Footaches and soreness are problems that plague just about anybody, from athletes and returning travellers to salarymen. Thankfully, Singapore has massage spas aplenty for those looking for a relaxing foot massage. For those looking for sweet relief from those annoying, pesky foot aches, Holland Village is one district in Singapore that hosts quite a few of the best foot massage spas around.
Foot massages have long been regarded to be a relaxing treat for oneself, improving circulation and alleviating leg and foot pains. For those looking for a relaxing, comfortable, high-quality foot massage session, Holland Village offers a few choice picks for first-timers and experienced massage-goers alike!
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Health Step Foot Reflexology Centre
This foot reflexology spa masterfully combines a zen ambience with many years of experience to become one of the best places to get a foot massage in Holland Village. With a strong specialisation in foot massages and therapy, Health Step Foot Reflexology Centre also offers shoulder and body massages.
Experience and sharply honed skills are this foot massage spa’s strongest suits, with a large number of reviews praising the personalised solutions and techniques that Health Step Foot Reflexology Centre provides. For those looking for an experienced hand to knead away their foot woes, Health Step Foot Reflexology Centre is well poised to deliver.
1. Best foot massage you’ll ever get in your life. I’m on my 3rd package with them. If I happen to go anywhere else, I’m always disappointed to have wasted my time. Excellent body massages also by Jason
2. I had the absolute best massage this morning. Kim was the therapist and I would fly back from Australia in a heartbeat to get another. Kim is a massage magician. I look forward to coming back!
3. Visited the place for the third time today and had a soothing full body massage after workout. Serene and quiet ambience. Authentic and reasonably priced… could be more value for money if sign up package
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 8 PM
Number: 6468 2655
Address: 4a Lor Mambong, Singapore 277672
2. My Happy Feet
Founded in 2008, My Happy Feet is a foot massage and reflexology spa with an impressive 15 years of experience and counting, a testament to their dedication to all there is to experience in their niche of the wellness game. With a mission to live up to its namesake, My Happy Feet is one of the few massage spas with a long history and years of experience to vouch for them.
Featuring a specialised menu filled with nothing but solid and high-quality services, My Happy Feet covers many aspects besides foot massages. From Body Massages to Candling and Body Scrubs, My Happy Feet also invests in its customer base, offering vouchers and packages aimed at helping visitors stretch their dollar.
1. We just had our leg day and chanced upon this and thought we need some happiness in our feet. We have been to many massage places in Singapore. Sad to say, most of them are what a true blue Singaporean would describe as “got press can already lah!”. My Happy Feet exceeded our expectations. Shout out to Jamal who knew exactly the spots to press.
2. I been go around all to find the best massage at last I get at this happy feet the head massage is top 100 the best I ever had plus body massage, thank you Cathy for the service u give me and thank you for good service Louise and rolland
3. Great massage experience which provided me with a relief from the everyday work stress. A shout out to Allan, whom have done a great job in his massage skills. Well trained and professional. Will be a returning customer! Keep it up!
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri: 11 AM-9 PM | Sat: 10 AM- 10 PM | Sun: 10 AM – 9 PM
Number: 8588 0318
Address: 21A Lor Mambong, Singapore 277680
3. Natureland Holland Village
Technique and experience may reign supreme when receiving a great foot massage. Natureland Holland Village takes things further, enhancing the consumer experience with grand and opulent interior design. This combination of detail and beauty defines Natureland, turning a simple massage into a full-blown experience you will likely remember with great fondness.
Natureland Holland Village offers a great variety of services, from their usual foot reflexology to rarer selections such as Pre-Natal/Slimming, Sports Massages and Guasha. For those who view going for a massage as an experience, Natureland Holland Village goes above and beyond in their ability to impress any visitor.
1. Excellent treatment by Angela. Had a 90 min body therapy. Hustle-free walk-in registration and payment. Look for Angela, highly recommend
2. Did an hour foot massage by Johnny. My aching legs felt so relaxed and loosen after. Been to so many massage, and must say his skills are very different, he could tell me which part of my body lacks as he pressed those points. Highly recommended to look for Johnny!
3. I’ve been visiting the HV Natureland branch for the past 2-3 years. And I’ve always done body massage therapy with Michelle who is fantastic. And today, I tried 5 in 1 therapy for the first time with Ricky where he helped me with my injuries/tensed shoulders, I’d like to give a shot out for his friendliness, professionalism and his effort in understanding where my pain points were. Thank you so much Ricky, returning again for 5 in 1 for sure.
Operating Hours: 9 AM- 10.30 PM
Number: 6467 6780
Address: 29/29a Lor Liput, Singapore 277740
4. Healthy Massage
Located conveniently just outside Holland Village MRT Station, Healthy Massage is a massage spa offering great value and relief. With a roster of well-experienced and technically proficient staff, those looking for a cost-effective solution to those nagging aches and sores are sure to be satisfied. This affordably priced and well-kept massage parlour is known for its solid techniques and excellent service, making it the perfect choice for those who have yet to experience a good massage.
Services offered include Foot Reflexology, Shoulder and Body Massages, all wallet-friendly services that make the best of every dollar, thanks to their commitment to providing the best massage experience around Holland Village.
1. Healthy massage is the best place to go if you want a strong highly skilled massage. It’s NOT for people who just want to be gently rubbed. Each time I come here, I get all my knots pressed out. For the price its value for money. The staff are all very friendly and their massage technique is good too. I’m a regular.
2. Richard was doing my body and foot massage for many years. I followed him when he came here. It’s a real good experience. The staff here are friendly and professional. Good to book in advance, especially weekends. They don’t chat with you when they are massaging.. You can assure that you have a quality massage.
3. One of best massage techniques you can find in Singapore. I had a very relaxing feeling afterward. 1-hour charge is $48. Also accessible, just beside Holland Village MRT.
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 8 PM
Number: 6493 2583
Address: 03-05 Holland Rd, shopping center, Singapore 278967
As seen from the list above, Holland Village is a hotbed for massage enthusiasts hoping to relieve their weary feet and body after a long day. With more than a few premier choices, one can surely find satisfaction getting a best massage in this part of Singapore.