Woodlands is a bustling neighbourhood in the northern part of Singapore that offers a variety of dining and shopping options outside of Woodlands shopping centers. Its varied terrain, which accommodates different tastes, consists of culinary enclaves, specialty shops, and local markets. Both locals and tourists may peruse vibrant marketplaces such as independent shops and wet markets, which provide one-of-a-kind items and everyday necessities. In the malls at Woodlands, foodies may enjoy unique flavours from many countries at hawker centres or discover dining options that guarantee a satisfying culinary adventure.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Causeway Point
In Singapore’s north, Causeway Point is a landmark heartland retail destination. Perched atop the Woodlands Bus Interchange and MRT, it provides a wide range of facilities, including well-known food and beverage establishments and well-known retail stores like Adidas, Cotton On, and Uniqlo. It serves a variety of purposes and has a Metro retail store, NTUC Finest, a movie theatre, and several other stores. The atrium presentations are enhanced by regular themed markets held in the lively basement. Causeway Point, which offers TeoHeng KTV for entertainment and convenient access by car, bus, and MRT, is more than simply a shopping centre—it’s a thriving community centre that satisfies every customer’s need for amusement.
1. My go-to place in the north. Like an oasis in the desert. You can get about everything there. Very broad spectrum of F&Bs, entertainment, services, groceries, IT & telcos, and everything else in between. And ‘Metro’! There’s usually a host of atrium shows and thematic mini fairs in the basement too. Today I’m here for the pasar malam that happens quite regularly at the large open green just outside the MRT station.
2. One of the best Mall in Singapore which is situated at above Woodlands Bus Interchange and MRT. Samsung Store with service center as well as many food stalls available with variety options of foods like local Chinese foods, KFC, McDonald etc..Max Cash and SK gold store available. Cotton On, Uniqlo like big fashion brands available and sketches, Adidas like sgoe stores, Pharmacy stores and Challenger electronics stores available.
3. Causeway point a very huge heartland shopping mall! It has Metro departmental stall, lots of eateries at the Basement 1 and the few levels above, NTUC finest, cinema, food court, popular book store and many other shops in a place. TeoHeng KTV studio is also available if one needs to destress and sing out loud. Highly accessible to this shopping mall via MRT, bus or by car 🙂
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6894 2237
Address: 1 Woodlands Square, Singapore 738099
2. Woodlands North Plaza
Woodlands North Plaza is a hidden gem that meets a variety of requirements while evoking the elegance of vintage shophouses. Even though it’s a smaller centre, it still has all the necessities, like a 24-hour Coffeebean, wet markets, and Giant supermarket, in addition to well-liked restaurants like KFC and McDonald’s. It provides for the daily needs of the locals with bakeries, doctors, hairdressers, and value stores. The food court on the second floor, which is near the escalator, beckons with its array of delectable treats. North Plaza is a complete, neighbourhood sanctuary in Woodlands, with a large supermarket, a variety of stores, and a safe, well-kept setting accented with vegetation.
1. Such an interesting venue here. I was surprised by part of the exterior mimicking old shophouse design. Is like a mini shopping place with almost very basic necessities for the nearby household requirement. People will get to enjoy MacDonald, KFC and even 24hrs Coffeebean all under one roof! Giant supermarket and wet market are available. Food centre on lvl 2 by the escalato
2. One of the earlier and smaller malls in the vicinity with coffeeshop, supermarket, wet markets, salons, clinic, fast food restaurantz stationery shop, laundry shop, chinese medicinal shop, bakeries and two value shops to provide residents come convenient when the estate was still young and new.
3. Northplaza have a giant supermarket, Kfc,cake shop, household materials selling shop, optical shop, mobile service shop, ayurvedic chinese medical shop, cheap price shop , 2nd storey have food court, and have multi level car park and cycle parking and toilet neat and clean, security monitor and decorated with plants and wet market and dbs/posb atm available here.
Operating Hours: 8:30 AM – 6 PM
Number: 6362 7102
Address: 883 Woodlands Street 82, North Plaza, Singapore 730883
3. 888 Plaza
Renovated and with beautiful vistas and a laid-back vibe, 888 Plaza is the ideal place for gatherings and casual get-togethers with a variety of cuisine options. This midwestern retail centre departs from enclosed areas by providing light-filled vegetation and a variety of amenities like supermarkets, discount stores, and hawker centres. It serves families and kids and is close to parks and schools, creating a warm, inviting atmosphere. Its wide range of shopping alternatives, which include entertainment and hardware stores, meet a variety of requirements. 888 Plaza, which is close to transportation hubs, Kampung Admiralty, and Woodlands MRT, extends an invitation to everyone, locals and tourists alike, to experience its warm, welcoming atmosphere.
1. Neighbourhood heartland shopping mall with breezy greenery away from busy cityscapes instead of usual aircond enclosed shopping mall. Facilities including several hawker centres Kimly Handmade Tim Sum Wan Shan Food Court Multi level carpark Maybank POSB ATM Fairprice KFC fried Chicken supermarkets, etc..
2. Nice place and views after the renovation. Can meet up friends and chill out at the cafe.. Variety of foods there for you to choose. 👍👍 …
3. Exciting neighborhood Heartland hawker Centre with comprehensive shopping including hardware shops electric electronic telecommunication headphone resales and repairs. Walking distance to Admiralty MRT station and bus stations Admiralty Place Kampung Admiralty. Plenty of local delights international delights shopping banking entertainment groceries sundries postage services and amenities nearby.
Operating Hours: 24/7
Number: 6368 4717
Address: 888 Woodlands Drive 50, Singapore 730888
4. Woods Square Mall
The recently opened Woods Square Mall seems to be a promising office building with plans to open food and beverage businesses in the basement. A thrilling new level to living is promised by its rooftop features, which include a deck area, gym, and swimming pool. It’s small, two-story establishment that specialises on a wide variety of cuisine options, with a few retail establishments such as 7-11 and a spectacle shop to round it out. In addition to satisfying gastronomic cravings, it invites guests looking for clothing and accessories to explore Causeway Point, providing a specialised but practical area in the centre of Woodlands for office workers and foodies alike.
1. Office building has TOP in February, available for Sale and Rental. Plenty of basement f&b outlets in the pipeline to commence operation by November. Office building with rooftop amenities – Swimming pool, gym and deck pavilion! So many exciting things happening, watch out this space!
2. It’s one of the newest mall since Causeway Point is more than 25 years old. It only has 2 floors (basement one and level one). Mostly food type except a few ie 7-11, spectacle shop etc, under Far East malls for those have membership.
3. Nicely built. Can find most of what i am looking for (which is food). If you are looking for clothes and other accessories you may need to head over to Causeway Point.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 8 PM
Number: 6773 6813
Address: 6 Woodlands Square, Singapore 737737
5. Vista Point
Despite its small size, Vista Point serves as a handy neighbourhood centre providing necessities including food, household appliances, and two different food courts—one of which has a McDonald’s—that meet everyday requirements. Its wet market features a distinctive “boutique” with reasonably priced, fashionable items and welcoming service in a well-designed area. Its open-air atmosphere is embraced by vintage booksellers, bakeries such as Ye Xiang, and a variety of restaurants that showcase a fusion of modern and traditional styles. Though small in size, Vista Point appeals as a warm location for neighbourhood get-togethers and daily needs, providing a variety of amenities in its modest footprint.
1. Small neighbourhood mall but is good enough to cater for daily needs. Basis items can be purchased here like breads, food, home appliances etc. There are even 2 food courts here (non air con and air con). McDonald’s is here too.
2. If you are in the Woodlands vicinity, it would be fun to drop by this super neat and price friendly ’boutique’ at the wet market. Lots of nice t-shirts for casual office days or leisure sporting days. Gym leggings cum tights available too at just 6 dollars. Good prices indeed. Stall owner is friendly and speaks several languages. Worth a visit if only to see how this neat and clever stall owner managed to hang all his clothes in an eye- catching and tidy way; he managed to create a boutique atmosphere out of this tiny space in the wet market. Kudos! Impressive!
3. Open air place. Has 2 food courts, old school bookshops, mcds, prayer shops, GIANT etc. I come here for the bakery to get my family bread and bbt from Ye Xiang
Operating Hours: Weekdays: 10 AM – 9 PM | Weekends: 9 AM – 6 AM
Number: 8803 7876
Address: 548 Woodlands Drive 44, Singapore 730548
As seen from the list above, Woodlands is home to several upscale malls that satisfy a wide range of food and shopping preferences. The selections are various, ranging from the well-known Causeway Point, a vast Woodlands shopping center with well-known brands, to the quaint neighbourhood charm of Vista Point, which offers everyday necessities and regional favourites. While North Plaza and the impending projects promise great potential, the recently revitalised 888 Plaza and the lively Woods Square Mall provide new experiences. With so many different shopping destinations, Malls in Woodlands are sure to have something to suit every taste and desire.