Don’t let body aches and stress affect you. With exceptional services and proficient therapists, pamper yourself with the finest Bukit Timah spas by exploring these best 4 massage establishments. A rejuvenating and relaxing massage is exactly what you need after a long and tiring day.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Ikeda Spa
Ikeda Spa is an award-winning spa that provides authentic Japanese treatments for the best service. With treatments such as onsen baths, Japanese massages, and facial treatments, Ikeda Spa offers the perfect oriental retreat experience right in Singapore. Their Japanese massage comprises three distinct series—heat-infused, remedial, and therapeutic—tailored to meet your body’s specific needs. Immerse yourself in the Japanese interiors to fully embrace the experience.
1. Come here for the 2nd time with my hubby for the Shiatsu Acupressure Massage! We would like to compliment our masseuses who are professional, attentive and did a very great job for giving us a very good experience on the Shiatsu massage and it right to the point! The atmosphere and the cleanliness of the room is superb too! We will definitely come back again to try out other types of treatments soon!
2. Had a nice SPA experience today at Ikeda Spa. As I enter the place, everywhere I go smells so nice as they diffuse essential oils at various areas. Have done body scrub, onsen, massage and facial today. Like the massage done by Krystal, the strength is just nice. All my stiff muscles are now loosen up and feel so relaxed. Will definitely come back.
3. Received a birthday surprise package and visited the spa for the first time today. Very satisfied with the overall experience- the spa is very clean and a lot details remind me of Japan. Also impressed by the skilful therapist (Nico). Highly recommend.
Operating Hours: 1.30 PM– 10.30 PM
Number: 6469 8080
Address: 787 Bukit Timah Road (Before 6th Ave) Singapore 269762
2. Spa Infinity
From traditional Tui-na massage to soothing Swedish massage, indulge in a variety of massage treatments at Spa Infinity to alleviate the pain in your body effectively. If you’re dealing with strain, opt for the sports massage, employing techniques like kneading, effleurage, and trigger points to ease strained areas and enhance recovery. For a more tranquil experience, the synergy massage incorporates essential oils to enhance therapeutic effects and elevate your overall well-being.
1. Been here for several massage sessions. Coco who is my regular masseuse on home leave. A masseuse named YouYou was assigned to massage me, she is attentive to the sore points which I mentioned and hit the right spot to relieve my body tension and aching. Solid experience, skillful and friendly. Feeling refreshed after each session at this spa.
2. Nowadays in Singapore is so difficult to find a real good masseur but I finally found one with a miraculous skill .Apple is the most skilled masseur , she know how to apply the correct amount of pressure on the acupoint n all my stiffness n ache all gone . Will definitely recommend her to all my friends n will definitely visit her again . Thank You Apple with using all your heart to massage me , I did have a wonderful relaxing massage .
3. Regular here. Yaya is really recommended for therapeutic work for upper back and neck /shoulder work. Strong and accurate in acupressure targeting. End of massage head focus provides a welcome treat.
Operating Hours: 10.00 AM – 10.30 PM
Number: Main: 6467 0323 | Mobile: 8863 1719
Address: Holland Village at 36A Lorong Mambong, Singapore 277693
3. Natureland Spa
A sought-after Bukit Timah massage oasis, Natureland offers extensive massage services, encompassing foot reflexology, body therapy, prenatal massage, body scrub, Guasha, and sports massage. For additional indulgence, explore the 4 in 1 or 5 in 1 therapy treatments to meet your needs. Experience one of their many massage services by their skilled therapists to relieve the knots and tensions in your body to feel instant rejuvenation and relaxation post-massage.
1. Johnny did the 90 minutes 5 in 1 therapy massage for me. He is very skillful. The points he pressed though painful but after it, my legs and body are loosen and felt very relaxed. Will request for his service again next time I come.
2. I visited Natureland Holland Village for the 60-min body therapy. The spa is clean and relaxing. The counter staff welcomed me warmly as I arrived, and registration was convenient and fast. The masseur Gina attended to me. She was knowledgeable and professional. She started with deep pressure massage to relieve tension, followed by soothing oil massage. She seemed to know exactly the areas of my body that she needed to focus on to relieve the sore from my gym workout. I am satisfied with this experience, and would like to commend Gina and the Natureland team for their stellar service.
3. First time at this outlet, reception was pleasant. The lady was welcoming and lovely smile. The masseuse Gina was amazing. She made sure that my pain was relieved, the pressure was hard but it was great. Wanted to do 60mins but end up with 90 😍just what I needed. Will definitely recommend and visit again
Operating Hours: 9 AM- 10.30 PM
Number: WhatsApp Booking: 8693 1009 | Hotline Booking: 6467 6780
Address: Holland Village 29/29A Lorong Liput, Singapore 277740
4. My Happy Feet
Pamper yourself with the best traditional and contemporary foot massage in Bukit Timah for the ultimate relaxation and pain relief treatments. My Happy Feet provides foot reflexology, full-body massages and targeted area massages to cater to your specific needs. If you prefer a massage concentrating on specific areas like your back, head, or shoulders, My Happy Feet is the ideal choice. Rest assured, you are in capable hands with their skilled therapists.
1. A very relaxing massage place. Tranquil music waves in the air around you in a dimly lit room as you relax during your restful massage. Chairs are very squishy. Staff friendly. My feet and head felt like new. Come here to be renewed.
2. We just had our leg day and chanced upon this and thought we need some happiness in our feet. We have been to many massage places in Singapore. Sad to say, most of them are what a true blue Singaporean would describe as “got press can already lah!”. My Happy Feet exceeded our expectations. Shout out to Jamal who knew exactly the spots to press.
3. been go around all to find the best massage at last I get at this happy feet the head massage is top 100 the best I ever had plus body massage, thank you Cathy for the service u give me and thank you for good service Louise and rolland
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri: 11 AM- 9 PM | Sat: 10 AM- 10 PM | Sun: 10 AM- 9 PM
Number: Main: 6462 0525 | Mobile: 8588 0318
Address: 21A Lorong Mambong, Holland Village, Singapore 277680 Singapore
Whether you’re looking for relaxation or specific treatments in Bukit Timah, these spas offer the best massage services in the area that can soothe your body aches, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.