The lovely neighbourhood of Sembawang, which is tucked away in Singapore’s north, has a calm, easygoing vibe. Known for its picturesque views of the coast along the Sembawang coastline, the region astonishes with a few charming eateries. These places provide a special blend of fine dining and rustic charm. Cafes in Sembawang are a nice haven amidst the verdant surroundings and Sembawang River. Sembawang is an undiscovered treasure for those looking for a calm cafe hopping experience since guests may have a relaxed experience while indulging in delicious food and excellent coffee. Cafes near Sembawang are a must-visit for sure.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf- Sembawang Branch
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is acclaimed for its great service and well-crafted coffee. With a dedication to excellence, the staff makes sure guests have a good time and feel taken care of. The excellent coffee that the company serves demonstrates its commitment to brewing quality and meets the tastes of discriminating patrons. In addition to its delicious coffee, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf welcomes customers to enjoy their coffee in a casual environment. This place is well-known for its well prepared coffee and excellent service, making it a top choice for anybody looking for a wonderful cup of coffee.
1. This is one of the best outlet I have visited. Very accommodating to request kinda staff . Nice ambience and not too crowded . In a place where even a small cup of hot water is chargeable, they gave me a big cup of hot water as I was coughing. Superb service. Keep it up Sometimes it’s not about making money its about customer care.
2. This morning I hv order breakfst menu.. Suddenly i receive a call frm the one of the staff saying that pancakes & eggs platter left 1 item. She recommend to order other breakfst menu.. I appreciate for her prompt service and tq for the cake she send..
3. Good service by crew. Coffee also well made.
Operating Hours: 7:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Number: 6570 3458
Address: 604 Sembawang Rd, #01-10/11 Sembawang Shopping Centre, Singapore 758459
2. Ya Kun Kaya Toast- Sembawang Branch
Sun Plaza’s Ya Kun Kaya Toast is notable for its unique features. Even if it’s not as busy as other locations, a Sunday night visit offers something special. Even though it is delicious, the ice milk tea may be customised for upcoming orders. Particular praise is given to the kaya steam bun for its attractiveness. A noteworthy feature is the friendly service, which is enhanced by the female staff’s inviting ambience. Ya Kun outlets’ uniform standards for tea O siew dai and cleanliness demonstrate their dedication to excellence. Excellent service and freshly prepared meals set Sun Plaza apart as a great place to have a lovely Ya Kun experience.
1. Came on a Sunday evening. Only Ya Kun I seen so far that has minimum customers. Ordered an ice yuan yang and ice milk tea. Ice milk tea is very sweet so in future can try getting sui dai. Love the kaya steam bun. Service is a plus point here as the lady staff is friendly with all her customers.
2. Staffs are friendly and cleanliness of the stall is tip top. Order tea O siew dai and drink is pretty much the same and standard across different Ya Kun store.
3. The Yakun outlet at Sun Plaza really provides good service. Food was also prepared very nicely and taste really fresh and good. Thanks so much.
Operating Hours: 7:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Number: 6996 6063
Address: 30 Sembawang Dr, B1-42, 45, Singapore 757713
Tucked up in a nook close to Sembawang Fortune Temple, CUP2CUP café has a distinct appeal. The setting’s of air conditioning gives it personality and highlights its affordability and cleanliness. Found on a stroll, the café astonishes with excellent coffee at reasonable costs. The addition of fixed meals with bread and eggs improves the selection. The café is a frequent destination for cyclists, known for its high-quality and reasonably priced waffles, ice cream, and barista-brewed coffee.
The café’s pleasant ambiance is enhanced by the friendly manager and the nearby Vietnamese food store, which is well-known for its mouthwatering banh mi. CUP2CUP is a must-visit location because of its location by the Sembawang River, the heartland atmosphere, and its great, reasonably priced coffee.
1. Tucked away in a corner of a coffee shop. Chance upon during a walk to Sbw Fortune Temple. Not the usual Aircon cafe but it’s clean, coffee is good at very affordable price. They have started serving set with bread and eggs and there’s some other food stalls here as well.
2. Have always stop by this nice cosy cafe in a neighbour while cycling pass this area. Last weekend just came by again while cycling with family. The waffles ice cream and fresh brewed barista coffee is really good and price are beyond reasonable. The boss is friendly and there is also also vietnam cuisine store at the cafe which offer really nice banh mi.
3. You could never get coffee cheaper than this on this island and it tasted so good too! Loved the heartland ambience, right by Sembawang river, definitely would visit again.
Operating Hours: Weekday: 6:45 AM – 8:30 PM | 7 AM – 8:30 PM Saturday
Number: 9188 9616
Address: 467A Admiralty Dr, #01-173, Singapore 751467
4. Starbucks- Canberra Plaza Branch
The Canberra Plaza Starbucks is a shining example of its excellent customer service and delicious menu. It’s a warm and pleasant morning stop thanks to the efficient and kind personnel, especially the two happy ladies. The muffins are praised for being a delicious late-night snack because, despite their commercial look, they surprise with their substantial size and well-balanced sweetness. This branch’s open sitting configuration improves the customer experience, and the coffee is consistently good anywhere Starbucks is located. All things considered, Canberra Plaza’s Starbucks is notable for its welcoming ambiance, delicious pastries, and consistently excellent coffee.
1. This Canberra branch is one of the friendliest I’d been to. The 2 lady staffs are really helpful and friendly, always with a smile, they did cheer up my morning. I was there for bfast on 9th Nov 2023. Keep it Up!
2. I really enjoy Starbucks muffins. They look incredibly sweet and commercialized but actually taste really good. Generous size and not overly sweet or oily. And good for a late night snack when everything else is closed. Have tried both the blueberry and banana walnut muffin. Blueberry is a little sweet but still manageable. Love the banana walnut one that usually goes OOS. The young lady serving me on a Saturday late evening was so friendly and chirpy. It was almost 10pm, but she remained unfazed by the small crowd that gathered. Very smiley and courteous 🙂 👍🏻
3. A very opened seating place in this Starbucks branch at the Canberra Plaza. Ordered the Toffee Nut Christmas Coffee drink to go. The consistency of coffee drink is good across this and all Starbucks branches 🙂 the Christmas cake is good but pricy. Overall, it is good to have a Christmas coffee and cake every end of the year.
Operating Hours: Monday – Thursday & Sunday: 7:30 AM – 10 PM | Friday & Saturday: 7:30 AM – 12 AM
Number: 6910 0961
Address: 133 Canberra Vw, #01-06 Canberra Plaza, Singapore 750130
Cafes in Sembawang are a great way to unwind, combining fine dining and tranquilly. These cafés, tucked away amid verdant foliage and picturesque coastline vistas, offer guests a tranquil environment. The beauty of the heartland combined with the welcoming service makes the whole experience better. For those looking for a quiet yet delicious getaway, Cafes near Sembawang provide a distinctive and soothing experience, complete with delicious pastries and high-quality coffee. Cafes in Sembawang provide the ideal fusion of atmosphere and culinary treats, making them well worth a visit, whether you’re lounging on the riverbank or taking in the stunning coastline scenery.