Requiring creative culinary skills to make the best out of limited ingredients, vegetarian restaurants can be a rare find in many parts of Singapore. It can be challenging for consumers to find fairly priced restaurants with an all-vegetarian menu that also provides excellent taste and service. Thankfully for those in and around Singapore, these 3 Vegetarian Restaurants in Bukit Batok are some of the best around. Suppose you are looking for a vegetarian restaurant to sate your hunger. Why not satisfy that vegetarian palate today with a visit to this humble estate on the west side of Singapore? There are many great choices when it comes to Bukit Batok’s vegetarian restaurants.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Sunnychoice Vegan Cafe and Healthy Option Store- Bukit Batok Branch
A vegetarian highlight of Bukit Batok Central, SunnyChoice is a vegetarian cafe and restaurant that offers over 50 menu items, all curated to satisfy the hunger and tastes of any visitor. From strong basics such as vegetarian Satay Bee Hoon to more unique dishes such as pumpkin broth, SunnyChoice goes above and beyond by offering outstanding, healthy desserts such as Longan Blue Konjac Jelly and Sago Gula Melaka with Chia Seeds.
With such excellent tasting menu highlights and more, SunnyChoice is one of the best vegetarian restaurants in Bukit Batok – a definite must-visit for first-timers and veterans alike.
1. Tried the Thunder Tea Rice. It came with cashew nuts and brown rice😍 The portion is quite fulfilling too! It’s less oily and salty compared to others. Although the soup is abit thick, the taste is nice🤩👍
2. This eatery is getting better and better. When comes to menu and taste is indeed has improve tremendously!!! The Lei Cha the tea is fragrant and is surprisingly good. The satay bee Hoon is a must try. Will sure to come back and try others.
3. had an incredible experience at Sunny Choice! The diverse range of vegetarian options blew me away, and the flavors were simply outstanding. The dedication to using fresh, high-quality ingredients is evident in every dish. The cozy ambiance added to the overall delightful dining experience. Sunny Choice is a must-try for anyone seeking delicious vegetarian cuisine!
Operating Hours: 10.30 AM- 8.30 PM
Number: 6899 0918
Address: Bukit Batok Central Rd, #01-154/156 BLK 630, Singapore 650630
Back in the 1970s, Botanict sprouted into existence, fueled by the mission to banish blandness from the vegetarian culinary landscape. Their unwavering commitment revolves around conjuring up a symphony of flavors using an alchemical mix of herbs and spices. They remain fervently devoted to unearthing fresh tastes, ensuring that vegetarians revel in a gustatory adventure like no other. Their bold foray into Nyonya-style vegetarian fare, unleashed upon the world in 2021, stands as a testament to their unbridled innovation. Nestled in the heart of Bukit Batok, Botanict has emerged as a beacon of creativity in the vibrant tapestry of vegetarian dining in Singapore.
1. Great find modern vegeterian cafe at Bukit Batok. The founders possess decades of rich experience in vegetarian culinary skills, a must try for people on vegetarian diet, anyone looking for meatless or healthier diet option;)
2. This is my first time eating here. The foods are healthy and scrumptious!!! I’ll come back to try other foods. Having dinner here after work is such a healing moment for us. Highly recommended!!!😉💕💯
3. Wonderful, well-crafted and balanced food! Had the eggless omelette, which was similar in texture to an oyster omelette and was held together by well-fried tofu. Also had the sambal stingray. Both dishes had great texture and were accompanied by good chili.
Operating Hours: Wednesday- Sunday: 9.30 AM- 9 PM | Tuesday: 12 PM- 9 PM | Closed Mondays
Number: 8063 8238
Address: Blk 132 Bukit Batok West Ave 6, #01-316, Singapore 650132
3. Time’s Vege
Known for their affordable prices and hearty servings, this is a great choice for those looking to experience vegetarian dining catered to local tastebuds, with a unique fusion twist.
For those looking for more traditional dishes, Time’s Vege is sure to deliver. They fused local tastes and vegetarian twists to present their own unique takes on well-established local delights. Whether it be your first foray into vegetarian dining, or just looking for a new vegetarian restaurant, let Time’s Vege impress you, as their strong menu offers great choices for any cuisine and taste preference.
1. Affordable, I am normally a carnivore but my friend recommended this place(he’s also a carnivore). I was expecting it to be ‘good for a vegetarian place’ but it was just good, in fact it was better than just good! It was Amazing food even for a person who eats meat as a staple food. Wow yum and cheap and so much food. You gotta find protein elsewhere tho.
2. Located in Bukit Batok Central. Aircon, 2 storeys, lot of seats, clean and spacious. Price is cheap, mostly between $8-$12 per dish. The menu has decent varieties of food options. Some of the dish serving size is small. Food taste good.
3. Mann i just love this place. The food tastes AMAZING and the environment is just so homey and comfortable. I always get the curry mutton rice cus it is just so damn good and the texture of the protein is really like mutton. Im definitely going to try all their other dishes, because they have such a wide variety of dishes! Really greatful to have found this restaurant. Love this place!!
Operating Hours: 10 AM–10 PM
Number: 6909 3544
Address: 643 Bukit Batok Central Rd, #01-44, Singapore 650643
Contrary to popular belief, Bukit Batok vegetarian options are in fact aplenty, with some of the best Vegetarian Restaurants in and around Bukit Batok offering a great variety of delicious dishes at an affordable price. What are you waiting for? Head down to experience the very best in Bukit Batok when it comes to vegetarian food.