Given the globalized palate of Singaporeans nowadays, finding good eats can be a challenging task. Thankfully, we know just where to look! One place to find the best Thai food would be at Yishun. A residential district in the Northern part of Singapore, great-tasting Thai food in Yishun is surprisingly easy to find, with many renowned stalls, eateries and restaurants setting up shop in the bustling malls, streets and plazas in the area. Let this heartland estate surprise you with these hidden offerings listed below!
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Bei Sheng Taste of Thailand Yishun
Don’t let the Chinese sounding name fool you! Bei Sheng Taste of Thailand is one of the best places to have Thai food in Yishun. A local favourite amongst Yishun residents, Bei Sheng Taste of Thailand guarantees a great meal to be had. Located in the heart of Yishun at Avenue 5, this wonderful eatery boasts a rich menu of hearty dishes meant to excite your tastebuds and satisfy your hunger. Head on down to Bei Sheng Taste of Thailand today and let them serve up one of the most succulent dinners that you will ever have.
1. Delicious and yummy food to share with family and friends. We absolutely loved the experience here – black pepper crab was stellar and finger-licking good and so were the other dishes like cereal prawns and veggies. The place was full on a weekday night, so it is popular, and for good reason. Staff is so kind and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
2. Grow up eating this, my fav was the fried sotong. Pineapple fried rice. Prices is very affordable. Best time to go is 5.30pm when they just open if not after 8.30pm lesser people. Food serve is very fast too
3. 1st time here, lucky came early, did not wait too long (though sat outside), and by the time I left, super long queue! The next time I come back, will order pineapple fried rice. The fried fish is very good!. Other dishes are also tasty. And the best is very reasonable price!
Operating Hours: Lunch: 11:30 PM – 2 PM | Dinner: 5:30 PM – 10 PM | Closed Tuesdays
Number: 6756 4883
Address: 701A Yishun Ave 5, #01-01, Singapore 761701
2. Time For Thai- NorthPoint City Branch
Having a hard time deciding where to eat? Dinnertime can mean “Time For Thai” for some! Located conveniently inside Northpoint City, this Thai-style eatery is easy to find and even easier to enjoy. With a well-planned and comprehensive menu of Thai cuisine standards such as pineapple fried rice and Tom Yum Soup, any Singaporean is sure to be impressed and satisfied with just how well-done these humble dishes are. At Time For Thai, quality is a core concept in their approach to serving up some of the best Thai food in Yishun, so visitors to this part of Singapore would do well to include a visit to Time For Thai when in the area!
1. Good service. Ordered pineapple fried rice and Tom yum fried rice. Would not recommend to order beef as is too fatty and tough. Love the Thai milk tea. Portion is just nice and filling.
2. Highly recommended!!!! We had prawncake, pandan chicken, kailan oyster and clear tom yum soup (chose the extra spicy!!!!) Flavours were spot on! Found our next top Thai food! If u are in the area and craving for halal Thai food, you should def come here to try their food!!!!
3. Delicious and tasty food with reasonable portion. Ordered pineapple fried rice and Pat Thai. Will surely come back again for the food. Fast service too.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 9:30 PM
Address: 1 North Point Dr, B1-190 South Wing of Northpoint City, Singapore 768019
3. Thailand Street Food
For many, Thai food, with its strong flavours and fragrant aromas, is a welcome form of comfort food. Thailand Street Food aims to make Thai comfort food accessible and enjoyable here in Singapore. Committed to satisfying that Thai food craving that many of us have, Thailand Street Food serves up well-known dishes such as their signature omelets, Pad Thai and clear Tom Yum soup. Open both during lunch and dinner hours, Thailand Street Food is a must-visit for Thai cuisine lovers for their authentic and delectable take on Thai food.
1. Been patronising Thailand Street Food for awhile now and the food is still delicious as ever 😋 Our favourite would be the Fried Egg Salad, please do give it a try, you will not regret 💯 Ordered the Pad Thai and Kang Kong which was both delicious and tasty 😍 Food is definitely authentic as it’s cooked by Thai Chefs 🇹🇭 We also recommend their Tom Yum Mama Hotpot and Fried Rice, tasted similar to what we had in Bangkok 😋 Definitely coming back again for more authentic Thai food 🤗
2. This restaurant was such a great find!!! Honestly one of the best Thai restaurants I’ve been to in Singapore. Food was affordable too! Amount of ingredients given was generous!! Ordered clear Tom yum soup, stir fried Kang kong, seafood pad Thai, fried omelette and a roasted meat dish. Literally every dish was amazing and came out piping hot as it was cooked upon order😭😭 will definitely revisit here! Came during a weekend lunch and wasn’t that crowded + dishes were served pretty fast.
3. Surprisingly nice Thai food in a small mall in Yishun. This is one of the better Thai food I have eaten, price is reasonable and food is nice, at least it doesn’t give you the vert thirsty feeling after your meal. It’s fried egg is a must try, stir fried pork/chicken with basil leave is nice too
Operating Hours: Lunch: 11 AM – 3 PM | Dinner: 5 PM – 10 PM
Number: 9699 5959
Address: 18 Yishun Ave 9, #01-03, Singapore 768897
4, Nummun Thai Kitchen
A very popular alternative to enjoy Thai food in Yishun would be at Nummun Thai Kitchen. The goodness of their food speaks for itself, with long snaking queues full of hungry diners often seen before dinnertime. With delectable dishes such as crab meat omelette at affordable prices, Nummun Thai Kitchen guarantees both satisfaction and wallet-friendly pricing that is sure to appeal to any visiting local. With generous portions and skilled cooks, Nummun Thai Kitchen embodies Thai cuisine and its positive reputation in sunny Singapore.
1. Thai restaurant located in the heartlands. Very long queue. we wait for 1hr try to avoid crowds come before 6.30pm. The staff was very friendly and efficient service! After we got a table to seat down . The staff surf the food very fast. The pricing not ex from $8 to $20+ for the food. The pandan chicken very nice and 🦀 omelette was decadent and extremely fragrant with generous servings of chunky crab meat inside, Would return to try other dishes!
2. We decided to try as there’s seats. In love with the PAD THAI! One of the best I have tried in Singapore. But the potion is very small, the prawns were big and fresh. Too much spices for the Tom yum fried rice. Pandan chicken was great too!
3. Food was nice, especially the crab omelette, very juicy and fragrance. Order their crab fried rice, and its quite a big portion. Initially tot is meant for 1-2 pax, but in fact can up to 4 pax share the rice. Overall quite a good experience over there.
Operating Hours: Lunch: 11:30 AM–2:30 PM | Dinner: 5:30 PM–9 PM
Number: 8866 9668
Address: 103 Yishun Ring Rd, Singapore 760103
5. Really Thai
Focused on authenticity and great service, Really Thai goes above and beyond simply being a place to dine at. With their insistence on sourcing fresh ingredients to cook with, Really Thai cements itself as one of the best-hidden Thai food secrets in Yishun. Featuring a well-curated and hearty and authentic Thai dishes such as basil pork, mango salad and Thai tofu, Really Thai is well-known for providing what most Yishun residents agree to be the most authentic experience yet.
1. We had a real great time n meal. Staff were very prompt. We really appreciate the service. Food was great!
2. Order the pineapples rice, Tom Yum rice, pad Thai, Kang Kong, Kailan, fish cake, spring roll, basil pork n chicken, Thai tofu and mango salad. 3. Everything was just super duper yummy. Will definitely order from them again.
3. Very good taste it’s real thai taste 💖 , fresh ingredient , good good
Operating Hours: Lunch: 11 PM – 3 PM | Dinner: 5 PM – 9 PM | Closed Sundays
Number: 9001 1452
Address: 6 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #01-05/06 North View Bizhub, Singapore 768090
As seen in the article above, delectable and delicious Thai food in Yishun is not at all difficult to find! On the contrary, many of Yishun’s best hidden eats are Thai cuisine. For those looking for a different dining option, head on down to Yishun and discover just how much can be discovered alongside Thai food over at Yishun’s numerous avenues, malls and plazas.