From sweet and icy to rich and creamy desserts, Orchard Road not only offers amazing shopping experiences but also a culinary adventure. Take a break from the hot Singapore sun and indulge in a cool and delicious dessert at Orchard Road. Discover the four best dessert spots in Orchard Road that enhance your eating experience and transform your shopping trip into a pleasurable gastronomic excursion.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. O’ma Spoon
Enjoy a spoon full of sweet, delicious and icy treats at O’ma Spoon. Standing out as an affordable Bingsu spot, O’ma Spoon offers a delightful array of finely shaved milk ice desserts in the heart of Orchard Road. Explore an extensive selection of delightful flavours at O’ma Spoon, featuring popular choices such as the Signature Injeolmi Bingsu and best-sellers. From the vibrant and refreshing Very Berry Bingsu to the classic elegance of the Green tea Bingsu, O’ma Spoon is the ideal dessert for sharing with friends. The smooth, snow-like ice dessert sets O’ma Spoon apart, creating an irresistibly refreshing experience that leaves customers craving for more. Bingsu is the perfect dessert for every palate, providing a delectable experience for customers seeking a variety of flavours to elevate their dessert indulgence.
1. Affordable and nice bingsu place in town. I have a sweet tooth so the Caramel Cookie was perfect for me. Would recommend to share this bowl with 2~3 friends! Price point is affordable. The place can be quite cramped and loud whenever there is crowd but nonetheless it was quite a nice place to sit down and chitchat with friends.
2. Best bingsu in town period. Nobody else come close . The green tea and the brown sugar taste so good . What makes it good is the ice . Is not shaved and their ice is smooth as snow. Perfect not to sweet not to plain. I wish can do delivery. Their online store at Grab is always closed . Please do delivery again .
3. One of the best bingsu I’ve had in Singapore! And I’ve tried a few because I’m a bit obsessed with bingsu. I particularly like that they offer smaller portions called “petite” which is what I tend to order. It’s also not too sweet, just the right amount!
Operating Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11 AM – 10.30 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 11 AM – 11 PM
Number: 6333 0995
Address: 313@Somerset, 313 Orchard Rd, #04 – 32, Singapore 238895
2. Vanda Botanical Desserts- 313@Somerset Branch
Where botanical flavours meet creamy dessert, Vanda Botanical Desserts at 313@Somerset offers a unique experience inspired by the flowers, fruits, spices and herbs of Asia. Each gelato is carefully handcrafted and infused with aromatic elements to create the perfect harmony of natural botanical flavours and the sweetness of the gelato for a memorable taste that lingers. Indulge in the richness of Chrysanthemum, the nutty perfection of Pistachio, and the tropical fusion of Coconut Pandan. Complement your gelato by wrapping it in a mochi skin for a chewy texture or with a buttery waffle cone for a satisfying crunch. Vanda Botanical Desserts is a must-visit destination for those seeking extraordinary and botanical ice cream flavours in a vibrant setting.
1. Had the 1 for 1 pints promo a couple times just to try as many flavours. The 3 standout flavours to me were the Chrysanthemum w Goji, Pistachio and Pandan Coconut. There was depth from the level infusion of flavours into the dairy; the potent floral notes of the Chrysanthemum coupled w the bites of Sweet Citrusy Goji, the Pistachio didn’t taste like those pastes that are predominantly almond, the Coconut flavour was forefront & centre w the Pandan being the supporting flavour.
2. Had the pistachio ice cream with mochi and it’s one of the best ice creams I’ve EVER had I cant get enough. Rich and authentic flavour that’s not too sweet or artificial. Bought 2 tubs for the 1 for 1 promo and honestly so so addictive. Ingredients don’t trigger any eczema allergies too 😄 …
3. Great service with unique choice of ice cream flavours. Both for people with sweet tooth and people who just wants an ice cream for the hot weather. Waffle cone is really fragrant too. Buttery kind of waffle cone!
Operating Hours: 12 PM – 9.30 PM
Address: 313@Somerset, 313 Orchard Road, #01-17, 238895
3. Typhoon Taiwanese Cafe- Orchard Branch
Bringing authentic Taiwanese dishes and desserts to Singapore, indulge in a delightful fusion of flavours at Typhoon Taiwanese Cafe. This bustling establishment offers a diverse menu ranging from their delectable Signature Souffle Stackers to the petite mousse cakes and tarts.
Apart from the delectable desserts, Typhoon Taiwanese Cafe also boasts a diverse selection of hot meals that cater to different palates. The warm and inviting ambience enhances the dining experience, creating the perfect casual setting to hang out with friends for a chitchat. Whether craving the soft and smooth textures of pancakes and waffles or exploring Taiwanese cuisine through dishes like Lu Rou rice, Typhoon Taiwanese Cafe promises a pleasant dining experience. Savour the rich flavours of Taiwanese cuisine in the bustling district of Orchard Road.
1. We came for dessert and drinks on a sat afternoon. Utterly enjoyable experience. The staff were lovely, kind and welcoming. Wide enough array to choose from. There were small cake portions, usual cake slice size to desserts for 2 like waffles. Drinks include various fruit teas, coffee and hot chocolate. Next time we will try having lunch here.
2. Visited here for the first time for dinner with friends to catch up. Their pancake and waffles are good and yummy. Soft and smooth. The Beau-tea are yummy. And the Ru Rou rice is also good.
3. It was a nice dining experience. The service of the staff are friendly and helpful to serve us. The food, drink and desserts are nice too. I feel like having Taiwan cuisine. I will come back again for everything. 🙂
Operating Hours: 11.30 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6884 5423
Address: Plaza Singapura, 68 Orchard Rd, #04-63/67, Singapore 238839
4. Maccha House- Orchard Central Branch
As peoples’ love for matcha continues to grow, Maccha House distinguishes itself as a green tea haven, offering a delightful array of matcha-infused treats. From rich and creamy Maccha Tiramisu to delectable matcha soft-serve ice cream, the menu boasts a wide range of match desserts catered to satisfy the cravings of matcha lovers.
The restaurant’s commitment to quality extends to savoury options like Donburis and soba bentos. The ambience is complemented by attentive service, creating a welcoming environment for customers. Enjoy the savoury and richness of the match-infused desserts at Maccha House at Orchard Central. The dessert shop promises a delightful culinary journey for matcha lovers in the heart of Orchard Road.
1. Love the range of matcha desserts! From drinks to icecream, everything matcha you can find. The Kyoto uji maccha tiramisu was especially good, creamy with different layers inside, topped with matcha powder and served with hot tea, the perfect combination. The matcha ice cream is really good too. Overall great ambience, service and quality of desserts!
2. Went before for their soft serve ice cream, which is good. This time, we ordered their food. The restaurant concentrates on food with matcha. The noodles are soft and yet springy, not soggy. Well made and properly cooked. The matcha tea is rich in flavour. Love the dessert platter, which is good for sharing. It has different flavours and texture. What a wonderful, sweet way to end the dinner!
3. Great variety of matcha, they also sell savoury food like rice bento, soba bento, and donburi. If you like matcha, would highly recommend this place. I ordered matcha tiramisu and mille crepe. Both are really good. On savoury side, i tried sausage corndog and fries. The fries is interestingly good. And corn dog also good. If you ordered sausage corndog, you will get half cheese and half sausage
Operating Hours: 11 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6636 5830
Address: Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, #08-09/11, Singapore 238896
As you explore the bustling streets of Orchard Road, don’t pass up the opportunity to satisfy your sweet tooth at these dessert havens. Check out these four best dessert places in Orchard Road, which provide a delicious retreat from the city’s hustle and bustle.