Watches have had their share of evolution throughout the years, from vintage mechanical watches all the way to modern digital smartwatches. The ability to tell the time used to be the sole purpose of watches, but it soon grew to sport many functionalities–telling what date it is today, the weather forecast, all the way to playing music, sending text messages, and even taking pictures! But despite its modern digitalized nature, watches are accessories that have been around much earlier than the sinking of the Titanic, tracing back to 16th century Europe–yes, it’s that old! Watches transcend through modernization and remain a staple with most people’s wardrobe, so if you’re looking for the best place in Bugis to get yourself a watch (or have one repaired), you’re in luck because we have compiled 3 of the best watch shops in the area!
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Leong Poh Kee
To wrap up our list of the best watch shops in Bugis, let us introduce Leong Poh Kee! This watch shop prides itself in being Singapore’s top trusted watch dealer since 1931–that’s 90 years! Rightfully so, Leong Poh Kee earns a spot on our list. Home to international brands of watches, namely Ball Watch, Leonard Montres, ROMAGO Swiss, and Sarcar, Leong Poh Kee focuses on helping independent micro-brands grow in the horology industry and aims to offer you timepieces that bear unique designs and aesthetic, and most of all functional. Considering that Leong Poh Kee is a family-run business, they strongly believe in treating you just like family, so if you’re looking for a watch shop that handles repairs, you can turn to Leong Poh Kee!
For 90 years, they built their business on trust and integrity, and with Leong Poh Kee, you are very much assured that every purchase you make from them is priced transparently, free from any invisible mark-ups or costs. And of course, you’re getting no less than 100% authentic products!
1. Brought a rather old or somewhat “antique” Romago timepiece to Leong Poh Kee hoping that it could be repaired or serviced as it is no longer working. Special thanks to Sally & Joseph, going the extra mile by reaching out and get my timepiece serviced overseas.
2. Collected my watch today evening even after their retail shop closed. Ken was patient and walked me thru my watch and the history behind the brand. Very good and friendly service. Visit them for your next watch purchase!
3. Ken Leong and his team did a fantastic job on my vintage manual wind alarm. It’s been to 3 previous watch service centers and no one could or was prepared to fix it. And Ken was just excellent. He was warm and friendly, and he provided clear and frequent updates throughout the service process. Couldn’t recommend Leong Poh Kee more highly.
2. 3D Watch Shop Singapore
It only seems right for us to kick off our list of the best watch shops in Bugis with one that has been in business for over 35 years, right? Also known as 3D Trading Pte Ltd., 3D Watch Shop Singapore was humbly established in 1985 at Fu Lu Shuo Complex. This watch shop is committed to always provide you with a quality selection of watches for an enjoyable shopping experience, carrying watches from major brands such as Adidas, Armani Exchange, Fossil, Seiko, Esprit, and more! Located at Bencoolen, 3D Watch Shop Singapore and their offerings of original and genuine wristwatches are very much accessible–from the classic steel mechanical watches you can wear to formal events to sporty digital watches that you can wear while engaging in sweat-inducing activities, you name it, 3D Watch Shop Singapore has it in store!
1. My Singaporean hotel host recommended me to come here to buy watches. They sell real watches with really good discounted prices compare to the price on tags, all come with 1 year warranty. Also can ask for tax refund receipt (4%) and go to airport to claim later. I ended up buying 2 watches (Seiko, Casio)
2. I had a fantastic experience at this watch shop! The staff is not only friendly but also incredibly knowledgeable, helping me find the perfect timepiece. They have an extensive collection of watch models to choose from, catering to various tastes and preferences. What impressed me the most was the reasonable pricing, making high-quality watches accessible to everyone.
Highly recommended. 👍
3. Ridiculously tempting. If you’re seeking an excellent service experience, unbeatable value and gorgeous time pieces, this should always be your first go to shop!
3. All Watches – Bugis Branch
As one of Singapore’s reputable and trusted watch shops with the heritage to back them up, All Watches boasts of time-honored experience in the horology industry. Founded in 1984–a year earlier than the ones we previously mentioned–All Watches now has 4 locations, 1 of which is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Throughout its 37 years of being in the business, All Watches has managed to house over 50 brands of watches that are internationally established, some of which include the prestigious brands of Tag Heuer, Tudor, Omega and international brands like Longines, Rado, Ball and Tissot.
Aside from their promise to deliver products of only the highest quality, All Watches also guarantees that their services will be prompt and informative so as to ensure your overall satisfaction. With its 37 years of retail experience, you can be assured that they can provide you with one of the best retail experience in Singapore!
1. Andy was very fast and very friendly! Very professional and very efficient . Keep up the good work! Well done! Definitely will comeback.
2. My wife and I were served by Andy. He provided us with an outstanding service. In addition, he was prompt in helping us address our queries. Look for Andy if you are considering getting a new watch!
3. Andy was very patient and recommended me a few watches based on my budget and some requests as I’m a noob in watches. In the end, I bought a Bell & Ross with his advise and recommendation. It’s a nice place to look for watches without feeling intimidating as compared to some luxury boutiques. Thank û Andy! Highly recommended!
Watches, despite being a timepiece in nature, are timeless pieces that serve both form and function. You can wear one to any occasion to spice up your wardrobe, while at the same giving you the ability to keep track of the time. The 3 watch shops on this list are the best places you can get watches in Bugis, Singapore!