Located in the far Eastern side of sunny Singapore, Tampines is a well-developed district filled with many shopping malls and public amenities for residents to visit and enjoy. But for those ailed by sore and aching joints and muscles, locating a great foot and body massage near Tampines can be a confusing challenge given just how packed full of businesses this estate can be. Thankfully, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best spas offering body and foot massage Tampines has to offer.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. ZU LE YUAN Healthcare Massage
Zu Le Yuan Healthcare Massage is one place offering some of the best massage in Tampines. Their spa is a haven where calm meets competent treatment. It welcomes you with a combination of fragrant smells, peaceful tints, and quiet sounds, nestled in a leafy sanctuary. Each session is tailored to individual needs and includes a variety of unique therapies including as Swedish, deep tissue, and reflexology.
Expert therapists combine approaches to relieve tension and promote wellbeing. Luxurious individual rooms with relaxing ambiance, luxurious bedding, and customized lighting envelop visitors in relaxation. Zu Le Yuan offers holistic treatment in addition to massages, emphasizing rejuvenation of the mind, body, and soul. Step into this oasis and you will emerge rejuvenated, balanced, and regenerated.
1. Excellent customer service, managed to an appointment despite last minute call. Masseur Jason was outstanding, he asked about my concerns and knows his pressure points really well. Even informed me that some areas would be a little more painful, which I appreciate. Body definitely feeling way much better! 10/10! 🤍 …
2. Chanced upon here for a 60min foot massage. The lady masseur applied the right pressure and helped to release the knots in my calves. I had a good night sleep after that. Will come again when I’m in the area.
3. Ross gave a great massage. She got all the right spots and used lots of strength to undo my muscle knots too, which I appreciate!
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 10.30 PM
Number: 6588 1312
Address: 201B Tampines St. 21, #01-1079, Singapore 522201
2. Pretty Young Beauty & Massage
Pretty Young Beauty Spa is a modern elegant Tampines foot and body massage spa doubling as a hideaway nestled in an urban getaway. As you walk in, you’ll be greeted with a beautiful combination of soft lighting, stylish design, and soothing sounds. Their comprehensive massage menu, which includes hot stone, aromatherapy, and deep tissue massages, is designed to soothe and invigorate. Therapists provide individualized experiences that relieve stress and anxiety. Pretty Young Beauty Spa invites clients to indulge, revitalize, and emerge radiant, inside and out, with sumptuous facilities, inviting private rooms, and a commitment to holistic wellbeing.
1. This place offer a variety services eg body massage , facial, foot message etc .I like tha place for its look so cozy and relaxing , the therapists very professional and friendly .
2. Clean environment and massage skills are great, really helped me relieve tension in my muscles and staff are really friendly and patient with me.
3. My top choice place to go whenever I am having body aching. Environment is clean, comfortable and staffs are friendly. Masseuse are very professional and able to ensure that I feel comfortable all the time during the treatment and also able to solve my problems.
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 10 PM
Number: 6538 2118
Address: 828 Tampines Street 81, #01-246, Singapore 520828
3. ZUYUE Balinese Spa
ZUYUE Balinese Spa is a peaceful Tampines retreat that provides calming massages in a lovely location. Tucked away in a serene setting, it welcomes you with lovely fragrances and soothing music, providing a calm rest. Like the Balinese technique, their massages are meant to soothe and heal the body. Treatments are tailored by skilled therapists to reduce stress and improve well-being. With warm atmosphere and an emphasis on relaxing activities, ZUYUE Balinese Spa allows guests to unwind, relax, and leave feeling refreshed and revitalized.
1. First time here and i have found my new favourite massage spot. They know what they are doing unlike other places which just mindlessly press your body. This place has 2 levels with multiple private rooms and very comfy seats. Highly recommended 👌 …
2. Have been here plenty of times and they never fail. Quite surprise it was near my neighbourhood to have such a good massage. Tried both body and legs, 11/10! Very courteous, even ask if it’s too hard for you, they will ask if it’s ok. Looking forward to my next session! Ginger drink right after🏼😎 …
3. A good first time experience for both my husband & I. Private room for body massage had it’s own shower room. There’s a big towel that covers your whole body during the massage which is good, keep your body warm while not being massaged. They served hot towel & ginger tea after the massage. Will come back and try their foot massage.
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 10.30 PM
Number: 6226 6377
Address: 472 Tampines Street 44, #01-51, Singapore 520472
As seen from the wonderful pickings above, when finding somewhere to enjoy a great foot and body massage, Tampines is one of the best districts. Head down today to take off the stress and tension accumulated over a long workweek at any of these Tampines massage spas!