Among the diverse cuisines offered at Orchard Road, Korean delights are a popular favourite amongst locals. Known for its diverse menu and bold flavours, Korean cuisine has firmly established itself as a culinary gem in Singapore. In this article, explore the five best Korean food restaurants in Orchard Road.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Kim Dae Mun Korean Food
Experience the true flavours of Korea at Kim Dae Mun Korean Food, an authentic and affordable Korean restaurant at Orchard Road. Concealed on the first level of Concorde Shopping Mall, this local treasure draws in a diverse crowd, from families to students and working professionals, all seeking out the cheap Korean food in Orchard.
Step inside and be greeted by a tempting array of dishes on the menu. Don’t miss out on their popular Spicy Pork, fried with spring onions, cabbage, and perfectly cooked meat, served piping hot on a sizzling hot plate. For a lighter option, delve into their Fried Dumplings, bursting with savoury pork and vegetables, the ideal accompaniment to your main course.
1. It’s truly a Korean food stall that’s 100% worth the value. The new items which is the spicy soba is really good. Soba is not soaked in water and it’s the dry mixed type. The chilli sauce is not spicy and well portioned, so that the soba doesn’t get thick sauces on it. The pancake is really authentic and first time liking a Korean style pancake. Shrimp tempura 6 pieces for $5.5, it’s definitely the best deal every.
2. I came here 30 years ago, and they are still in operation! Kim’s used to be in a food court setting, but now they have their own setup. Unique to Kim’s is their water based hot plate. A must try are the beef bulgogi, spicy chicken and kimchi soup.
3. Oh how I missed this place, used to be a regular haunt in orchard area during my younger days. Now is a younger lady taking orders, very polite and waiting time is very short although it is crowded during peak hours. Food is very nice, my favourite is thier beef soup, don’t get this taste at other Korean eateries in Singapore. Only draw back is the shop can get quite smokey
Operating Hours: Monday: Closed | Tuesday to Sunday: 11AM-8PM
Address: 100 Orchard Rd, #01-03D Concorde Shopping Mall, Singapore 238840
2. Kimchi Dining
Hidden away on the upper level of Orchard Central, Kimchi Dining offers a unique Korean dining experience unlike any other Korean restaurant in Singapore. Meticulously crafted using traditional techniques and quality ingredients, Kimchi Dining is a must-visit for unique and mouth-watering Korean delicacies.
Delight in the various chef-recommended dishes such as the Gamjajeon, Woodae Galbi, Kimchi Platter, Jeju Pork Noodle, and Kimchi Bibim Noodle. The friendly staff at Kimchi Dining is more than happy to assist you in selecting the perfect dish.
1. We came for our anniversary dinner and the ambience was comfortable and cosy which allowed us to relax and chill and spend quality time with eat other . The food portion is just nice , especially the beef which was so tender that it literally melts in your mouth! If you’re a sesame lover, sesame sundae will blow your mind! The waitress also welcomed us with a huge smile and check in with us periodically to make sure the food was alright and we were feeling pleasant with our dining experience. Definitely will come back again 🙂
2. We chanced upon this lovely place while searching a place for dinner. We glad everything turned out to be good. Specially thanks to Jerad who recommended us a set meal for 2 and it didn’t disappoint us. Also his friendly service made us feel welcome. Both my friend and I enjoyed the foods very much. We will come back again to try out other dishes.
3. I am impressed by its cosy ambience. The staff were exceptionally friendly, and the unique menu offerings added an exciting touch to the experience. The overall service was excellent, making it a memorable visit. The sesame sundae dessert was really good! Highly recommend!
Operating Hours: Monday, Wednesday to Friday: 11.30AM-3PM, 6PM-10PM | Tuesday: CLOSED | Saturday and Sunday: 11.30AM-10PM
Number: 9113 7090
Address: 181 Orchard Rd, #06-10 Orchard Central Singapore 238896
Immerse yourself in the enchanting atmosphere of Mandarin Gallery, where you’ll discover the beloved D’RIM, a Korean steakhouse. D’RIM, derived from the term “deurim”, meaning “sincerely yours” in Korean, truly embodies their dedication to providing genuine care and warmth to their customers. With an unwavering commitment to using only the freshest ingredients and skilled chefs, D’RIM promises an unforgettable dining experience.
Each main course at D’RIM is served with an array of delectable side dishes to maintain the customs of traditional Korean dining and add an authentic flair to every meal. Among their signature main dishes are mouth-watering D’RIM Signature Noodles and the rich and savoury Jeju Yukgaejang. For a shared dining experience, the Platter of Nine Delicacies is a must-try. Savour the true flavours of Korea at D’RIM, where every dish is prepared with passion and served with sincerity.
1. Hard to find authentic and good galbitang in Singapore but found it here at D’rim. The signature noodles were flavorful and very tasty as well. Light and tasty, doesn’t leave you feeling greasy after the meal. Will definitely be back for the BBQ set!
2. What a wonderful surprise. We accidentally came across this restaurant while hiding out from the rain. The food was fantastic. Both my daughter and I loved the beef soup. Definitely plan to visit again with rest of our family. The staff was very attentive and especially very kind to my young daughter. Thank you to Gen and Tiffany!!
3. Exceeded all of our expectations! Visually pleasing!!A truly outstanding Korean Steak House. This restaurant is a must place to visit when you visit Singapore. The food was very unique and delicious. Food has many different dimensions of taste, color and smell. Taste explode in your mouth
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday: 12PM-3PM, 6PM-10PM | Saturday and Sunday: 11AM-10PM
Number: 9660 9964
Address: 333A Orchard Rd, #02-14 Mandarin Gallery, Singapore 238897
4. 8 Korean BBQ
8 Korean BBQ offers a selection of premium meat cuts with the number “8” in the restaurant’s name, paying homage to their signature 8 Colours Set. The set features eight distinct flavours of thick premium pork belly slices: wine, original, ginseng, garlic, herb, curry, miso paste, and red pepper paste.
The restaurant also offers various beef choices such as the Argentinian Grass Fed, USDA Prime and Japanese Wagyu meat for the perfect texture and flavour to suit each customer’s taste preference. The dedicated staff is well-trained to expertly handle your meats, allowing you to relax and savour a meal prepared right before your eyes.
1. Love the place! Decent portion with reasonable price. My husband and I ordered Keto set for 8, the staff helped us to cook the meat, we just sit and enjoy. The meat is juicy and tender, side dish is refillable, we barely could finish all food. Strong recommend!
2. Superb service, even with full house guests, staffs tried their best to be attentive and always serves with a smile.
Totally enjoyed the bbq dinner. 8 different types of marinated pork belly is way too much meat for 5 of us… delicious but too much! 🤣
Seafood pancake super delicious, must order.
3. Oh this place is so good. But it’s KBBQ so it’s also hard to complain. Bring out the meats! They get their name from the 8 flavours of pork belly but you can order smaller portions if you don’t have enough people. I estimate you’ll need about 4 persons (maybe 3 big eaters) to try all the 8 flavours in one sitting. There’s another outlet so you can always go there if they are full here.
Operating Hours: 11.30AM-2.30PM, 5.30PM-10.30PM
Number: 8692 1188
Address: 1 Scotts Rd, #04 – 20 / 21, Singapore 228208
5. Market Blue
Market Blue is your go-to destination for an all-encompassing experience, combining a grocery, restaurant and marketplace. This multi-concept store is a haven for Korean product enthusiasts, especially those who love Korean Ramyeon. Explore the store’s extensive Korean instant noodles selection, including brands not commonly found in Singapore.
If you’re craving authentic Korean food in Orchard Road, make your way to Market Blue’s Korean food court, where a diverse menu awaits with popular dishes like Tteokbokki, Korean Fried Chicken, Kimchi soup, and more. You can also find popular Korean desserts from Donus 8 and B for Bagel that offer delectable mochi doughnuts, pastries, and sweet and savoury bagels to complete your Korean culinary adventure.
1. In love with the authentic Korean food here! thumb up for all the dishes and making me feel like in Korea haha! some of the dishes are hardly seen in most of the Korea restaurant in SG! visited the place 2 times and they often have Korea fair or pop up market next to the food street.
2. Love this concept of various Korean food stalls in one place! Easy to order with QR code too 🙂 the food portions were so generous and everything was so yummy. The galbi was SO GOOD
3. Runs like a food court basically. Food is delicious. Authentic to how they taste like in South Korea. Despite side dishes is refillable, they don’t stinge on the natural flavouring of the sides. Their kimchi is one of the better ones I had in a Korean restaurant in Singapore. Definitely worth a return
Operating Hours: 10.30AM-9PM
Address: 163 Tanglin Rd, B1-122 123,124, Singapore 247933
Dive into an unparalleled culinary adventure at Orchard Road with these five Korean restaurants offering some of the best Korean food in Orchard Road. From sizzling barbecue to comforting stews and flavorful noodles, Orchard Road’s Korean dining scene promises an unforgettable culinary experience.