Discover the perfect cafe for a delightful culinary experience in Bedok for an exciting journey. From aromatic coffee to delicious meals, check out the four best cafes near Bedok, Singapore, that stand out as gems in this vibrant neighbourhood. A paradise for both food and coffee lovers, each one provides a distinctive combination of tastes, comfortable settings, and welcoming service.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Refuel Cafe
Refuel Cafe, an inviting neighborhood cafe established near Bedok Reservoir Park, has become a favorite amongst the community in the area. The café is a popular spot for those visiting the reservoirs and looking to have a meal after a refreshing run or stroll. Customers can take in the beautiful scenic views as they enjoy a delicious meal.
The cafe offers a delightful menu featuring menu items such as Truffle Eggs Mushroom, Pork Egg Waffle, Chilli Crab Pasta, and Mentaiko Salmon Mac & Cheese. From hearty breakfast options to satisfying mains and specialty coffee, Refuel Cafe is the spot for you when you’re craving for some coffee and good food to fuel you up. Refuel Cafe remains a go-to destination for residents seeking comfort, good food, and the scenic beauty of the nearby park.
1. We had full tank, truffle eggs mushroom and mushroom awesomeness, and cappuccino and latte. All around wholesome meal, priced reasonably for the food. Cravings for cafe food satisfied!
2. It’s my favorite neighbourhood cafe with reasonable price, quality, and yummy food. Our favorite foods are pancakes and fruit, salmon time and Bacon oglio & Carbonara. Hot latte and fresh orange juice are lovely as well. They don’t apply service charge, so it a self-service cafe, however, they will serve your order right to your table. Staffs are attentive and effective. This cafe is often queuing (moreover during weekend/holiday) as this cafe is near to Bedok reservoir park; the most beautiful scenery and place for exercise.
3. Saw the place couple times and finally tried it. Tried the apple crumble pancakes alongside tea. Pancakes were nice soft and delicious, and tea was strong like how I like. Price is reasonable too and nice ambience.
Enjoy a coffee haven as Percolate offers a carefully curated selection of specialty coffee to enjoy. Driven by their strong passion and love for coffee, the café has worked with local and international roasters to provide a wide range of high-quality beans with unique flavours and aromas. Apart from their coffees, another standout is the croissants that boast a delightful crispiness that pairs seamlessly with a comforting cup of coffee. The cafe exudes a cosy ambience, inviting patrons to relax amidst warm lighting, comfortable seating, and soothing background music, perfect for enjoying tasty treats and relaxing. Percolate is a warm place to savour fine coffee and food, distinguished by its attentive service, delicious food, and aromatic drinks.
1. The croissant at this place is absolutely delightful. It has a nice, crispy texture that pairs perfectly with my hot chocolate. Speaking of which, the coconut chocolate hot drink. It is a delicious combination of flavours, with just the right amount of sweetness.
2. Attentive and polite service. Food was served promptly and tasted great. Highly recommend the unagi soba. Both white and matcha latte are delicious. Meatball marina sandwich is good too.
3. Initially thought this were one of the overhyped cafe, but once we went in, it was lovely, staff there were friendly. Price were in fact quite acceptable, love the vibe, will definitely come down again, wife enjoyed the moment.
COFFEESARANG is a Korean cafe that captivates customers with its delightful offerings, encompassing coffee, Korean BingSu, Crowaffles, and more. Enjoy a cup of specialty coffee with a club sandwich, or share a bowl of sweet, icy BingSu. The café is the ideal spot for a relaxing space to enjoy a variety of menu selections, whether you’re just hanging out with your friends or need a place to work. The Korean BingSu is a favourite amongst customers, offering a variety of flavours to cater to different taste buds, regardless of age. COFFEESARANG stands out as an affordable choice with reasonable prices, offering excellent service and a warm ambience.
1. I recently visited this cafeteria and was pleasantly impressed. The atmosphere is inviting, creating a comfortable space to enjoy a meal or coffee. The menu offers a variety of options, including the delightful addition of bingsu, which has lots of different flavors with a pleasant taste, ensuring there’s something for everyone. The deep scent of coffee adds to the overall experience, making it a delightful place for coffee enthusiasts.
2. I had the Caramel Vienna Coffee (6.50 SGD) which is a mug of americano, topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. It was a delightful and strong drink. The owner is really nice, and kindly and clearly explained what the different drinks on the menu consisted of. The cafe was about 30-50% full when I was there (Wed, 1PM). There were plenty of comfortable seats and it was sufficiently quiet for some reflective work. Hope to return soon.
3. We had the Oreo bingsu and it was to die for! Was so good esp on a hot day! Price wise was not bad for the portion that they gave! would be good if they had a student discount 😆 the service was rlly good too! Asked to borrow a pen and the aunty willingly lent one to me !! Thankyou for the wonderful experience, will definitely be back!
4. Marie’s Lapis Cafe
Marie’s Lapis Cafe invites customers into a world of authentic Nyonya cuisine, delighting taste buds with each visit. A frequent choice for many, this cafe boasts an array of delectable offerings, from the rich Ayam Buah Keluak and Nasi Beef Rendang to the enticing handmade Kueh Lapis. Served alongside fragrant blue pea rice and crowned with a perfectly cooked onsen egg, the Nasi Ayan Buah Keluak perfectly encapsulates the authentic flavours of Buah Keluak, making it a must-try dish when you are visiting.
Enjoy a delectable meal, carefully crafted to deliver flavourful delights, before indulging in a sweet dessert such as the Peranakan-inspired ice cream flavours. The warmth of the cafe is mirrored in its owners’ friendliness, creating a welcoming atmosphere. With each dish prepared to perfection, Marie’s Lapis Cafe stands as a culinary haven, capturing the essence of Nyonya’s culinary heritage in each offering.
1. Been to this place for more than 10 times since the Covid period. Very happy with the food and friendliness. Had their kueh, Lapis, waffles, ice cream, sides and mains over those 10 times that I came.
2. The boss is friendly and very helpful, recommending dishes when we asked and mainly giving us space to pour over the menu and decide. The food is super good!
3. This place is a real gem. Sir and Mdm boss are very friendly people, great to converse with. Most of their items here are all handmade with love, can feel it when Mdm boss shared how they were made. The food were really palatable. I favour the ‘strong flavour’ and their taste really delivered 🙂 We are really impressed with everything here on our first visit. Would definitely come back again and recommend this place. Hopefully can try the Mee siam on the next visit.
|Tuesday – Friday: 10 AM – 10 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM – 10 PM | Closed Mondays
|37 Bedok North Street 3 #01-575, Singapore 460537
These four best cafes near Bedok, Singapore, perfectly capture the essence of good food, inviting ambience, and warm hospitality. Whether you’re seeking a peaceful spot for work or a cosy haven to catch up with friends, each cafe presents a distinct charm. Indulge in the diverse culinary offerings and savour the moments of joy these cafes bring to the local community.