An iconic landmark in Singapore, the Marina Bay Sands offers a gastronomic journey featuring some of the best restaurants and exclusive rooftop dining. Explore these four best restaurants near Marina Bay, each presenting a unique tapestry of tastes, textures, and dining experiences that promises a delectable culinary experience with the finest restaurants to indulge in. Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay
Created by renowned British celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay offers a gastronomic journey, serving a menu of British-European-inspired dishes. The restaurant combines the vibrancy of a modern London eatery with a touch of vintage British industrial warehouse design, featuring a two-storey indoor seating space and an al fresco dining room with spectacular views overlooking the Marina Bay.
The menu serves a variety of Gordon Ramsay’s signature traditional British European fare, including Beef Wellington, Fish and chips and Roasted Cod. The Beef Wellington, a star on the menu, steals hearts with its impeccable and unforgettable flavours. Its meticulous attention to detail when it comes to the taste, texture and presentation of each dish stands as a testament to the restaurant’s commitment to delivering a world-class dining experience in the heart of Singapore.
1. This is my 2nd visit in 4 weeks and I’m in love with that beef wellington. The food is really good. The cod and trout were yummy too. We liked the cod, salad and the wings so much we got it again on our 2nd visit. 🙂
2. I must say this is definitely well spent money. The starter scallops really opened my appetite with its profound taste and perfectly cooked tenderness. The waiters and waitresses were all very friendly and attentive as well.
3. It was definitely a superb Wellington experience that we had at the restaurant. The Wellington dishes were awesome, especially the Wellington beef. The black cod Wellington was something very unique and worth the try! Hopefully it could be made as part of their main dishes. Service was good, food was good and nothing more to ask for.
Operating Hours: Monday – Wednesday: 12 PM – 12 AM | Thursday & Friday: 12 PM – 12 AM | Saturday: 11.30 AM – 12 AM | Sunday: 11.30 AM – 12 AM
Number: 6688 5665
Address: 10 Bayfront Ave, L1 – 81, Singapore 018956
2. LAVO Italian Restaurant And Rooftop Bar
Perched atop the Marina Bay Sands, LAVO Italian Restaurant and Rooftop Bar stands as a culinary haven, offering unparalleled views and gastronomic Italian-American delights. Known as one of the best in Singapore, it enthrals with its exquisite food, luxurious lounge, and breathtaking city scenery. Savour a variety of delectable meals, including house specialities like the LAVO Meatball and Chicken Parmigiano. Conclude your meal on a sumptuous note by indulging in their decadent signature: the 20-layer Chocolate Cake with luscious peanut butter mascarpone. A must-visit spot, LAVO stands as an iconic destination, providing an unforgettable experience blending exquisite food, stunning views, and the vibrant atmosphere of Singapore’s skyline.
1. One of the best restaurants i have ever been. The view is marvelous, the food is good and the staff is very nice… Just do your prior reservation and things will be good for you! A must visit place if you in Singapore. The property is well maintained and food is nice… Their 20 layer cake is a bit hyped but their other desserts are really good and yummy…
2. We went there on Saturday night without reservation and could only get bar table. We ordered steak, salmon, salad and cake. Despite the not so comfortable table and chair, the food was very good. Tasty and well presented. The steak was tender and juicy. Really loves the salmon. And the service also very good. Overall, good experience and will definitely come back.
3. One of the best places to visit in Singapore! You can reserve a table here and get to the best place in Singapore for a breathtaking view of the city from Marina bay Sands. Every minute feels less in exploring and absorbing the vibe. It becomes more picturesque in the evening during the lights.
Operating Hours: 12 PM -12 AM
Number: 6688 8591
Address: 10 Bayfront Ave, Tower 1, Level 57, Singapore 018956
3. CÉ LA VI Singapore
Experience a sublime trifecta of dining, sky-high panoramas, and vibrant nightlife on the 57th floor of the iconic Marina Bay Sands at CÉ LA VI Singapore. Featuring a Restaurant, SkyBar and Club Lounge, it creates an unforgettable dining experience with the inviting ambience, delectable menu choices and epic view that the restaurant beckons.
The restaurant serves a wide range of Contemporary Asian Cuisine straight from the kitchen to your plate. Elevate your dining experience with exceptional views, exemplified by the exquisite dishes, including culinary classics with an Asian twist, such as the Alaskan Halibut, Black Pepper Tiger Prawn and Short Rib Bossam. CÉ LA VI embodies Singapore’s culinary and nightlife sophistication, making it a must-visit destination for those seeking an all-encompassing sensory experience.
1. Had a splendid time at Cé La Vi. We had an amazing table with the gardens by the bay view. The food was good and my favourite was the Tempura Zucchini Flower and the Tempura shiso that came with the Burrata. Thank you Joey for the attentive service.
2. The dining experience at the pub was exceptional. From the inviting ambiance to the delectable menu choices, every detail was spot-on. The quality of the food, paired with attentive service, made for a memorable and enjoyable evening. Kudos to the pub for creating such a fantastic dining atmosphere.
3. Epic views from the 57th floor of tower 3 of the Marina Bay Sands. It is truly an experience if you are visiting Singapore so it’s absolutely worthy. Obviously it’s pricey for what you get but it is a must if you are in town.
Operating Hours: Mon-Tue: 4 PM – 1 AM | Wed-Thu: 4 PM – 3 AM | Fri: 4 PM – 4 AM | Sat: 12 PM – 4 AM | Sun: 12 PM – 3 AM
Number: 6508 2188
Address: 1 Bayfront Avenue Marina Bay Sands, Hotel, Tower 3, 01897
4. BLOSSOM Restaurant
Savour the offerings of BLOSSOM Restaurant, Singapore’s latest contemporary Chinese dining establishment. Located in the lobby of Marina Bay Sands, the restaurant is a haven of culinary delight, serving a menu of curated dishes by seasoned and award-winning Chefs. The menu features delicacies such as the delicious and crispy BLOSSOM Peking duck, Braised Hokkaido Sea Cucumber, and “Chong Qing” Diced Chicken with Dried Chilli and Peppercorn, offering a contemporary take on the finest Cantonese and Sichuan cuisines. The restaurant is a must-visit location in Singapore owing to its elegant ambience and immersive dining experience created by its cuisine, which highlights the rich and varied tapestry of Asian tastes.
1. All the staff are very friendly. Excellent service from the staff. The food we ordered was recommended by the staff. It was delicious and tasty! Loved the duck which was crispy and tender. The red rice roll and deep fried meat dumpling adds a special twist to the traditional dim sum. The staff is very attentive and refilled our tea regularly. Will definitely visit again.
2. We love Blossom at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore! We came back the next day to try the dim sums during lunch and absolutely loved every single dish. The service is simply perfect; we kept getting our tea refilled throughout our meal…Thank you! We will be back when we visit Singapore.
3. Was a pleasant dining experience. Servers are attentive and polite. Nice ambience located on level 1 of the lobby of MBS. Ordered the ox tail, peking duck amongst other dishes. Well-made, texture was just right and tender. Overall a sumptuous meal, was so stuffed after 🙂
Operating Hours: Monday – Thursday: 11.30 AM – 4.30 PM, 6 PM – 11 PM | Friday – Sunday: 11.30 AM – 4.30 PM, 5.30 PM – 11 PM
Number: 6688 7799
Address: Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Lobby Tower 2, #01-05/05A, 2 Bayfront Ave, 018972
In the grand tapestry of Marina Bay’s culinary offerings, these four best restaurants stand out for their exceptional dining experiences. From the tantalising flavours of diverse cuisines to the scenic backdrops that amplify the joy of indulgence, each restaurant presents its take on culinary treasures, inviting guests to experience a gastronomic journey in Marina Bay.