Amidst its busy lanes, Orchard Road, Singapore’s most popular shopping and dining destination, has an enticing selection of Thai eateries. Travellers may take a gastronomic tour through the flavours of Thailand, from colourful cafes lining the famous retail strip to secret gems nestled away in Orchard Towers. With its diversified Thai culinary scene, Thai restaurants at Orchard Road cater to all palates, whether you’re wanting exquisite street cuisine or fine dining. Thai restaurants at Orchard Road are a sanctuary for lovers of Thai food, with every restaurant offering a different culinary experience.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Thai Tantric Authentic Thai Cuisine
For those who love Thai food, Thai Tantric Authentic Thai Cuisine, located on floor 3 of the bustling Orchard Tower, is a gastronomic paradise. The restaurant sparkles with its beautifully lighted environment and delicious food despite its modest setting. Every dish entices the senses with genuine Thai flavours, from the tasty crunch of deep-fried pig belly to the spicy appeal of clear tom yam fish soup. A wonderful dining experience is guaranteed by the excellent cuisine and attentive service, even though the beverages might not be the star of the show. Thai Tantric, a beloved staple for more than 15 years, continues to represent the epitome of Thai cuisine in Orchard.
1. Thai Tantric Authentic Thai food is located in Orchard Tower and at level 3. It is hidden at a corner but the corner is quite brightly lit. Orchard Towers is quite a rundown place too. This place has two shops side by side and both with seats and tables. We ordered clear tom yam fish soup (spicy and nice! Fish was fresh), omelette was so good, kangkong very tasty and lastly, the deep fried pork belly is just superb. Drinks aren’t that great though but the food made up for it.
2. I’ve been visiting this restaurant for more than 15 years now and is still a huge fan. Anything soupy, like Mama Noodles, Tom Yam Soups and Green Curries are their forte. Location is a little ghetto but I really don’t mind going the extra mile for great Thai food and service.
3. Authentic Thai food at reasonable price in orchard. Atmosphere is fair but for the food would still draw good crowds. Though overall orchard tower is relative run down overtime, this Thai restaurant still standing strong with its regulars & locals. Way to go!
2. Korat Thai Cafe
Tucked in a quiet area of Orchard Towers, Korat Thai Cafe offers a wealth of reasonably priced, real Thai food. This culinary treasure is known for its savoury meals and generous quantities; its signature dishes are the tantalising Tomyum mom and the irresistible crispy garlic pork. The crunchy texture of the prawn omelette leaves customers wanting more, and the fried chicken skin is as impressive. Every dish exemplifies the cafe’s dedication to providing delectable flavours and enjoyable eating experiences. Korat Thai Cafe offers a delightful trip through the colourful flavours of Thailand, whether you choose to indulge in crispy treats or savour traditional favourites.
1. Affordable and authentic Thai food in a hidden corner of Orchard Towers. The portions were pretty generous and tasty too. We especially loved the Tomyum mama which had a variety of toppings. The soup had an interesting sourness from the fresh lime slices, which made it really refreshing and appetite-whetting. The other star was the crispy garlic pork which was really flavourful and addictive. The prawn omelette was crispy, while the Leng Saap came as a show-stopper, towering over the other dishes. Great meal overall!
2. Dinner authentic thai cuisine get my craving fixed!
3. Absolutely mouth-watering + authentic Thai dishes. The omelette was a surprise because I wouldn’t have expected it to be this crispy and fluffy. The fried chicken skin was so addictive we ordered another portion. So far all the dishes we tried did not disappoint!
|11:30 AM – 10 PM
|400 Orchard Rd, #03-28 Orchard Tower, Singapore 238875
3. Siam Smith
Siam Smith is a unique dining experience where guests may savour a variety of mouthwatering Thai dishes. Every meal entices the senses with its superb flavour and quality, from the rich and genuine Tomyum noodles to the juicy Wagyu Beef noodles. The fried chicken is tasty and perfectly seasoned, adding to the gastronomic enjoyment and guaranteeing a fulfilling meal for everyone. Even on busy Saturday evenings, Siam Smith remains reasonably priced and easily accessible, providing customers with a hassle-free eating experience in spite of its growing popularity. Thai food fans should not miss Siam Smith, which combines traditional flavours with a warm atmosphere.
1. Nice Thai food. Service was good too except we were seated outdoor so at times more difficult to get servers’ attention. But overall service was warm and friendly.
2. I really enjoyed the food here. Everything was good. Tomyum noodles were great, tasted creamy and authentic. Wagyu Beef noodles were not bad, beef was super tender. Fried chicken was flavorful and well seasoned. Recommend to try~
3. The food was good and affordable. Even on a Saturday night we didn’t need to queue.
|11:30 AM – 10 PM
|390 Orchard Road #01-01 Palais Renaissance, 238871
Take a gourmet trip down Orchard Road and sample some of Thailand’s many delectable cuisines. Thai restaurants on Orchard Road are sure to please your palate, whether you’re looking for the inventive twists of contemporary interpretations or the cosy warmth of classic cuisine. So go forth and enjoy the colourful flavours of Thailand in the heart of Thai restaurants near Orchard Road, where each meal is an unforgettable experience.