A short train ride away from retail hotspot Jurong East, Clementi contains not just Clementi Mall, but many smaller establishments catering to every consumer need under the sun. With that comes quite a few choice picks curated for your next visit to the Western side of Singapore. For massage enthusiasts looking for their next regular haunt, a visit to a Clementi massage spa may be just what you need. This residential estate offers more than just the usual amenities, making it a worthwhile visit for those valuing quality service and experiences when it comes to relaxing and affordable massage spas. Here are some of the best spas offering massages near Clementi MRT.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Cosmo Massage & Reflexology (Precious Foot)
Let Cosmo Massage & Reflexology elevate you into a whole new dimension of relaxedness! Their foot and leg massages are something every massage enthusiast should check out. Featuring experienced staff members capable of making adjustments to any personal preference, Cosmo Massage & Reflexology offers great value alongside professionally-trained masseurs capable of relieving tension and improving circulation.
Highly rated with a soothing aesthetic that provides a cozy ambience to visitors, Cosmo Massage & Reflexology also offers other massages, such as Aromatherapy and TCM Massages. For those looking for an affordable and relaxing massage, Cosmo Massage & Reflexology is a definite must-visit.
1. Got to give credit when credit is due. My husband and I went for an impromptu foot reflexology date and found this place by chance. We really like the quality massage, friendly staff and good price! No one pushed us to get any package. The place seems newly renovated although it has been around for more than a decade. We will definitely be back again.
2. Did 1.5 hour foot and shoulder massage with Jas. Pressure and strength were just right. She used long strokes and legs felt lighter after that. Place is clean, comfortable but bright. Will definitely return!
3. Nice and comfortable place.. therapist Shu Chun is very experienced and professional! Have a massage session recently, and she is able to ease my backache and knee pain! Highly recommend her!
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 8363 4703
Address: 443 Clementi Ave 3, #01-65, Singapore 120443
2. Le Belle Spa Clementi
For many a weary local, a good, intense massage is just what is needed to undo those sore muscles. At La Belle, rejuvenation is all but guaranteed with what this Clementi massage spa has to offer. With a soothing, earthy yet clean aesthetic, La Belle Spa Clementi pays attention to making their customers feel right at home and able to enjoy the massages provided fully.
With outstanding service from their well-trained staff, La Belle Spa Clementi also offers Body Massages and Hot Oil Massages, ensuring a truly serene and refreshing experience that will satisfy any visitor’s old or new massage needs.
1. Just had an excellent massage session by Yumi! She is very professional and good massage skills to provide relief for your aches and pain. I was feeling totally rejuvenated after the massage. I highly recommend her to those looking for good professional massage.
2. Body was sore from gym and long distance running so I gave it a try as the location was near the MRT. Was attended by Chanel and she was able to relieve the tensions on my back and calves despite her small size. Will definitely come back here again.
3. Chloe provides good massage, demure and friendly. I will come back again.
Operating Hours: 10 AM –10:30 PM
Number: 6530 3438
Address: 450 Clementi Ave 3, #01-285, Singapore 120450
3. GM Spa
Taking a mindful approach to providing their brand of massage experience, GM Spa swears by the values of knowledge, practice and focus, reflected in just how good their services are. The first thing a new visitor is sure to notice is their beautiful Oriental-themed interior, providing a sense of grandeur and luxury that hints at the sensational massage experience coming up.
With services such as their renowned foot and leg massages, GM Spa also offers Full Body, Head and Lymphatic Massages, each carefully executed with expert precision and attention that will leave any visitor feeling like a brand new person!
1. I like the sauna experience and the full body massage + gwasha. The service by Judy and 燕子 is so gooood, the massages just hit the right points on my tiring body that day. The music was nice and comforting, there was ginger tea provided and the staff was very friendly. She brought us the items we needed and provided advice + instructions for the sauna. I wish I noted her name down but she was one of the receptionist. I’d return!
2. Went with my sister today and did shoulder massage and foot massage, the sea salt scrub is superb! The overall environment is good and peace, the boss, Mr David is very friendly and other staffs / receptionist are very friendly, specially thanks to Lisa for providing a good massage, we will definitely come back and try other kind of massage again.
3. The spa was awesome, massage was fantastic, Jodi was excellent in her therapy and felt relaxed . Price reasonable. Should try the spa 👍
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10:30 PM
Number: 6015 0352
Address: 432 Clementi Ave 3, #01-286, Singapore 120432
4. Syoujin 匠人 – Clementi Mall Branch
Conveniently located on the fifth level of Clementi Mall, Syoujin is a well-established massage spa with a high level of TCM mastery. As such, their foot reflexology is backed by these very principles, allowing customers to leave with a renewed spring in their step! Syoujin also keeps a solid roster of professional and highly-trained staff, ensuring every visit is worth every cent and beyond.
Alongside foot and leg massages, Syoujin shows excellent technical mastery. They are a spa capable of providing unique and just as rejuvenating massages such as Shiatsu Massages and Japanese Magnetic Detox Massages, to name a few.
1. It’s a good experience as my first time in Shoujin Clementi. Sunny is very experienced and skillful. My back and my shoulder feel so much better after an hour therapy.
2. Ah Yen has been my therapist since I had my massage and treatment with Syoujin Clementi for the past two years. She is skilful and meticulous in her massage and treatment. I have improved tremendously in my back acne condition blood circulation issues. Thumbs up to Ah Yen!
3. Did an hour-long lymphatic drainage massage. Wyman is a man of few words, but he was spot-on in terms of technique & pressure to deliver a strong & soothing massage. Looking forward to the next session!
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 9 PM
Number: 6513 0148
Address: 3155 Commonwealth Avenue West, Mall, #05-10 The Clementi, 129588
As usual, the West side of Singapore holds many hidden gems unbeknownst to the average non-resident. An estate that proves to be a must-visit for anyone looking for a great foot massage, Clementi is sure to satisfy in terms of solid picks when it comes to finding the best massage spas near Clementi MRT.