Delight your taste buds in the heart of Bugis as we explore the culinary wonders of the area’s best cake shops. From traditional old-school cakes to artisanal cakes, these cake shops promise a symphony of flavours and textures to satisfy your sweet cravings. In this article, explore the four best cake shops near Bugis MRT, where each slice is a masterpiece waiting to be savored.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Butter Studio – Bugis Junction Branch
Celebrated for its exceptional craftsmanship and delectable treats, Butter Studio perfectly blends artisanal bakes with unique and home-style goodness. The cake shop uses time-tested recipes passed down through generations alongside exceptional skills and meticulous attention to detail to deliver beautifully crafted cakes worthy of celebrating your special day. Their commitment to precision shines through in customized cakes, meticulously replicating your desired cake designs. The cakes boast a perfect balance of moistness and flavor on the inner layers, ensuring a delightful experience for every palate. From classic chocolate goodness to unique flavors like the Lady Ispahan and Ondeh Ondeh, Butter Studio is the ideal place to savor handmade cakes and other baked delicacies that redefine dessert pleasure.
1. I sent them a photo of a mushroom themed caked which I found online which I would like to replicate for my son’s birthday. It was perfectly done identically to what we wanted. My son totally loved it! The cake was delicious and moist. Everyone totally loved it. Delivery was prompt too. Price was also highly reasonable. Highly recommended!
2. I can’t stand the sight of the Chocolate Dome when I pass by this bakery studio each time I went to the bank across the road. There I have it! Tasted so goood, can’t describe what crusty bits in there. It felt so good.. You need to try it yourself!
3. Lovely cakes available at this store. We ordered via grab and the items were packed nicely. The taste of the cakes were good. Not overly sweet and the cakes were moist. The price of the cakes were reasonable too.
2. Wonders Bakery
Wonders Bakery is a haven for those seeking extraordinary and custom-made baked delights. Nestled in the vibrant Bugis neighborhood, the cake shop specializes in wedding, engagement and celebratory cakes. Celebrate your special day with a masterpiece created by a team of skilled bakers. With a commitment to excellence, the team collaborates closely with customers to bring their envisioned cakes to life. Each creation reflects a commitment to perfection and flavor harmony. Wonders Bakery continues to impress customers with its exceptional cakes, creating an unforgettable experience. Apart from its customized cakes, the shop also offers an array of freshly baked desserts and pastries to satisfy your sweet tooth. The welcoming staff and delectable offerings make Wonders Bakery a go-to destination for those craving unparalleled baked delights in Bugis.
1. Ordered Customised cake & it was a fast & smooth process! The person we were liaising with gave suggestions on how the cake could’ve been better! would be back
2. I have ordered numerous treats from Wonder’s bakery over the years and I’ve never once been disappointed. I’ve ordered birthday cakes from them twice and on both occasions, I received raving reviews from all my friends and family members. However, what stood out to me more was the customer service I got – for my most recent cake order, I had to change some details for the cake a couple days before the actual event and the Wonder’s bakery staff I communicated with were so kind and understanding – and that’s why I keep visiting this bakery again and again, the staff are so welcoming!
3. my custom birthday cake was made exactly how i wanted it, super cute! the flavour of the cake was well balanced and super delicious, thank you wonders baker
3. Fluff Bakery
Fluff Bakery, located in Bugis, is a popular dessert destination known for its wide variety of delicious desserts. Home to the original cupcakes filled with various fillings, Fluff Bakery offers a great assortment to suit any sweet appetite, including cakes, loaves, cheesecakes, cookies, doughnuts, flatbreads and gelatos. The menu features an array of creative and delicious cake flavors, such as the Ferrero Rocher, Strawberry Liquid and Gooey Double Baked, each baked to perfection and adorned with exquisite toppings. This beautiful bakery takes delight in creating scrumptious confections that grab the hearts of its customers. Fluff Bakery has become a must-visit location for individuals looking for delectable and beautifully stunning treats in Bugis.
1. Popular spot, with a great assortment of desserts. You’ll need to make multiple visits in order to get a full appreciation of their treats. Cupcakes, to small cakes to large cakes, ice cream and DONUTS. A must try
2. I kept Fluff’s carrot cake in the fridge for 2 days, too busy to eat it. Even then, it was deliciously moist. Full of crunchy walnuts and balanced flavour. Just a fantastic carrot cake.
3. Carrot cake is just nice, not too sweet and the bread is moist
4. Uncle Lee Confectionery
Reminisce the nostalgic flavors of old-school delights at Uncle Lee Confectionery. Renowned for their soft and fluffy cakes, customers revel in the nuanced flavors without the overwhelming sweetness. Some must-try items are their signature Peanut Vanilla Sponge Cake, Kaya Cake and Traditional Banana Cake. The Peanut Vanilla Sponge Cake offers a delicious nutty flavor with a satisfying crunch from the peanut coating, followed by the soft and moist texture of the sponge cake. The pleasant scent of freshly baked sweets greets customers, inviting them to enjoy every bite of the beautifully crafted desserts. With a dedication to preserving culinary tradition, this beloved bakery welcomes customers to savor the essence of time-honored flavors in each bite.
1. Chanced upon Uncle Lee a few years back and have been a repeat customer since! Uncle Lee sells the best kaya cakes – moist, fluffy, and not too sweet. The kaya tastes authentic too. Reasonably priced at $28 for a whole cake. Recommended!
2. Kaya cake and peanut vanilla buttercream cake is great. Sponge is soft n moist. Peanut and kaya r fragrant n not too sweet. Nothing fancy in the cake but tastes really good and truly nostalgic. Cakes are just the right amount of sweetness. Fair pricing for the quality!
3. Ordered the peanut and pandan cake. Can taste the natural taste of cake flavour without much artificial ingredient. Really hard to find such cakes nowadays. Hope uncle lee and family prosper and continue this traditional heritage. 👍
|10AM – 5PM | Closed Wednesdays & Sundays
|4 Jalan Pisang, Singapore 199071
Check out these four best cake shops near Bugis MRT, providing an excellent selection of sweet confections whether you’re planning to order a customized cake or simply looking for a slice of cake. These cake shops offer an array of both classic and unique flavors for you to relish in.