Ang Mo Kio’s rich culinary legacy and diversified culture have contributed to the city’s thriving Indian food scene. The Indian eateries in the neighbourhood are quite genuine and serve a variety of flavorful traditional meals. Ang Mo Kio’s Indian restaurants serve a variety of dishes to suit a wide range of palates, from flavorful biryanis to savoury dosas and creamy curries. Ang Mo Kio Indian restaurants are a sanctuary for lovers of Indian food because of these eateries’ friendly environment, reasonable costs, and hearty portions that are enjoyed by both residents and tourists.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Nandhana’s- Ang Mo Kio Djitsun mall branch
A hidden treasure in Ang Mo Kio Djitsun Mall, Nandhana’s serves delicious Indian food at affordable costs. Customers gush about the delicious flavours of popular Indian cuisine and urge you to try the brewed coffee for something different. The restaurant radiates cosiness and warmth despite its modest façade, giving patrons a pleasant and welcome atmosphere. Friendly, friendly staff who provide speedy service and useful advice guarantee a good eating experience. Nandhana’s guarantees a delightful lunch that will leave customers ready to return and sample more of its culinary delights. This is evident in both the excellent cuisine and the welcoming setting.
1. Great Indian food at reasonable prices. Had a selection of well known Indian dishes and they did not disappoint. The brewed coffee is a must to try if you have never tried it. The service was good, the waitress was patient and answered all our questions. She made good recommendations on food and portions.
2. A cosy casual restaurant in the neighbourhood (Ang Mo Kio). You wouldn’t think much of this place just passing through but turned out to be a lovely lunch. Staffs were courteous, attentive and efficient.
3. We were craving Indian and found this little gem on Google Maps. The food served was rich in flavours and at a reasonable price point. The person who served us was attentive and friendly. Really enjoyed our meal. I am now a Kulcha fan! Looking forward to trying their rice options the next round.
2. Indian Banana Leaf Restaurant
The exquisite South Indian food at Indian Banana Leaf Restaurant is served on traditional banana leaves, wowing guests with its flavorful and substantial quantities. The restaurant’s peaceful location and indoor and outdoor seating choices enhance the dining experience with their peaceful views of beautiful nature. At affordable costs, guests may savour both vegetarian and non-vegetarian traditional South Indian meals. The restaurant’s attractiveness is increased by the inclusion of a well-stocked bar with beers and liquors, which go well with the savoury food. Indian Banana Leaf Restaurant promises a great, reasonably priced, and pleasant eating experience with their butterscotch milkshakes and excellent service.
1. Food is delicious. All the portions are small. They have a bar with beers and liquors. Those who enjoy decent indian food served on Banana Leaf should come and try. Located at a very quiet and peaceful place even the outdoor seatings are good with greenery views. I highly recommend this restaurant. Food waiting time is ok as they cook fresh for ya! Butterscotch milk shake is another level! Prices are so affordable.
2. South Indian food (Veg/Non veg) available in authentic taste in reasonable price. Amenities is good. Can enjoy music when dining..
3. One of the best south Indian Briyani i have had in Singapore. Happy hour beer added. Cool place to chill with beer and chicken tikka
|11 AM – 12 AM Monday- Saturday | 12 PM – 2:30 PM Sunday
|7 Ang Mo Kio Street 66, #01-15, Singapore 567706
3. Prata Raya
For those who love prata, Prata Raya stands out as a particularly satisfying option since each mouthful has a lovely blend of flakiness and chewiness. Known for its delicious prata and Teh Tarik, this quaint location draws customers looking for a filling fix. The rich flavours of the fish curry are highly praised, as they wonderfully balance the prata. It’s a favourite hangout for friends because it’s ideally located for leisurely hangouts. Finding Prata Raya is like unearthing a secret treasure; every trip promises mouthwatering surprises and delightful food. Every meal and beverage, from the crunchy garlic prata to the cool ice chocolate, satisfies the senses and leaves customers wanting more.
1. Great prata place to get your prata and teh Tarik fix… Prata is flaky on the outside and chewy on the inside and not greasy. The fish curry also deserves honorable mention. Teh tarik really hits the spot… not overly sweet, fragrant and optimal consistency 👍🏻
2. Absolutely amazing! This was a bit of a random find on our way back from Singapore Zoo and it’s one of the best prata’s I have had in all my time travelling there. The garlic prata is especially delicious! They are the perfect combination of crispy with a nice soft centre.
3. A random find stumbled upon it by chance on CNY, the Maggie goreng was surprisingly good not soggy and flavourful, the teh tarek hit the throat smoothly…
4. Aman Restaurant
The vast and cosy atmosphere of Aman Restaurant entices patrons, offering a warm environment for gastronomic pleasure. Customers gush about the delicious options, which include the gratifying Egg paratha eaten with Teh-C and the fragrant Masala dosa combined with aromatic black coffee. Well-known for its delicious cuisine, meals like the fish biryani stand out due to the large quantities and reasonable rates. Aman fulfils desires even at midnight, as seen by the positive feedback they receive for their murtabak and mee hoon goreng, which are praised for their excellent quality and flavour. Aman Restaurant guarantees a satisfying meal that pleases both taste buds and budget.
1. A comfortable and spacious eatery. Had breakfast – Masala dosha with black coffee. Egg parata with teh-c
2. The food here is awesome.had their fish briyani n the portion is great with affordable price..worth..👍👍👍 …
3. Late dinner. Bought mee hoon goreng and murtabak take away for elderly. They said the taste very good.
|7 AM – 10 PM
|Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, Block 505, Singapore 560505
In conclusion, Ang Mo Kio’s thriving ethnic community and dedication to authenticity are the reasons for its reputation for having excellent Indian eateries. These Ang Mo Kio Indian restaurants showcase the neighbourhood’s varied culinary scene with their excellent cuisine, reasonable rates, and cosy environment. They please a wide spectrum of palates with their fragrant curries and delicious biryanis, attracting both locals and tourists looking for a real Indian dining experience. At any Indian restaurant near Ang Mo Kio, a gastronomic adventure that satisfies the senses and nurtures the soul, one may witness the multiculturalism of Singapore.