Whether you’re in the mood for a cosy pub or an exciting and lively bar with excellent drinks, Jurong East has it all! From unique German bars and restaurants to hidden karaoke bars, check out these three best bars and pubs in Jurong East to grab a drink with your friends and have an unforgettable night out.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1.Brotzeit German Bier Bar And Restaurant Westgate
Brought all the way from Germany to SIngapore, indulge in a remarkable dining and bar experience with authentic German flavours at Brotzeit German Bier Bar And Restaurant at Westgate. From delicious Schweinshaxn and sausages to classic Steckerlfisch and Schinkenrahmspätzle, the restaurant offers a variety of German dishes carefully crafted with the finest ingredients. The semi-outdoor setting adds to the charm, creating a vibrant backdrop while you enjoy delectable German cuisine and a variety of beers. Brotzeit German Bier Bar And Restaurant is the perfect blend of great food, quality beer, and a relaxing atmosphere. Unwind and savour the delightful moments with friends over flavorful beers and savoury German sausages.
1. We had a commendable dining and bar experience with excellent patronage service. Strongly recommended!
2. When I think of a great place for friends, I think of Brotzeit! Great food, beer and great friends!!
3. Good German food and beer. Like the semi outdoor setting. Gets a bit loud and noisy. Service was ok. But overall a nice place to catch with friends over beer and sausages.
Operating Hours: 11 AM – 11 PM
Number: 6465 9874
Address: 3 Gateway Drive #01-04, Westgate Singapore 608532
2. Tipsy Bunny
Where whimsical meets culinary delights, step into a unique dining and entertainment experience at Tipsy Bunny. One of the many creative concepts by Tipsy Collective, Tipsy Bunny is the perfect hideaway in the West, filled with fun, colourful and bright decorations. The menu is known for its mouth-watering fusion dishes, offering an impressive array of food and bar snacks perfectly complemented by the vibrant atmosphere and live night performances. Tipsy Bunny puts a twist on your classic dishes, creating a fusion of flavours and spices that suit every palate. With its delicious fusion cuisine, excellent drinks and attentive services, Tipsy Bunny is a top choice for anyone seeking a fun and memorable spot to hang out with friends.
1. My friend and I had a fantastic experience at Tipsy Bunny at Jem! Qiqi provided top-notch service, and her attentiveness and cheerful demeanour made my visit truly enjoyable. I couldn’t have asked for better service, and I’m giving it a well-deserved 5 stars!” 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
2. First time there and they had a a pretty good spread of food choices and bar snacks that went well with drinks. Even on a Thursday night, was surprised by the fact that they had live performances at the outdoor area. But my personal favourite was definitely still the Ferris Wheel of Shots♡. Would definitely want to be back here for drinks again!
3. Dining at Tipsy Bunny with my mates was an absolute blast! The band played pretty well, and we had a good time jamming with the music. Emily, our server, was fantastic. I remembered her cause she stood out for greeting us with a big smile and helped us choose the best dishes from the menu. The food was incredibly tasty, topped off with the refreshing drinks offered. Emily’s friendly and attentive service made our experience unforgettable. Tipsy Bunny isn’t just a restaurant; it’s a place where amazing service and delicious food come together for a great time. We can’t wait to go back!
Operating Hours: 12 PM – 1 AM
Number: 8028 0093
Address: 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #01-05 JEM, Singapore 608549
3. L Bistro
Hidden within Vision Exchange near Jurong East MRT, L Bistro is a small and cosy karaoke pub for those looking for a place to relax and unwind after a long day. Grab a drink from one of the many alcoholic beverages, including beers, whiskies, sakes and more. For an unforgettable experience, the bar welcomes guests to step on stage and sing along to their favourite karaoke song or enjoy the live karaoke sessions performed by others. The positive experience is enhanced by the outstanding customer service, great ambience and well-crafted drinks, making L Bistro the perfect spot to chill out for a lovely evening.
1. Was finding for a place to wind down and randomly walked into this small cosy open karaoke pub. Service at the get-go was really great and the waitresses were warm and approachable. Had an excellent time listening to other patrons sing and just chilling. Atmosphere was good and would definitely come here again!
2. L Bistro is a awesome place to chill out!!! I want to recommend Joycelyn for her excellent customer service. She was attentive, knowledgeable, and made my experience very positive.
3. Great atmosphere and great drinks! Drinks mixture are exceptionally nice with great hosts (cheryl and Joanne)! Will always come back for drinks. Pls visit them more often!
Operating Hours: 5 PM – 1 AM
Number: 9888 7789
Address: 2 Venture Dr, #02-38 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526
As pubs and bars become more lively at night, check out these three best bars and pubs in Jurong East. These bars and pubs are the perfect places to hang out with friends and have a drink, offering excellent drinks, live music, and a vibrant atmosphere.