoking a sense of nostalgia with each bite. Serving a range of freshly baked breads, cakes, swiss rolls and tarts, the cake shop embraces traditional methods while incorporating a modern twist to create a unique palette of flavours. Their cakes are made fresh daily with high-quality ingredients carefully selected to guarantee their quality.
From freshly baked bread to an assortment of traditional flavoured cakes, Bakersmith caters to all ages with its perfect selection of baked goods. The yam cake and pandan kaya cake are popular among their regular patrons. The yam cake is made from freshly cut yam, preserving the yam flavour within the light and airy cakes, creating a well-balanced and flavorful treat.
1. Lovely cheese cake.. would like to visit again
2. It’s a bakery in the neighbourhood that offers wide variety of baked goods. Their Swiss roll is really nice even my parents love it a lot, the yam one especially, mango flavour is good too. Planning to get from them customised birthday cake for a friend’s upcoming birthday.
3. Bakersmith bakeries have many varieties of flavour that you can choose for cakes. with their customer service they provide is one of the best
Operating Hours: 7 AM- 9 PM
Number: Tampines (General): 8168 6248 | Tampines (Shop): 8838 6248
Address: 494 Tampines Street 45, #01-05, Singapore 523494
3. Butter Studio- Tampines Branch
Drawing inspiration from their grandmother’s recipes, the founders of Butter Studio incorporate a modern twist into traditional home-style bakes. Their cakes and baked goods are baked freshly and in small quantities to ensure the quality of all their bakes. Catering to various occasions, Butter Studio provides halal cakes perfect for birthday parties or simple celebrations. In addition to their classic cakes, Butter Studio also creates seasonal cakes for various occasions.
Butter Studio offers various types of cakes, including celebration cakes, petit cakelets, cake platters, vegan cakes, and cupcakes. Choose from their wide array of flavours, such as the Chocolate Indulgence, Salted Caramel Red Velvet and Lady Ispahan, made with rose lychee and raspberries. With designs suitable for all ages and customisable services, Butter Studio offers a delightful array of choices for every palate and celebration.
1. Their cake is really good! Quite affordable too. Went on 10th Sept, the lady there is very kind and patient 😊 Will definitely try their other cake flavours! …
2. Cakelet was value for money. Small and aesthetically pleasing. Tasted good too. Not overly sweet and the red velvet cake was moist. The children loved the design as well.
3. I knew Butter Studio through searching on google. Very nice design of cake. Quality of cupcake and cake is good, not too sweet. The staff are very kind and patient. Recommended for buying Birthday Cake or gift, the candle is also very nice. Thanks Butter Studio:)
Operating Hours: 11 AM- 9.30 PM
Number: 6538 4881
Address: 4 Tampines Central 5, #B1-K8 Tampines Mall, Singapore 529510
4. Beijing Confectionery
Established in 1983 by Mr. Simon Leong Meng Pock, Beijing Confectionery has amassed many awards and garnered attention from various mass media. The cake shop in Tampines offers a wide assortment of traditional and nostalgic cakes, breads and other delights. Discover the many unique and delicious cakes that define the charm of Beijing Confectionery.
The cakes are a must-try for those planning to visit the cake shop. Each cake is meticulously baked to perfection and layered with cream and various fillings, giving it a delightful light and flavourful taste. The cakes are adorned with vibrant whipped cream, offering a nostalgic and traditional appearance for a charming touch.
1. I grew up with their cakes … ! 👍👍👍A must to eat for 900 plus residents . Rich in history . …
2. Super nostalgic, traditional and yummy cakes. Best gem in Tampines West!
3. Durian Puff is a must try. Donut , curry puff, muffins, longang bread, coconut bun, local French loaf and the old school cakes and sambal prawn bun are some of the other must try list. Friendly boss.
Operating Hours: 8 AM- 9 PM
Number: 6782 5364
Address: 929 Tampines Street 91, #01-443 Tampines Palmspring, Singapore 520929
Whether you are looking for a traditional cream-filled cake or a beautifully designed artisanal cake, these four best cake shops in Tampines are definitely worth a visit to satisfy your sweet tooth. Don’t miss out on these delectable sweet treats!