Seek relief and rejuvenation for your mind and body in the heart of Singapore’s bustling shopping district, Orchard Road. Enjoy peace and relaxation with therapeutic full-body massages and foot reflexology. In this article, check out the four best massage spa spots near Orchard Road, each offering a unique blend of traditional and modern massage techniques, skilled masseurs and a tranquil ambience.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Elements Wellness Centre Point
Transport yourself into a traditional Japanese bathhouse in the heart of Orchard Road. With its mission to provide the best treatments for wellness and beauty, Elements Wellness Centre Point offers various services at the forefront of the beauty and wellness industry, such as the Koyamaki Onsen Therapy, Elements Ginseng Meridian Therapy, and Synergy Massage. Elements Wellness Centre Point offers time-honoured Japanese bath ritual experiences with real handcrafted Koyamaki wood tubs and Hinoki bath accessories for an authentic bathhouse experience.
Combine your massage session with the Koyamaki Onsen Therapy to elevate your experience. Restore your body’s harmony and balance with traditional spa therapy and highly effective full-body massages at Elements Wellness Centre Point, designed to enhance body circulation, alleviate tension, and restore balance.
1. We were pampered. Massage was great! They ask us which area we want for them to focus on and they make sure we are comfortable with the pressure they applied. No hard selling. Highly recommended! We will definitely go back.
2. We went in with no expectations and left with so much peace and relaxed.. never ever felt that before! Great spa experience!! Aisha was a great therapist and friendly, very attentive and skilled, and she will modify your preference based on how you feel. Place is clean, staff is very helpful! No hard selling which is the best part. Massage and Onsen in wellness had the most relaxation, very fun and nice experience in Singapore. would definitely will come back again. No doubt about that!!
3. I brought the Signature koyamaki onsen ritual package on Lazada. This package consist of a 60 min Ocha body massage, a 15 min back scrub and a 40 min koyamaki onsen therapy in private suite. Overall experience is very good, the masseur was very knowledgeable and knew that I had I had some aches at my lower back just by scrubbing my back during the back scrub session. For the massage, one can opt for different intensity and I went with the lightest intensity and it was relaxing. Onsen was very relaxing and I enjoyed myself very much.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 11 AM – 9 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 10.30 AM – 8 PM
Number: 6738 3788 | Whatsapp: 9614 7710
Address: 176 Orchard Rd, #02-28 The Centrepoint, Singapore 238843
2. Natureland Orchard Point
Enjoy a short getaway within the city itself at Natureland Orchard Point. Natureland is an award-winning massage and spa center in Singapore with a team of highly experienced and skilled massage therapists. Experience one of the many soothing massages and relaxing spa services at Natureland Orchard Point that guarantees relaxation and rejuvenation. Find the right massage service for you from their extensive list of foot and body massage services catered to your wellness. With multiple locations along Orchard Road and across Singapore, get a calming body massage or a relaxing foot reflexology therapy while in the city. If you want a tranquil retreat amid Singapore’s urbanized lifestyle, visit Natureland Orchard Point.
1. Came here with my partner for the 5-in-1 massage and Gary is simply amazing, he did simple cracking of my body as my body was too tight. He also listened to my requests for lighter strength and actively checked in to make sure the pressure was right. His techniques are 10/10 and I constantly felt like sleeping (my partner fell right asleep!) Professional, nice ambiance and great techniques. Definitely recommend this place if you ever want a nice massage. Plus points: no hard selling of anything, I can truly enjoy my experience.
2. Did prenatal massage for the first time here today, and was very impressed with my therapist, Sea. She was able to release a lot of the knots on my shoulders and back, and the best part is no hard selling!
3. The message masters there are in good performance. I tried full body massage several times and feel good about the overall service.
Operating Hours: 9 AM – 2 AM
Number: 6235 6780 | Whatsapp: 8693 1007
Address: 160 Orchard Rd, B1-12/13 Orchard Point, Singapore 238842
3. Adeva Spa – Paragon
The ultimate respite away from the hustle and bustle of Orchard Road, Adeva Spa at Paragon is a contemporary rooftop spa spanning 9,500 square feet of the Paragon Mall. Adeva Spa takes pride not only in its contemporary nature and facility but also in its accomplishments and experience. It has received numerous awards, along with various mentions and recognitions from organizations such as Harper’s BAZAAR, Women’s Weekly, and Cosmopolitan. Adeva Spa is your one-stop destination for a range of holistic beauty and wellness services.
Pamper yourself with their specialized full-body massages, including Deep Tissue Acu-Dredge Therapy Chimu Massage, Shiatsu Massage, and Javanese Massage. With over ten types of massage services delivered by skilled therapists who know how to deliver the best experience for you, rejuvenate and refresh your overall wellness with Adeva Spa.
1. Came over with no expectation but was pleased with the massage received. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Nice masseur with firm pressure. Just how I like it. Tuina massage was super good!
2. Ambience and service was great! Staff and therapists were professional and approachable. No crazy hard selling. Tried the Tuina massage and the after massage red bean soup and ginger tea was awesome 👍🏻 …
3. First time at Adeva Spa, the staff and masseur are very very nice and friendly, especially Angel. Enjoyed my triplex massage (Swedish, Tunia and Shiatsu). Very special massage. Would recommend you!
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6836 9988 | Whatsapp: 8688 2863
Address: 290 Orchard Rd, #06-22/23/24 Paragon, Singapore 238859
4. Avante Body and Wellness
With a focus on inner and outer beauty, Avante Body and Wellness is an urban sanctuary providing the best-in-class wellness services. Their services range from high-quality professional facials and detox treatments to aromatic body and traditional herbal compress massages. In addition to their wide range of beauty and wellness services, they also offer individual yoga classes to enhance your body’s physical and mental well-being. Avante’s skilled and friendly therapists, coupled with a serene ambience, make it a trusted retreat in the heart of Orchard Road for those in search of quality massages and spa therapies. A visit to Avante promises a revitalizing escape for both mind and body.
1. Me and my wife are a long time customers of Avante Body and Wellness. We’ve been doing facial and massage and we are very satisfied. I would recommend Carine as a massage therapist, especially if you’d prefer to be relaxed. I would recommend Avante to my friends!
2. Avante has always been my go-to facial therapy & massage place ever since I was in my late teens. Just had a full body tissue massage by therapist May & i am energised after it. My body feels lighter. Their therapists are friendly & experienced in what they do. 🙂
3. Saiyu is an excellent therapist, the massage session is always amazingly relaxing and healing. Jass, Yoyo and Carine are so good at facial sessions and they would provide treatments that suit my skin.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 12 PM – 9 PM | Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM | Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Number: 6365 6869
Address: 402 Orchard Rd, #05-03 – #05-07 Delfi Orchard, Singapore 238876
Indulge in a rejuvenating break from shopping by treating yourself to a soothing foot reflexology session or alleviating tension with a therapeutic full-body massage. Explore these four best massage spots near Orchard Road, dedicated to delivering a healing touch of skilled masseurs for a blissful escape.