Geylang is a well-known and venerable estate in Singapore known for its rich food, culture and heritage, being one of the older districts in Singapore. Tourists and locals alike flock to Geylang to experience the myriad of rich local delicacies as well as soak in the sights and sounds of nostalgia this area offers. Apart from the endless shopping and dining experiences offered, visitors will be glad to know that there are also many cheap foot and body massage spas in Geylang, capable of delivering a relaxing massage that will leave guests feeling newly refreshed! In this article we will be going through the 4 best massages spas near Geylang.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Zu Jia Le Health Massage Center
For night owls in the area looking for something calm and relaxing, a visit to Zu Jia Le Health Massage Center can help! This veteran of the Geylang massage scene operates round the clock, ensuring a comfortable massage can be had at any time. A long history of customer satisfaction tells visitors enough about the quality of their service. Relaxation seekers in Geylang have long sought relief and release at Zu Jia Le Health Massage Center.
Their services include their renowned leg and body massages, alongside other favourites such as Cupping and various body treatments aimed at alleviating the physical stresses of daily living.
1. I got a 60 mins full body massage. Lisa was my masseuse. Very polite and friendly staff and calming atmosphere. Great massage after a long day, highly recommend Zu Jia Le. Thanks Lisa
2. Really really a very good massage place… Especially Jia Jia… Very skillful and very relax… Look for Jia Jia is a must 👍👍👍 …
3. Great massage ! Clean and comfy place. Friendly staf
Operating Hours: 24/7
Number: 6518 4700
Address: 186 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389254
2. G.spa Singapore
Another 24-hour Geylang massage spa, G.spa sets itself apart by focusing on the most crucial aspect of foot and body massages—the sensation of calmness and well-being. With hot and cold pools available for guests to soak in before their massage, G.spa goes above and beyond when it comes to customer experience.
G.spa goes beyond the conventional foot and body massages to invigorate tired muscles. Their expertise extends to a diverse range of distinctive treatments, featuring exclusively designed therapies that include Full Body Massages, Foot Reflexology, Hot Stone Spa, Facial Treatments, Nail Care, and Body Scrub.
1. My favourite place for relax and pamper myself, Hua Always has Excellent service at the Cafe and Moon in the locker area, My Best Therapist is Jessica Thank you very much 😊😊😊
2. Been patronising since 10 years on and off, facilities are getting a tad old but generally well maintained. Love the masseurs! Always leaving the place so relaxed. They have resting area with small personal tv screen and recliner chairs, dining area with buffet style ordering, hot jacuzzi and sauna in the shower room. Couple rooms have private jacuzzi❤️
3. One of the best spa experiences we had! Seriously my wife has been to many both locally and overseas and she loves Gspa. Everything is so clean and of high quality – even the milo is Gao enough haha. All staff are kind and helpful, plus very friendly. During the massage session, masseurs gave us absolute peace and just provided wonderful service. Will definitely be back again
Operating Hours: 24/7
Number: 6280 8988
Address: 102 Guillemard Rd, #02-02, Singapore 399719
3. Siam Traditional Finger Pressure Centre
This spa stands out in Geylang, delivering top-tier massage experiences. With a seasoned team of professionals, Siam Traditional Finger Pressure Centre offers personalised and amiable services tailored to address your daily aches and pains. Known for their intensive foot reflexology services, Siam Traditional Finger Pressure Centre delivers both quality and relief at a fair price.
At Siam Traditional Finger Pressure Centre, experience and training meet to provide the ultimate massage experience in the area. With a modest but well-honed menu of services such as Shiatsu, oil and foot reflexology massages, Siam Traditional Finger Pressure Centre is well poised to serve the needs of those looking to relieve those pesky aches and sores!
1. Amazing foot reflexology session. Masseuses are all strong men with excellent skill at detecting any blockage and sore spots. A delightfully painful massage!
2. Good massage place! I took Thai traditional massage,it was good!! Plus they open till 3am. If you want to go massage at night,they are still open👍
3. Great traditional Thai massage confirm by a Thai and Khun B was great ka.
Operating Hours: 11 AM- 10.30 PM
Number: 6841 4150
Address: 288 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389335
4. Soul Massage
The massage gem of Opal Crescent, featuring a comfortable, modern interior, Soul Massage is a massage spa capable of delivering one of the best massage experiences in Geylang. With a strong roster of experienced staff on hand, they provide friendly, personalised services depending on what aches and pains ail you on any particular day.
Alongside the usual foot and body massages designed to rejuvenate and refresh any sore body, Soul Massage is also highly capable of performing a variety of unique massages such as Soul, Hot Oil, Foam and Candling treatments.
1. Chanel’s massage was a true rejuvenation. Her skilled touch and calming presence created a serene atmosphere, melting away tension and leaving me refreshed both physically and mentally. I can’t wait to return for another delightful session.
2. Served by Gina the other day. Great massage, relaxing and able to relieve shoulder pain. strength just nice. will come back again to look for her. place is clean and convenient.
3. The best massage i went to so far. The place is clean and with shower in room. Service the best. I received a 90-minute massage yesterday and Gina provided an exceptional experience! She skillfully concentrated on the specific areas where I required the most attention to alleviate the stubborn knots in my muscles. As a result, my neck and lower back felt notably relieved and I enjoyed a restful sleep last night. I will come back to Gina again.
Operating Hours: 9 AM- 10.30 PM
Number: 6291 6583
Address: 4 Opal Cres, Singapore 328399
A well-known residential estate featuring a long and storied history, relaxation seekers will be delighted to discover the four best, yet cheap foot and body massage spas near Geylang. This poises the area to provide well-received local food, shopping, and self-care, making it a perfect place for travelers and locals alike to spend a day in.