Elevate your fitness journey with access to various workout equipment, specialized classes, and personalized guidance from professional trainers. Enhance your workout routine and take it to the next level. In this article, discover the three best gyms near Tampines that can help you achieve your fitness goals more efficiently.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Anytime Fitness Tampines West Community Club
At Anytime Fitness West Community Club, enjoy 24/7 access to an extensive array of equipment and cutting-edge gym facilities. Equipped with all the workout equipment and machines you need, including cardio machines, free weights, and benches for an engaging workout, Anytime Fitness promises a pleasant experience. Members can also enjoy fitness assessments, personal or small group training, and specialized classes with their membership. With a focus on inclusivity and community, Anytime Fitness Tampines West Community Club caters to diverse fitness levels and preferences, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned fitness enthusiast. It is the perfect solution for a convenient and accessible gym at any time and anywhere.
1. Thank you to Nate, Raidah and Niyaaz for the great customer service and professionalism – dealing w my queries while ensuring that my needs are met. Even before I start using this gym, am impressed alr. Highly reco!
2. Small outlet but surprisingly well equipped. At least 1 machine for every muscle group and free weights go up to 50?kg IIRC. 2 squat racks, 1 smith machine & 2 benches. At the time I’m posting this it’s right as their club refresh is starting. Can’t wait to see the new look. No deadlift platform due to space constraint but a good sized functional area + equipment. Convenient for me to get a workout in as it’s nearby home. TThe staff are also all friendly and greet you with a smile as you come in. I really appreciated it when I was first starting my fitness journey and made me feel secure enough to sign membership here 🙂
3. Anytime Fitness Tampines West Community. Club is a well-equipped gym located in the heart of Tampines West. It offers a variety of modern fitness equipment, including cardio machines, weightlifting equipment, and free weights. The gym is clean and well-maintained,
Operating Hours: Open 24 hours
Number: 8186 7478
Address: 5 Tampines Avenue 3, #02-03, Tampines West Community Club, Singapore 529705
2. Fitness First – Tampines CPF Building Branch
Focused on providing its members with exceptional workout experiences, Fitness First is a cutting-edge, two-story gym located in Tampines at the CPF Building. With 60 cardio machines, two dedicated free-weight sections, a freestyle area, and specialist studios for group exercise, cycling, and mind and body, the gym offers an extensive selection of top-notch equipment. This diverse setup caters to various workout preferences, offering a spacious and well-equipped environment for an effective workout session. Fitness First provides a spacious space and welcoming atmosphere for people of all fitness levels. Regardless of your level of fitness, Fitness First in Tampines stands out as a top fitness destination in Tampines with its dedication to providing individualized training journeys and a complete approach to health.
1. Hua Guan has been an amazing trainer and I dare say that I recommend anyone to look for him if you are looking to achieve your own personal fitness goals. He has been with me at every step of the way be it fitness or nutrition to make sure I am hitting my goals one step at a time; finetuning workouts to make sure sessions are not rigid and switching up meals so you do not have to stick to mundane meals all the time. I would give him 6 stars but too bad google review only allow 5 as the max.
2. This outlet of Fitness First is one of the more spacious ones! There’s a good selection of machines, and there are 3 power racks! Which is great because I hate queuing for the barbell, plus I don’t feel so pressured to finish my sets. This outlet doesn’t offer workout attire though, and only towels. But for a gym in the hood and not in town, this is pretty well equipped.
3. Amazing environment and well equipped 👍🏻 …
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 10 PM | Saturday: 7 AM – 6 PM | Sunday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Number: 6713 9120
Address: 1 Tampines Central #04-01 & #05-01, CPF Tampines Building, 529508
3. Homeground Gym Tampines
Homeground Gym Tampines is one of the newest fitness destinations in the area, offering a curated selection of equipment handpicked by professional bodybuilders and personal trainers. Experience a fitness haven while feeling right at home with the team of friendly and welcoming trainers. The welcoming atmosphere at Homeground Gym Tampines is further enriched by friendly trainers actively supporting and encouraging you throughout your fitness journey. Through online sign-ups, card-free access, and real-time updates on the gym crowds, Homeground Gym provides a seamless fitness experience for its members. Stay updated on real-time gym crowd information and avoid going when overcrowded. Homeground Gym Tampines is an excellent community gym for fitness enthusiasts seeking quality and value, providing a refreshing and supportive fitness experience in the heart of Tampines.
1. Latest gym in Tampines! New equipments that will suit one’s needs. Space is adequate and pretty spacious. Very friendly staffs too!!
2. Very nice atmosphere! Convenient location! Very well maintained and very clean! Highly recommended for those looking for a community gym with friendly staff!
3.Love this new location! Very spacious and affordable too. Equipments are new and I get very motivated to come down more haha. The tall trainer is very helpful. Fav gym so far!!
Operating Hours: Open 24 hours
Number: 9867 9289
Address: 476 Tampines Street 44, #01-169, Singapore 520476
Take your exercises to the next level by checking out these three best gyms in Tampines. A haven for fitness enthusiasts, these gyms are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, specialised facilities, and expert trainers that can assist you in achieving your goals.