Jurong East is a vibrant urban centre that is a paradise for those who enjoy baked goods. Tucked away between big-box stores and easily accessible transit, there is a delicious selection of cake shops in Jurong East. There is something for every taste in the region, from inventive concoctions to timeless favourites. Indulging in some of the best pastries and sweets is made possible by the bustling ambiance and mesmerising vistas. Because of its advantageous location, any bakery in Jurong East is a top choice for anyone looking for the greatest bakery experiences in Singapore’s ever-changing city-state.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Bengawan Solo JEM Outlet
For fans of traditional Nonya kueh and cake, JEM’s Bengawan Solo is a wonderful sanctuary. The bakery, well-known for its mouthwatering cakes that bring back fond memories of grandmother-made confections, provides a delightful trip down memory lane. The incredibly delicious cakes are so well-liked by patrons that celebrating special events like birthdays has become an annual ritual. Located conveniently next to the escalator, the little but perfectly formed area offers a wide variety of delicious treats. Bengawan Solo JEM stands out as a dependable and beloved location for cake enthusiasts because it consistently provides the beloved chocolate cake, satisfying a sweet tooth’s craving.
1. Delicious cakes – and Nonya kueh like the ones my grandmother made!
2. Cakes are so yummy and very nice . I am ordering for my son birthday every year
3. Conveniently located near the escalator, space is quite limited but carries everything and they always have the chocolate cake that I love! Unlike some outlets that I visit often has some stuff oos.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM Daily
Number: 6262 3103
Address: 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #B1-49 Jem, Singapore 608549
2. The Bread Club- Jurong East Branch
The Bread Club provides a beautiful collection of nostalgic goodies, including a wide range of nibbles, breads, and cakes that evoke an old-fashioned charm. The individual servings of the fruit cake made in the Singaporean way bring back fond memories of the sweet, greasy flavour of the past. The smooth texture and variety of flavours of the tiger skin cake rolls, especially the mini coffee cake variant, make them a standout dish for lovers of unusual treats. The ample contents of the curry naan and black sesame bun also draw attention, demonstrating The Bread Club’s dedication to providing savoury surprises and mouthwatering delights with each mouthful.
1. Lots of little snacks and old school style breads and cakes. I got the fruit cake which was sold in individual portions. Very oily and very sweet, just like how I remembered it to be. The Singaporean style fruit cake. A nostalgic little snack!
2. I love their tiger skin cake rolls. It’s taste very good. The tiger skin is so soft.There are few flavours of small little cake in one cake and I try it one by one. Overall, love the tiger skin and small little coffee cake flavour the most! By the way, it is hardly to find tiger skin cake rolls are selling in the bakery shops.
3. Wow never had a black sesame bun so stuffed with the filling. Same with the curry naan. Really tasty.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6555 6351
Address: 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #B1-36 Jem, Singapore 608549
3. Johan Paris
Time-tested Johan Paris Bakery tempts customers with a wide selection of mouthwatering treats. The Shio Ban, a simple yet delicious breakfast option, is a salty bun dripping with butter. Their pastries are known for their freshness; they have delicious cream puffs and small croissants that require minimum purchases of 50g. The range of cheesy breads will appeal to cheese lovers, and the warm, oozy treats are just delicious. Renowned for their aromatic interior and crisp crust, Johan Paris is a reliable source for whole grain, olive, and croissant bread. Despite their hectic schedules, the committed crew ensures a long-standing legacy of tasty takeout by offering friendly assistance.
1. Love the the shio ban – buttery salted bun. A simple breakfast.
2. Pastry are fresh. I buy some cream puff at mini croissant, minimum puchase is 50gm. They are very lovely. Inside the store have some very cheesy bread selection for all cheese pastry lover. They also posted the number 1 and 2 seller for some never been here can trh it out. Some bread with hot cheese is need to taste while is still warm beware of that.
3. We’ve been coming to this bakery for years. Our usual takeaways are the whole grain loaf, the olive bread, the croissant loaf (breakfast!) and the occasional pastry. Quality is very good for the freshly baked bread with a good hard crust and a fragrant interior. Staff are always busy but with a bit of patience, they’ll come around to help you at which point they are very helpful.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 9 PM Weekdays | 10 AM – 9:30 PM Weekends
Number: 6465 9926
Address: No. 3, Gateway Drive, #B2-01, Westgate, 608532, 608532
4. Chateraise- Jurong East Branch
Cake lovers will find paradise at Châteraisé at WestGate, which serves a wide selection of delicious pastries at affordable costs. The store, which is well-known for its delicious cakes with fresh cream and lots of fruit, offers a reasonably priced, decadent choice, with full cakes costing $60 and above. The cakes’ light and fluffy texture, along with a selection of snack options such as roll cake, dorayaki, and tarts priced at $2, accommodate a wide range of tastes. Frequent customers attest to the constantly delicious and high-quality fruit cakes, making it a dependable choice for sweet treats. Treats like the chocolate bar cake, which is ideal for any occasion or everyday indulgence, quickly become family favourites thanks to the youthful and friendly personnel, who also contribute to the overall great experience.
1. Good cake shop with a lot of varieties. Tasty fresh cream and lots of fruits. Relatively affordable for such cakes. A whole cake can be up to $60+ The cake itself is spongey and light. Many other snack choices too like dorayaki, roll cake, tart etc. from $2. A good place to get a bunch of snacks or cakes, jelly, even ice cream for a party or just daily treats.
2. Visit this shop regularly. Always provide most fresh fruit cakes.
3. The young staffers were a pleasure to speak with and the chocolate bar cake a hit at the family dinner. Apologies that I didn’t manage to get a picture, it was gobbled up before I could whip out the cam. Stay healthy and safe.
Operating Hours: 10:30 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6252 8525
Address: 3 Gateway Dr, #B1-24 Westgate, Singapore 608532
5. BreadTalk- Jurong East Branch
A shining star in the world of delicious baked goods, BreadTalk never fails to please patrons with its delicate, not too sweet treats. This outlet, which is easily accessible from Jurong East MRT and Westgate, has a wide selection of breads and pastries. Taste buds are captivated by the distinct flavour of the floss bun, which is a must-try. If you’d rather eat in, there’s a quaint cafe just past the bakery. Upholding the traditional BreadTalk benchmark, the expertly cooked bread, cakes, and pastries are matched with kind, accommodating services. In the centre of Jurong East, BreadTalk is a paradise for pleasurable indulgences thanks to its prime location, captivating views, and cosy atmosphere.
1. Breadtalk serves good bakes. their bakes are light and not too sweet. one of the usual cafe i enjoy cakes and drinks. keep up the great work team. take extra care and stay safe everyone.💕
2. The outlet is conveniently located on the walkway between Jurong East MRT and Westgate. There is a wide selection of breads and cakes available. The must try item is their floss bun. And apart from the bakery, you also have a choice of dining in the Cafe next door.
3. Classic BreadTalk standard with well baked bread cakes and pastries. Conveniently located next to MRT station and bus interchange. Walking distance to at least 4 major shopping centres and hospitals with plenty of greenery and enchanting views. Free wifi. Plenty of shopping banking libraries cinemas dinning entertainments and amenities. Freshly prepared healthy ingredients with tender loving caring skillful baking and professional warm services. Spacious lounge with great coffee and pastries for romantic high tea. Friendly fast attentive cosy comfy welcoming ambience for romantic intimates groups students tourists Expats locals visitors and families.
Operating Hours: 7 AM – 10 PM Weekdays | 8 AM – 10 PM Weekends
Number: 6465 9893
Address: 3 Gateway Dr, #02-03 Westgate, Singapore 608532
With its wide variety of bakeries and their delicious goods, Jurong East becomes a popular destination for cake and pastry lovers. It is well located for both inhabitants and visitors to major retail centres, hospitals, and transit hubs. Cake shops in Jurong East offer a variety of options to suit all tastes, from the timeless staples of BreadTalk to distinctive flavours at different locations. With its charming views, roomy lounges, and kind atmosphere, a bakery in Jurong East is the perfect place to go if you’re looking for mouthwatering cakes and pastries as well as an unforgettable culinary adventure in Singapore’s energetic West.