Indulge in the epitome of relaxation at the heart of Singapore’s bustling Raffles district. As you uncover a world of tranquility and rejuvenation, explore some of the best wellness destinations in the area. In this article, check out the three best spas and massage places in Raffles Place to enjoy the ultimate pampering session. Whether seeking therapeutic massages or holistic spa treatments, Raffles has it all.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Seasons Marina Spa
Discover tranquillity at Seasons Marina Spa. Immerse yourself in a serene environment and soothing atmosphere, offering the perfect retreat to unwind and relax. The massage spa is highly recommended for those seeking a delightful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Showcasing exceptional skills and addressing aches and pains with precision, the team of experienced massage therapists is committed to aiding in pain relief and alleviating your body’s tensions. With a serene ambience and skilled therapists, this spa provides a haven for rejuvenation and relaxation. Seasons Marina Spa is a must-visit destination for those seeking bespoke professional advice and a memorable spa experience that transcends expectations. Indulge in the epitome of relaxation at this exquisite spa in Raffles.
1. I absolutely adore the serene environment and the soothing atmosphere at Seasons Marina Spa. It’s a perfect place to unwind and relax. The spa offers a truly delightful experience, and it’s a wonderful destination for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Highly recommended!
2. I went there for the first time this week, The therapist, Joyce was assigned to me, she is very skillful, and able to find all my aches and pains and massage them out. The environment is nice and I definitely recommend this place if you are looking for some place to relax after a hard day’s work.
3. Staffs were very kind and they provided the foot spa service in a very hygienic environment. The inside was cosy and moderately dark, so I was able to relax comfortably. I’d love to visit again for the foot massage! It was the best massage experience in Singapore.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 8828 2666
Address: 6 Raffles Blvd, #01-214 Marina Square, Singapore 039594
2. The Thai Spa – Raffles City Branch
The Thai Spa at Raffles City is an authentic traditional Thai massage spa that uses traditional rituals, essential oils and aromatic herbs to enhance the overall massage experience. With a serene ambience and skilled therapists, the spa ensures a tranquil oasis in the heart of Singapore.
Traditional Thai massage encompasses manual pressure, herb extracts, and yoga postures, aimed to provide relaxation and enhance the body’s circulation. Experience one of the many traditional Thai massages offered at the spa, such as their Hot Stone Therapy, Candle Massage, or Deep Tissue Massage. Besides traditional Thai massage, The Thai Spa also offers a wide variety of modern massage styles catered according to each individual’s needs. Release the build-up tensions in your body with a relaxing massage at The Thai Spa.
1. Had the balinese massage here and it was a great experience. The place is well kept and clean. The masseuse is very good and nice. Conveniently located between the mrt and raffles city basement. Would definitely recommend and come back!
2. Booked a last-minute appointment at the Raffles branch and had an incredibly relaxing massage with Nui. Overall, it was a fantastic experience. Highly recommend!
3. Came here after work with no expectation. But oh my… i just had one of the best massage in the longest time since June and the massage quality is almost comparable to one of my spa center in Bangkok. 🏼🏼🏼 …
Operating Hours: 11 AM – 8 PM
Number: 8182 1242
Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road #B2-05, Singapore 179103
3. Spa Esprit Raffles City
Spa Esprit, located in the heart of Raffles City, offers a peaceful and relaxing spa experience. Established in 1996, the homegrown establishment continues to redefine wellness by creating unique solutions that heal the body, mind, and soul. The spa is well-known for its luxury spa treatments, blending traditional techniques with modern alternatives. They aim to provide a holistic and enjoyable retreat, reflected in its broad menu of services, which includes massages and skincare treatments.
Delivering refreshing experiences and expert therapists, Spa Esprit Raffles City is a top choice for individuals looking for a full range of treatments specially crafted to balance an individual’s body, mind and soul.
1. Love the spa and my therapist, Sharon, is really good. I did the Ultra-replenishing facial and was very relaxing. Love the neck massage too. Sharon is ver meticulous and she has good hands for massaging! Hope to return soon.
2. I have been going to Spa Esprit since more than 10 years ago. Their therapists are professional and skillful, particularly Jean who has been my regular therapist for the past 2-3 years. She is very attentive and skillful. Additionally, she always tries her best to help improve my body condition. My body always feel super good after a session with her.
3. I’ve always had a wonderful and relaxing time here. The staff are proactive and friendly, and service is always good. My therapist, Aimee, is fantastic, with the right amount of strength to soothe my achy body! Good job, everyone!
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 9 PM
Number: 6333 9530
Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Rd, #B2-24, Singapore 179103
Escape into a world of relaxation and tranquillity with these three best spas and massage places in Raffles Place. Each establishment invites you into a realm of rejuvenation, where skilled therapists and serene environments converge to create a haven for relaxation.