End your meal with a delightful treat to cap off your gastronomic experience in Bugis. Whether you’re looking for traditional confections or sweet delights, Bugis is the place to go, offering a wide variety of sweet options to fulfill every craving. In this article, check out the four best dessert cafes in Bugis, each promising a unique and delightful experience for dessert enthusiasts.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Belle-Ville Pancake Cafe Bugis
Originating from Japan, Belle-Ville Pancake Cafe has extended its presence to Singapore, bringing its renowned pancakes to various locations, including Bugis. The alluring scent of freshly cooked pancakes greets customers, setting the tone for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Freshly prepared upon order, these pancakes achieve a delightful stack of light, fluffy goodness, complemented with butter and maple syrup to create a symphony of taste and texture. Belle-Ville regularly offers pancake excellence with its broad menu, which includes classic stacks and unique toppings. A must-try topping would be their original fresh whipped cream.
Using a blend of Hokkaido cream with different fat contents, the whipped cream instantly elevates your pancakes, providing an unforgettable gastronomic taste and texture experience. Belle-Ville Pancake Cafe Bugis is a pancake haven for pancake fans, making it a must-visit location for anyone looking for the finest pancake indulgence.
1. Indulging in the fluffy goodness at this pancake haven was an absolute delight! Immediately greeted with the heavenly aroma of freshly cooked pancakes, creates a truly comforting experience. The pancakes were a cloud-like symphony of taste and texture, leaving my taste buds in awe.
2. This is one of the best pancake shop I had ever tried. Very fluffy and jiggly pancake. Soft and tasty. Yes their cream is really tip top and tantalising. Their sandwich must not forget to try too!
3. First time ever tried pancake in Singapore 🇸🇬 The quality and quantity of the food was amazing. I tried strawberry pancake with vanilla ice cream as add on. Totally worth the money. I would definitely recommend for my friends. Great service by the staff.
Operating Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 9AM – 8PM | Friday & Saturday: 9AM – 9PM
Number: 6255 5456
Address: 230 Victoria Street #01-01B Singapore 188024
2. Ah Chew Desserts
Indulge in the delectable world of Ah Chew Desserts, where the perfect fusion of traditional Chinese sweet treats and modern delights awaits. The dessert shop is renowned for its extensive menu featuring a variety of traditional Chinese desserts, including sago desserts, Hawaiian papaya boiled with fresh milk, and the enticing black glutinous rice with vanilla ice cream. Indulge in classic favourites or explore new and innovative offerings at this dessert haven, catering to every palate and ensuring a flavorful and comforting experience with every bowl. The charming ambience and efficient service enhance the overall enjoyment, making Ah Chew Desserts a must-visit destination for those seeking a sweet escape in the heart of Singapore.
1. Tried their hot steamed milk w papaya n cold yam sago. Enjoyed it. Queue seems long but it’s moving quite fast. Tried their Red bean soup w lily bulb too previously, love that. Sadly, it’s sold out when I reached this time.
2. Their menu offers a wide variety of dessert options. We enjoyed the milk-based ones like the Steamed milk egg white and the hawaiian papaya boiled with fresh milk. The mochi rice ball was pretty good too. During my stay in Singapore, I visited this place on two consecutive days, and am looking forward to going back during my next trip. Price is reasonable too. But do expect a queue.
3. People often have a mango sago but we were really impressed by black glutinous rice with vanilla ice cream. There’s always a queue in front of but you don’t have to wait for so long. The staff could speak Chinese and also… Vietnamese, so that a plus to me 🤣🤣 …
Operating Hours: Monday – Thursday: 12.30 PM – 12 AM | Friday: 12.30 AM – 1 AM | Saturday: 1.30 PM – 1 AM | Sunday: 13.30 PM – 12 AM
Number: 6339 8198
Address: 1 Liang Seah St, #01-10/11 Liang Seah Place, Singapore 189032
3. Tom’s Palette
Discover the vibrant world of ice cream innovation at Tom’s Palette in Bugis, Singapore. Tucked away in the Boon Sing Building near Bugis, this hidden gem surprises visitors with a refreshing atmosphere and an extensive selection of unique ice cream flavours. Boasting a unique approach to crafting ice cream, Tom’s Palette offers an array of innovative and handcrafted flavours, allowing customers to savour unexpected combinations. Apart from its signature range of flavours, including Italian Dark Chocolate, Jamaican Rum & Raisin, and Kochi Yuzu, the dessert cafe also offers seasonal flavours that change on a daily basis. Tom’s Palette continues to impress with its rich and creamy ice cream, creating an indulgent haven for ice cream enthusiasts.
1. First time here and the place gave a very refreshing look. A wide good selection of ice creams to chose from. Ordered 2 scoops $9.60 (rum & raisin) and 1 single scoop (Lychee) $3.00 which was a bundle deal. Nice setup of the store and the ice creams were great. Will be back to try more.
2. Such a hidden gem! Located just one street away from the Bugis Junction offers 36 different flavours of ice cream, and we tried just the best flavour for a lazy afternoon rain – Kochi Yuzu, made from fresh yuzu juice from a farmer in Kochi, Japan. The texture and balance of sour and sweet is perfect. And all the staff are warm and welcoming, very helpful in advising us in choosing the flavour we wanted. Will definitely come back for an ice cream.
3. I’ve been a fan of Tom’s Palette rum & raisin ice cream since they were at Shaw Tower, and I even attended their ice cream making workshop a few years ago. I recently visited their new location and was glad to see that they’ve upgraded to a bigger and nicer space.
Operating Hours: Tuesday – Thursday, Sunday: 12 PM – 10 PM | Friday & Saturday: 12 PM – 1 AM | Closed Mondays
Number: 8815 8054
Address: 51 Middle Rd, #01-01, Singapore 188959
4. All Things Delicious
With a menu curated for flavour enthusiasts, All Things Delicious offers a delightful culinary experience in the heart of Kampong Glam. Letting its name speak for itself, All Things Delicious offers a harmonious blend of taste and innovation surrounded by the vibrant street scenes that Kampong Glam has to offer. Each dish is a testament to culinary excellence, from the savoury Crab Aïoli to the mouth-watering Bread & Butter Pudding and sweet Brioche French Toast. The warm and inviting ambience complements the friendly service, creating the perfect setting for memorable gatherings. All Things Delicious is a haven for sweet and savoury treats, inviting customers to savour an array of delicious offerings in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
1. I went here twice. The name says the food is delicious — and it is!! The first day I got the mushroom and kale pita for breakfast and the signature scone. The second day I order their pancakes. On both days I ordered a late. If I had been in Singapore longer, I probably would have went again, or daily for breakfast. I recommend this place and am excited to try more things on the menu next time I am in Singapore.
2. Despite the excellent ambiance and food I would like to give a five star review to one of the server,Michelle. I’ve never seen a wonderful warm service like hers before. From the moment we walked in, she greeted us with a genuine smile and made us feel so welcome. Throughout the meal, she was attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to ensure that we had a great dining experience. Her knowledge of the menu was impressive, and she was able to recommend dishes that suited our preference.
3. Amazing find. Was looking for a halal coffeeshop for a small gathering with close friends from Indonesia. Best find ever! Google & Food blog reviews don’t do this place enough justice. 8am opening is perfect for a weekday quiet place to have an intimate get together. Saw tourists & folks having business meetings. However no matter how the crowd built up the team handled it well. Ordering & service was impeccable. They treated everyone like old friends & regulars. Food was amazing, fresh tasty & well prepared. Coffee was on point strong & robust. Cakes were yummy 😋 too!
Operating Hours: 8 AM – 7 PM
Number: 6291 4252
Address: 34 Arab St, #01-01, Singapore 199733
Treat yourself to a delightful dessert adventure in Bugis, where sweet indulgences await at every corner. Check out these four best dessert shops in Bugis for an unforgettable culinary experience in the heart of Bugis.