Embark on an exciting culinary journey around the heart of Singapore’s vibrant and bustling shopping district, Orchard Road. Uncover the hidden culinary delights from these four best food courts in Orchard Road, promising an unforgettable experience with diverse, delectable delights. From local street food to international delights, these food courts in Orchard Road have it all.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Food Republic 313@Somerset
Situated on the fifth level of 313 @ Somerset, Food Republic 313@Somerset offers an extensive selection of culinary delights, housing over 25 food stalls. Spanning across the entire floor, it has a capacity of 1,000 seats, ensuring a diverse selection of cuisines and convenient free seating. Whether you are craving some savoury Huat Huat BBQ Chicken Wings or spicy Piao Xiang Mala Fragrant Hot Pot, there is something for everyone to enjoy. With both Halal and non-Halal options, Food Republic 313@Somerset provides a variety of quick bites, refreshing beverages, and delightful desserts to beat the warmth of Singapore’s tropical climate.
1. Thai Cuisine Bangkok Gem in food court tastes better than the restaurant. The Tom Yam soup is really delicious and full of flavour with moderate spicy level. Came here a few time and the standard and food quality remains as good. 👍🏻👍🏻 Recommend!!
2. I ate Burgs @ food republic. Very affordable burgers can be bought. Around $7.50 for burger and fries. Can top up $1 to change the normal fries to cheese fries or chilli chicken fries and also top up $1 for drinks. Really good
3. Three years I didn’t come to this food court. It has been revamped. It has now become one of the best. Nice atmosphere, spacious n food served good quality n substantial n price reasonable.
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 9 PM
Number: 6509 6643
Address: 313 Somerset Rd, Singapore 238895
2. Food Republic Wisma Atria
The first Food Republic to open in Singapore, Food Republic Wisma Atria, has recently undergone a transformation, spanning over 23,000 square feet with a seating capacity of around 800. The newly renovated food court is your one-stop destination, offering an array of delicious meals and quick bites. Indulge in the wide variety of cuisines offered, including Fitra Hainanese Chicken Rice, King Grouper Fish Soup, Blanco Court Beef Noodles and Ah yen Traditional Fried Pork. Adorned with nostalgic mosaics and vintage furnishings, the food court boasts charming touches, including an old-fashioned jukebox.
1. The grouper fish soup was great, the fish tasted fresh and sweet. The beef cubes and rice hotplate was very good too, the rice was flavourful, the beef cubes juicy and tender. I like the food selection in this food court, I’ll return to eat at this place again.
2. Quite impressed by the variety of stores over here as there’s plenty to choose from. The crab noodles was amazing! There were actual chunks of crab and the prawns were very fresh. The bbq chicken and rojak were both great too! Definitely one of the best food courts I have visited in a while as the food I’ve tried were all pretty good. Do expect the prices to be steeper though.
3. A well run food court on the fourth level of Wisma Atria. A good variety of food – most of the popular local dishes are available here such as chicken rice, fried Hokkien noodles, fried kway teow, local desserts, Japanese, Korean, Malay and Indian food options and more. Good ambience making it enticing for shoppers to want to eat here
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6737 9881
Address: #04-02, #04-03 to 29 & #04-31 to 38 Wisma Atria, 435 Orchard Rd, 238877
3. Food Opera
Drawing inspiration from the British colonial decor style, Food Opera integrates it into its interior design, exuding an elegant ambience adorned with timeless British furnishings. The Food Opera at ION Orchard offers the best local street food and delicious heritage dishes from more than 20 vendors. It is the ultimate dining destination on Orchard Road, creating a unique and nostalgic dining experience enjoyed by both locals and tourists alike. Indulge in the many dining options, including Li Xin Teochew Fishball Noodles, East Coast Lagoon Prawn Noodles and Formosa Delights Handmade Noodles.
1. Been here several times and I always enjoy it. The Food Opera is always busy and crowded, especially during meal times. This time we only ordered from the Lixin Teochew Fishball and Shanghai Fried Xiao Long Bao stall. Dried Noodles from Lixin was great. The noodles was perfect and the taste was delicious, also the fishballs.
2. Welcome to a tiny bit of heaven. I just love the amount of variety you have here. Been trying out every day a different shop/restaurant at that food court and so far havent been disappointed. Value is fantastic. Portions usually generous. Staff is kind and cooks your food swiftly. Keep up the great work!
3. Lots of available choices, although very crowded, you can still get a pretty decent meal for its value in town. I recommend the Yong Tau Foo stall, you can mix your sauces according to personal preference.
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 9 PM
Number: 6509 9198
Address: 2 Orchard Turn, #B4 – 03 / 04, Singapore 238801
4. Food Village Takashimaya
Located on Basement 2 of the Takashimaya Department Store, Food Village Takashimaya boasts a variety of food stalls featuring various cuisines from around the world. From Western Gourmets to local delights, the food court offers a delightful culinary experience all in one place. Take a break at Food Village Takashimaya for a satisfying meal before resuming your shopping expedition along Orchard Road. This basement eatery provides an affordable dining choice, ideal for those seeking budget-friendly options in the heart of the vibrant shopping hub of Orchard Road, Singapore.
1. Kudos to the folks in charge of remodelling this basement food court. Wow ! It’s been a long time since I walked through this section of the mall. I don’t eat much carbs or sugar these days, but was still marvelling at the counter tops of many of the stall operators here.
2. An indoor air-conditioned Takashimaya, food court. Crowded. Fast service. More than 10 food stalls with wide food & beverages selection. Fast service & food price are average. Diners needs to pass up the used tray of plates, chopsticks/fork/spoon & glasses to the staff.
3. Visited the food court/village during dinner time. Although there is a crowd in the food court, there are still seats available (probably because it is an off peak timing). Decided to try the curry chicken cutlet rice, and the taste is great! The curry is fragrant and the chicken is crunchy and well marinated. The rice definitely exceed expectations.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 9.30 PM
Number: 6506 0500
Address: 391 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238873
Treat yourself to a delightful feast after a long shopping day at the many malls along Orchard Road. Experience culinary excellence with these four best food courts, all located along Orchard Road, offering diverse cuisines for locals and tourists to indulge in.