Standing as one of the top international cuisines in Singapore, traditional Korean cuisine has earned the hearts of many Singaporeans. For authentic Korean BBQ and other dishes, Tanjong Pagar is the place to go, boasting a whole stretch of Korean eateries along Tanjong Pagar Road. From mouthwatering grilled pork bellies to high-quality prime beef ribs, check out this guide to discover the six best KBBQ restaurants in Tanjong Pagar, including set menus and buffet options that will satisfy your cravings.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. O.BBa BBQ – Tanjong Pagar Branch
Established in 2012, O.BBa BBQ stands as one of the best Korean BBQs at Tanjong Pagar, with various locations across Singapore. There are multiple outlets in the Tanjong Pagar area offering either BBQ or Jjajang, as well as both options. Do be sure to head to the right one if you are planning to get their KBBQ and expect to queue, especially during peak hours.
O.BBa BBQ at Tanjong Pagar offers premium cuts of meat that are both tender and fresh.Their menu offers different sets, perfect for 2 to 3 pax, or you can also choose the ala carte menu and pick your favourite meat cuts. Among the meat selections, the must-try cuts are the pork belly and prime beef. The meats are grilled right in front of you by the skilled waiters at O.BBa BBQ, allowing you to savour the mouthwatering grilled meat without worrying about cooking it while you eat.
1. Definitely worth coming again.. The food quality is good and service is excellent.. Free Haagen Dazs ice cream for each diner.. The staff is very thoughtful as well and take good care of you while you dine here.. pretty much enjoyed myself.. Price is on the high side..
2. The food is good, there are varieties of meat including marinated and non marinated. Server will help to cook the food for you. They provide lots of sides (7 when I counted). Had Set C which was a combination of pork and beef and complimentary steamed egg with roe and choice of soup. Only thing is the waiting time cos it could be 2 hrs and above and the dining time was 90 mins.
3. Great service and friendly staff! The meats were also grilled for you which is good for those who do not want to grill on your own. Not to forget that the side dishes and the food are impressive! Would suggest going for their set meals for 2-3 pax!
Operating Hours: Lunch: 11.30 AM-3 PM, Dinner: 5 PM-6 AM | Closed Tuesdays
Number: 6222 0840
Address: 63 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088484
2. Superstar K – Tanjong Pagar Branch
For the most authentic Korean BBQ experience, Superstar K offers a cosy interior and roundtable with charcoal grills to provide the most authentic Korean BBQ experience in the heart of Singapore. The charcoal grill is a common method used by Koreans to enhance the flavour of the meat.
Indulge in the delectable experience of Superstar K by trying their black pork belly and beef ribs. These succulent meats come accompanied by an array of side dishes and a bowl of perfectly seasoned and piping hot steamed egg with a light and fluffy texture, adding an extra layer of delight to your meal and enhancing your Korean BBQ experience.
1. Great Korean BBQ spot that offers a diverse selection of fresh, high-quality meats. We had the set menu which we found was good, the unlimited sides were a pleasant surprise with even the steamed egg being part of it. Staff helped to cook all the meats which were bursting with flavour. We enjoyed our visit and would be back.
2. An excellent Korean BBQ joint with friendly and attentive service, fresh cuts meats and ample options to choose from. We thoroughly enjoyed our set menu and we were really pleased to have unlimited sides (to be expected) without having to ask. All meats (we ordered both pork and beef) was well-cooked, tender and flavoursome and the sides which came with the set menus were also generous.
3. Servers are extremely attentive and polite and will barbecue the meat for you so there is no need to get your hands dirty. The meat is awesomely tender and delicious too. Sides such as the steam egg complements the meat well. Recommended!
Operating Hours: 12 PM- 1 AM
Number: 6224 0504
Address: 75 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088496
3. Guiga Korean BBQ Restaurant
Newly renovated, Guiga Korean BBQ Restaurant serves an extensive range of Korean cuisine, including dishes not commonly found around Singapore. It is the perfect option for those looking to try something different. In addition to the typical Korean stews, ala carte dishes, rice and noodles, Guiga Korean BBQ also serves Mul Naengmyun (cold noodles), Yukhoe Bibimbap (mixed vegetable rice with beef tartare) and Jumeokbap (flying fish roe fist rice).
Explore different BBQ meat sets, depending on your preferred meat, whether it’s beef, chicken or pork. The highly recommended cuts are the Prime Khotsal (prime beef rib) and Black Pork Samgyeopsal (black pork belly).
1. First time trying Guiga and I’m so glad we did! Everything from service to food was perfect. I loved the beef tartare and marinated crabs❤️ We got the Black Pork set with a side of beef ribs and the samgyetang, which is by far the tastiest I’ve had in Singapore. We didn’t quite enjoy the steamed egg, maybe cos we let it sit there for too long because we were busy eating up the feast we ordered! We will definitely be back!
2. The bbq meat and seafood pancake taste good. First time trying the raw crab. It’s interesting. The price is reasonable. The staff are very friendly and they grill the meat for us so we can enjoy eating and chit chatting. They also gave us complimentary steam egg. There is also free ice-cream at the end of the meal.
3. This K BBQ joint has been my No.1 place for quite a while, and they had a major renovation done recently. It used to be this disjointed squeeze you in a corner kinda place to now a very handsome looking joint with a bit of an old soul… their charcoal fired bbq and their bubbling Gyeran Jjim… their unlimited delicious side dishes… what else is there to say, but… DAEBAK!
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday Lunch: 11.30AM-3PM, Dinner: 5PM-12AM | Saturday: 11.30AM-12AM | Sunday: 11.30AM-11PM
Number: 8318 0998
Address: 134 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088538
4. Charim Korean BBQ
Opened by a Korean mum with the ambition to fulfil her dream of opening a restaurant, “Charim”, which translates to “the table is set”, represents the beautiful and colourful presentation of food when all the meats and side dishes are served. Charim Korean BBQ offers both set menus and a la carte items. The set menu includes a soup of your choice, either kimchi, soybean or sundubu, along with steamed eggs.
Despite opening during the pandemic, Charim Korean BBQ in Tanjong Pagar gained popularity on TikTok, earning the support of locals for its high-quality meats, generous portions and authentic Korean cuisine.
1. First time visiting base on Google search recommendations. Great food, great service by a young Chinese staff who guided how to enjoy the dishes. We order set B BBQ and seafood pancake. The portion is enough for me & 2 ladies friends. The staff keep coming to check out if we needed to refill side dishes. Very generous. Will come back to try the cold noodles.
2. Went on a Friday late evening and thankfully it wasn’t too crowded. Ordered the mixed meat set and Kimchi pancake that comes with fluffy steamed egg and seafood tofu stew. The meat was fresh and juicy but I think could do better with a bit more flavour. Love the “spacious” grill where the food could be cooked properly. Service and cooking skill of the staff was good! Variety of side dishes was great too
3. The food is good but the service quality is even better. Every time we visit, the restaurant is full and wait time for a big group is usually around 40-60 mins. However, once you get in, you are immediately served and the staff are very attentive. I love the cold noodle, steamed egg, and marinated premier beef here …very tasty. Always come back whenever I crave for Korean BBQ
Operating Hours: Tuesday – Sunday: 11.30 AM-1 AM | Closed Mondays
Address: 65 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088486
5. Don Dae Bak Restaurant – Tanjong Pagar Branch
If you are looking for KBBQ buffets in Tanjong Pagar, check out Don Dae Bak Restaurant. Don Dae Bak is a stylish Korean BBQ restaurant that serves premium beef, pork and chicken. From cold noodles to Korean fried chicken, DonDae Bak Restaurant’s menu extends beyond just your typical hotplate meats and stews.
Offering a free flow of quality meats and side dishes, fill your tummy with a wide array of meat options, including sliced beef brisket, marinated beef, sliced pork belly and more. DonDae Bak Restaurant uses a charcoal grill, adding an extra depth of flavour to the meat with the smoky flavour. The buffet applies only to the meat dishes, but you can also order from their a la carte menu.
1. I will strongly recommend Don Dae Bak restaurant as the buffet is great and the serving is generous. The staff is very friendly and will not show attitude if you ask them to replenish the condiments. Will definitely go back again.
2. Great Korean BBQ, with excellent meat, beer and soju. We enjoyed the meat platter with beef and pork and had our grill changed 3 times to keep the cooking clean and smokeless. The service was very sharp and fast, and for any need, the staff was attentive and prompt. The kimchi was truly excellent!
3. Staff are very friendly, serve & replenish food/ side dish fast. Change the bbq plates a few times. Meat quality is good too. Buffet is $29.90 +++. Dining time – 90 minutes. There is a bus- stop in front of the restaurant – bus number 80 & 145.
Operating Hours: 11.30 AM- 5 AM
Number: 6226 1727
Address: 35 Kreta Ayer Rd, Singapore 089000
6. Supulae Korean BBQ
Located in Tiong Bahru, Supulae Korean BBQ recreates the vibrant atmosphere of Korea, providing you with an authentic Korean dining experience. Supulae Korean BBQ delivers quality food and excellent service to all its customers.
A must-try is their X-Cut Thick Pork Belly. If you are planning to get a set to share, consider getting the family set, suitable for 4 to 5 pax. It serves six different types of meat, as well as your choice of pancake and soup, steamed eggs and rice balls with flying fish roe. Enjoy the taste of Korea with your loved ones right in Singapore for an unforgettable dining experience.
1. Great tasting Korean BBQ meat! We decided to try this restaurant among the many others along Tanjong Pagar area. Came around 6:30pm and it was fairly quiet and managed to get a seat. But the place was getting crowded shortly. Attentive and very fast service. The banchans were replenished once we finished some of them.
2. The food is great, excellent customer service, banchan is delicious, so happy to try their Ganjang Gejang.We had a great dinner at Supulae Korean BBQ, thank you very much, definitely will be back again
3. Luv the food here! It is our first visit at this Korean restaurant at Tg Pagar and we are so happy with the quality of the food & excellent & thoughtful services. Will definitely return and will be our first choice for our Korean cravings. Ordered jjajangmyeon, cold noodles, rice bowls, and a BBQ meal set.
Operating Hours: 5 PM- 3 AM
Number: 6225 2248
Address: 80 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088501
Explore these six best Korean BBQ restaurants at Tanjong Pagar that offer the best dining experiences and buffets. Indulge in the sizzling flavours of authentic KBBQ right in the bustling district of Tanjong Pagar.