Chinese food is a popular choice in Singapore’s culinary scene, capturing locals and travellers with its various regional delicacies. From the fiery delights of Sichuan cuisine to the delicate dim sum creations, these Chinese restaurants near Jurong East MRT capture the intricate tapestry of tastes and spices that embodies Chinese cuisine. In this article, explore the four best Chinese restaurants near Jurong East MRT, highlighting the culinary mastery and historical roots that distinguish Chinese cuisine — step inside these restaurants for a delightful trip through the flavours and traditions of Chinese food.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Paradise Dynasty – Westgate Branch
Indulge in the finest Chinese cuisines as Paradise Dynasty transports you to the grandeur of imperial China. Paradise Dynasty in Westgate, Jurong East, offers an exceptional dining experience, serving various dishes from the North and South of China. Every dish is skillfully crafted and expertly seasoned, enhanced by the lavish surroundings and plush dining ambience. This creates a seamless blend of the bygone eras of Imperial China presented in a contemporary and sophisticated fashion. The restaurant is known for its eight extraordinary and distinct xiao long bao flavours, consisting of the Original, Foie gras, Truffle, Cheese, Crab Roe, Garlic, Korean Kimchi and Szechuan. In addition to the legendary xiao long bao, the menu features expertly crafted La Mien, Spicy Szechuan Crispy Chicken and Poached Sliced Fish in Szechuan Chilli Oil showcasing culinary excellence. An enticing blend of flavours awaits at Paradise Dynasty.
1. First time having the Paradise Dynasty at Westgate. La Mien was nicely seasoned and dishes were all on point. We had their signature xiaolongbao set, pork chop as well as the Yangzhou fried rice amongst other dishes. Service was warm and attentive. We will be back!
2. Excellent casual dining place that imho has overall better dishes than DTF. Highly recommended to try the xiao long pau, la mien and the fried red bean pancake. They do have a weekday tea time discount too which is friendly to the wallet for retirees and students.
3. Visited Paradise Dynasty last Thursday during lunch time. It was very busy but the staff still attended to our needs promptly. Thank you Siew Ping for the recommendations and great help 👍 We will definitely come back for the great food and service.
|Monday – Friday: 11AM – 10PM | Saturday & Sunday: 10.30AM – 10PM
|3 Gateway Drive, #02-13 Westgate, Singapore 608532
2. YUNNANS – Westgate Branch
Savour a culinary symphony of flavours rooted in Yunnan’s rich gastronomic traditions at YUNNANS in Westgate. One of China’s largest casual restaurant chains, YUNNANS offers a delectable journey through authentic Yunnan cuisine, delivering rich, spicy and sour dishes. Explore the diverse range of flavours that YUNNANS has to offer, including its signature dishes such as Braised Chicken Noodles with Dried Chilli, Steamed Pot Chicken Soup and Stir-fried Wild Porcini Mushroom with Dried Chillies. Guests are greeted with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, enhanced by attentive service. YUNNANS at Westgate has emerged as a must-visit destination for anyone looking for a real taste of Yunnan’s unique and delicious culinary offerings in Singapore.
1. Nice food! Highly recommend their Prawn Soup Truffle Hor Fun. The tastiest I ever tasted. Moreover, their service provided is good esp by Sam. He’s friendly and will recommend food to us.
2. Our first time having dinner to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Sam is friendly and his service is good. The dishes are not salty but flavourful. Will come back again.
3. Sam service is fantastic and attentive! Food is delicious! The chicken soup is something that I will definitely return for! Recommend to book if you want to avoid waiting.
3. Tan Yu Westgate
Specialising in grilled fish, Tan Yu at Westgate promises an exceptional dining experience with its delectable cuisine. True to its name, Tan Yu welcomes customers to “explore” its delicacy as they continue to introduce innovative dishes that tantalise the taste buds. The restaurant continues to delight customers with a diverse menu featuring standout flavours like the Grilled Fish with Fresh Green Pepper, Chongqing Grilled Fish with Beancurd and the Grilled Fish with Seven Ingredients. The attentive and friendly service, coupled with a thoughtful touch like a complimentary 9-compartment snack box, enhances the overall enjoyment. With affordable prices and a commitment to freshness, Tan Yu is a top choice for those seeking an authentic grilled fish in Jurong East. It’s a culinary haven that continues to win hearts with every visit.
1. My experiences at Tanyu Westgate has always been great. 😊
The food is excellent, no complains at all, only praises. The services are wonderful, polite, friendly and comfortable. They are always patient with questions and are willing to help even on things like finding out what the brand and flavour of the plum they give.
I love the fact that they have a free 9-compartment snack box. It’s not a great deal yet the thought counts. It makes the experience that much more pleasant.
Snacks, drinks and a sumptuous wok of veg & fish for less than $24. ❤️
I highly recommend Tanyu!
2. Tanyu now serves free side dishes before you order. Tried the soya sauce with sea bass fish. A bit salty but overall still good. The meat came off from the fish very easily and could tell that it was fresh. Service crew allows you to takeaway if you can’t finish on the spot.
3. Food is awesome! Everything we order was really good! Fresh 👍🏻 Service was fast and very good! They keep coming and ask to add soup !! Cindy was very friendly to the kids and also very helpful! Help us to save money on the add ons! I think they also did a good job on confirming orders first after we order on the app! Good job for great service and keep it up 😘
4. Din Tai Fung – JEM branch
No stranger to the Chinese culinary scene, Din Tai Fung is a well-known Chinese brand, previously awarded one Michelin star across multiple accolades. A gourmet sanctuary known for its exquisite offerings, the restaurant provides an unforgettable culinary trip encompassing its signature steamed dumplings, fried rice, noodles and more. Each xiao long bao is a masterpiece, crafted by skilled chefs and mixed with the right flavours to create a juicy and mouth-watering treat. The restaurant’s commitment to quality extends across its diverse selection, from delightful vegetarian options to savoury mains. The exceptional service and inviting ambience enhance the overall dining experience, making Din Tai Fung stand as a premier destination for those seeking an authentic taste of culinary excellence.
1. One of the best place to have yummy dumplings. Delicious food and great atmosphere it is. It was our first time visit and we loved all the dishes which we have ordered. They have good vegetarian options too. We personally liked their customer service. But please expect a long queue during peak hours. It is expensive but definitely worth it.
2. I had a pretty simple meal for 2. Had their XLB and Fried rice with prawn. But their execution on their dishes was perfect; it was hard to ask for better. I also always liked that they have a small little cloth bag to stowaway your bags. Service was friendly, efficient but seamlessly ‘invisible’ in a good way. Everything was taken care of but didn’t interrupt the conversation I was having with my dinner guest. Certainly would come again.
3. Last week we ordered a Drunken Chicken, Crispy Prawn Cakes and Noodle with Minced Pork in Bean Sauce. They were all very delicious. Service from ground staff was remarkable too!
|Sunday – Thursday: 11 AM – 9 PM | Friday – Saturday: 11 AM – 9.15 PM
|50 Jurong Gateway Road, #02 – 07, Singapore 608549
Check out these four best Chinese restaurants near the Jurong East MRT station that offer not just a meal, but a gastronomic journey, celebrating the history and symphonies of traditional Chinese flavours. With a commitment to authenticity and excellence, these restaurants ensure that every dining experience is an unforgettable journey into the world of Chinese cuisine.