Find inner peace and balance in a peaceful atmosphere under the direction of skilled yoga instructors. These yoga studios, nestled among the tall skyscrapers of the central business area, provide office workers with an escape from the hustle of the city and invite practitioners of all levels to connect with their bodies, minds, and spirits through the practice of Yoga. Discover the four best yoga studios in Raffles Place, regardless of your level of expertise, known for their calming atmosphere, knowledgeable teachers, and transformative classes.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Yoga Movement Circular Road
Experience a holistic yoga experience at Yoga Movement with their diverse selection of 8 classes, ranging from hot to non-hot variations, tailored to accommodate practitioners of all levels. Yoga Movement at Circular Road stands out among YM studios with its spacious layout, aesthetically pleasing space and various amenities provided, including showers, toilets and lockers. The front desk staff exude friendliness, while instructors earn praise for their expertise and ability, creating a welcoming atmosphere. The studio receives accolades for both instructor quality and the inviting ambience of the space. With its top-tier yoga experience characterised by comfort, cleanliness, and professionalism, Yoga Movement at Circular Road stands out as a top choice for yoga enthusiasts in Singapore’s bustling urban landscape.
1. Probably one of the best YM studios I have visited. Spacious. With quite a few studios. Studio was smaller than studios in other outlets but well-ventilated. Reception area was spacious too with lots of seating space. What I liked most was the changing room. It’s the only YM outlet that I’ve been that has a toilet inside the changing room. Changing room was spacious as well with a few benches to rest
2. Front desk staff is friendly. And quite a number of teachers i really like their lesson here. I love this branch because it has washroom in the changing room. Convenient as well.
3. Tried their hot zen class (heated room). * The instructor was great in conducting the class 5/5. I am a total beginner and felt comfortable throughout the session thanks to her 🙂 *This branch is simply beautifully decorated & cosy 5/5 * Cleanliness 5/5
|Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 9 PM | 8.30 AM – 6.30 PM
|1A Lor Telok, #02-01 Singapore 049014
2. Club Yoga
Bringing transformative Yoga to the community, Club Yoga boasts a welcoming Yoga community and a serene atmosphere, offering a wide array of specialised classes led by highly skilled instructors. Whether you are a beginner or advanced practitioner, Club Yoga features an extensive range of yoga classes to help you reach your optimal potential. From basic Hatha and Flow Yoga classes to specialised Aerial and Rope Yoga classes, find the class for you with Club Yoga’s various types of Yoga classes. Led by engaging and energetic instructors, each class provides clear instructions and personalised attention, making it suitable for practitioners of all levels. The intimate ambience of the studio adds to the whole experience, guaranteeing a restful but stimulating exercise. At Club Yoga, discover the joy of Yoga and set out on a path to complete well-being.
1. A lovely studio with great legacy. A variety of specialised classes available with highly proficient teachers. I enjoy split and backbends classes with Jodie.
2. Wonderful experience with them! My second time here i did an aerial class for beginners, and the instructor Jayne was engaging and energetic despite it being a thursday night. I felt very comfortable trying out new poses as she was clear with her instructions and demonstrations, and helped all of us whenever we struggled. The studio itself has a cosy and relaxing atmosphere. I had a good workout and felt energised after!
3. Did an aerial yoga session with instructor Jayne and was really impressed by her patience and expertise (given that I’m an absolute beginner at yoga). She pointed out the details in all the poses and still covered quite a lot of content during the class. The studio was also clean and air-conditioned which made it a quiet, calm place for yoga. (To note: I took the class at night)
|6909 2080 | 9144 4948
|28B Hong Kong Street Singapore 059667
With the aim of teaching “Yoga From The Heart”, Real Yoga Premium at Raffles City stands out as a favourite yoga sanctuary for many practitioners, offering a central location and easy accessibility. The classes revolve around the four pillars of Yoga: care, body, mind, and hot. After a long day at work, practitioners can immerse themselves in a holistic yoga experience guided by experienced instructors amidst a serene ambience. The studio provides small group classes, ensuring personalised attention and a clean, inviting environment for practice. Under the guidance of skilled instructors, practitioners witness improvements in posture, flexibility, and overall well-being, making Real Yoga Premium a highly recommended choice for yoga enthusiasts seeking balance and transformation in the heart of the city.
1. My favourite yoga studio which is centralised and easily accessible. I enjoy the relaxing ambience here and happy for joining Master Saumik and other awesome instructors classes here. My posture flexibility is improving and body feel so much at ease step by step. The team of consultant are real friendly and helpful in assisting us too!
2. The yoga instructors are very professional. Especially Master Saumik, Kumar n Amit n Su. They are very experienced. Classes are in small groups. Clean yoga facilities. Highly recommended. Convenient location.
3. I am grateful to Master Saumik’s and Teacher Kumar’s classes for integrating the physical, psychological and a gentle touch to the spiritual aspects of yoga. I also appreciate the studio for holding space to explore the discipline of breathing well.
|8 AM – 9 PM
|252 North Bridge Rd, #03-02 Raffles City, Singapore 179103
4. Sweatbox Yoga Raffles Place
A premium boutique studio located in the heart of the city, Sweatbox Yoga at Raffles Place offers transformative experiences through its yoga classes and Yoga Teacher Training (YYT) courses. Participants praise the diverse teaching styles and strengths of the skilled instructors at Sweatbox Yoga, highlighting the valuable experience during practice. In a safe and comfortable environment, enjoy tailored yoga classes alongside the welcoming personnel at the studio for a positive experience. If you want, take your yoga practice to the next level with the Yoga Teacher Training to gain insights on alignment, self-awareness, and critical thinking. Sweatbox Yoga fosters growth and community in a safe, enjoyable space, providing a fun and relaxing way to stay fit.
1. Signed up for YYT courses. I loved both of my instructors, Lynette and Rachel have very different style and strength when it comes to their teaching but I find myself enjoy both! This course helped me to understand myself and yoga better which helps me to know when I should push myself and when should I stop. Also learn a lot about alignments and how to extend and generalise that understanding to my practice. The biggest take away is bearing a critical thinking mind when it comes to practice, now I am having a habit of thinking about the rational of teachers instructions, the sequence and the differentiation in any yoga classes I am attending. Thanks for the amazing experience, still work on my certificate tho, haha
2. Hot flow with Daryl. Mindful, great sequencing and strong class! He provided peppermint scent for us, such a sweet gesture! Classes with Daryl is a joy as its such a mindful practice; in breathe and movement!
3. Have been going for classes with Sweatbox for a while now and finally decided to take it up a notch. Doing the 200hr YTT with Lynette and Rachel was definitely a great experience. They are more than willing to share their experiences and wisdom. The weekends flashed by and I now find myself wanting to further my yoga journey. Thank you both for providing a fun and safe space to share and learn.
|54 Boat Quay, Singapore 049843
In the fast-paced environment of Raffles Place, find tranquillity and inner peace at these four best yoga studios in Raffles City. Offering a refuge, these studios provide a serene space and expert guidance for practitioners of all levels. From mindful flow classes to transformative aerial classes, choose the right class for you. Embrace the journey, find your centre, and let the transformative power of Yoga guide you towards a more balanced and peaceful life.