Pilates has become an increasingly popular fitness trend in recent years. Focused on engaging your core muscles and balance, it challenges you to work your muscles and body through low-impact exercises. Strengthen your muscles and tone your body with the help of these three best Pilates studios in Tanjong Pagar, offering a holistic approach to health and fitness. With expert instructors, a comfortable space and an intimate class, experience fitness like never before.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Club Pilates Tanjong Pagar
Take control of your body with high-quality, life-changing Pilates sessions at Club Pilates Tanjong Pagar. The studio offers a warm welcome and professional guidance to both beginners and seasoned practitioners. Conducted by trained and certified instructors, Club Pilates offers diverse classes catering to all levels. From intro classes for beginners to reformer flow classes designed to strengthen and lengthen the body, professional instructors ensure a pleasant experience for every attendee. Apart from the various types of classes offered, the classes are ranked according to levels, depending on the pace, challenges, and fitness levels. The chic and well-equipped studio provides a comfortable environment, making every visit enjoyable. Club Pilates stands out as a vibrant space for holistic fitness, helping you gain control of your body and life.
1. I was welcomed very warmly by receptionist Zahara and she attended to my queries very patiently! It was also my first time in Pilates but Instructor Regine guided me kindly with posture correction. She helped me stretch my muscles I never knew existed in my body and it felt so good. The studio is so chic yet comfortable, well equipped and clean. Overall, the environment made it so lovely to be in with all their friendly and lively staffs!
2. I highly recommend this studio☺️ All staffs are very friendly! I’m not good at English, but the trainer uses gestures to tell you what to do. And you can book lessons through the app, so it’s easy to join. Pilates is not as hard as muscle training, it makes me feel better physically and mentally. It’s fun to work out using some kinds of equipment.
3. I was curious about pilates and had signed up for an Intro Class with Club Pilates at their Tanjong Pagar studio. The location was only 3-5 minutes walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT. The whole experience from the start to the end of the Intro Class was great, the staffs were friendly and warm! They assisted with the queries I had for the membership packages and also other general enquiries. The studio is cosy and equipped with a changing room/toilet and also a water dispenser. There’s alot of natural sunlight too!
Operating Hours: –
Number: 8861 3564
Address: 120 Tanjong Pagar Road, Level 3, Singapore 088532
2. BE. Studios
Discover the transformative power of Pilates at BE. Studios in Tanjong Pagar. As a specialised boutique Pilates studio, BE. Studios provide customised and intimate exercise experiences designed to improve strength, flexibility and overall well-being. For beginners, the studio focuses on developing four key foundations in Pilates: fundamentals, core flow, mobility and flexibility, and lean and tone before progressing to more advanced levels.
Once you have built a strong foundation in Pilates, challenge yourself with the reformer circuit and stability chair designed to test your strength and endurance, incorporating various complex movements, props and longer sequences. Conveniently located near the MRT, BE. Studios provide a space where individuals can thrive on their journey to wellness and discover the benefits that Pilates can bring.
1. Started pilates earlier this year with absolutely no experience and the instructors have made it such a pleasant and welcoming experience. Easily one of the best decisions I’ve ever made was signing up for Pilates at BE. – I now go for multiple sessions a week and highly recommend their private classes too if you prefer a more personalised session for your physical needs. The group sessions are also the perfect class size so if you’re new to this, I assure you that the classes feel so intimate and comfortable you’d def wanna be back for more!! Love the space, the kind and extremely knowledgeable instructors and how it’s so conveniently located right by the MRT too ❤️
2. I started Pilates as a post op rehab option to slowly get back into working out, and fast forward to 4 months later, I look forward to class every week! 😊 I love how my instructor designs each class to be slightly different from the rest all while gaining knowledge and strength from Pilates. Truly enjoy Pilates at BE. The instructors are all so patient, professional yet friendly.
3. I’ve been working with Eugena on my strength and flexibility at BE.Studios for close to 2 years. I truly ♥️ the space and the welcoming culture of BE.Studios (not to mention the impact the classes have had on me!) Classes are customised based on my goals, and Eugena will never fail to check on how my body feels before and after each class. Eugena is detailed, and professional. She pushes me to be better each time. I have also worked with other instructors (like Zoe!) in BE.Studios, and like Eugena, she too, has impressed me with her knowledge and patience. I’m stronger every day, so thank you BE.Studios!
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 8 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Number: 8952 4896
Address: 21 Kreta Ayer Rd, #02-01, Singapore 088991
3. BASI Pilates Academy Singapore
BASI Pilates Academy Singapore strives to provide a transformative experience through the art and science of Pilates. Whether you are attending Pilates classes, private sessions, or semi-private sessions, BASI Pilates Academy Singapore offers an exceptional Pilates experience in a charming location featuring a well-equipped reformers studio. It serves as both a Pilates studio and an education centre for Pilates professionals, providing professional training for their instructors year-round. With a team of friendly and highly trained instructors, the studio ensures an engaging, full-body workout after each session.
BASI Pilates Academy Singapore stands out for its all-rounded approach, covering all planes of movement, including stretching, strengthening, toning, and posture. The studio delivers a top-notch Pilates experience, making it a favourite among those seeking personalised and effective Pilates workouts.
1. Amazing reformers studio in a lovely location. Very well equipped with friendly and highly trained Instructors. Jamie is absolutely brilliant, very attentive and encouraging. She makes you work hard and you feel great afterwards! I have done Pilates for years in both London and ,Stockholm and Jamie is absolutely the best!
2. It was my first experience with private pilates and Jo has been amazing. Very patient and she went the extra mile to liaise with my physiotherapist to cater my workout according to my condition. She’s also very knowledgeable, so I feel safe working out with her!
3. Do yourself a favour and book a session with BPA Singapore. They cover all your pilates needs with stretching, strengthening, endurance and posture. My recent experience with Jo for example was very personalised and there was constant feedback for all participants throughout the session. Instructions are clear and physical adjustments are made to ensure moves are done correctly and safely; pushing you to your individual limit. Thank you Jo and the amazing BPA S’pore Team!
Operating Hours: Weekday: 7.30 AM- 8 PM | Saturday: 8 AM- 2 PM | Sunday: 9 AM- 1 PM
Number: 8807 8771
Address: 79 Anson Rd, Level 22, Singapore 079906
Experience these three best Pilates in Tanjong Pagar for their commitment to building strength, good health and a supportive community. These studios provide a gateway to a more balanced and healthier lifestyle, regardless of your level of experience in Pilates.