Watches are a functional timepiece that helps us keep track of the time and stay organized with our routines and schedules. Apart from using it as a way to tell the time, watches can also elevate your outfit or serve as a memento. The intricate designs and artistry put into creating each watch serve both boxes for function and form. In this article, discover the three best watch shops near Chinatown MRT to shop for watches and find your perfect timepiece.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. All Watches Chinatown Point
Explore All Watches’s vast collection of timepieces and experience exceptional service in Chinatown Point. With years of experience in the business, All Watch is a reputable and well-trusted shop by many. The store serves as an authorized retailer for over 20 established watch brands and has partnered with brands such as Longines and Tissot. Discover the perfect watch to suit your style and preferences with expert guidance from the friendly staff at All Watches. From renowned brands to exquisite selections, All Watches ensures a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience. Whether you’re seeking a watch for a special occasion or as a thoughtful gift, the watch shop provides you with a wide range of watches to choose from. Elevate your watch collection with a visit to this reputable timepiece haven.
1. Got my PRX 80 here with Don. Very efficient in helping me decide which selection I should go with.
2. Thank you Don for the professional service and friendliness to help find perfect watches as a wedding gift.
3. Bought a Tissot PRX Power 80 at the shop. Found them based on Google search of Tissot dealers in SG. Don responded to my query on watch availability very quick and with great detail. once I came to the shop he was very helpful, both with completing my watch purchase and also discussing other watches in the shop which I am interested in. Great buying and customer service experience.
|11 AM – 9 PM
|133 New Bridge Rd, #01-21 Chinatown Point, Singapore 059413
2. Bronze Age
Breathe new life back into luxury pre-loved watches at Bronze Age. Established in 1995, Bronze Age has been in the watch business for over 20 years. The shop originally started out as a small 250 sq ft shop selling a range of watches from Omega and Rolex and a bunch of vintage and dress watches. Driven by their belief in providing their customers with high-quality watches and exceptional services, Bronze Age has since expanded its services, providing not only trade-in services but also restoration for quartz and mechanical fine timepieces, and battery and leather strap replacement. Immerse yourself in a curated collection of timepieces that blend craftsmanship and style, and where every watch is a testament to precision and artistry.
1. Friendly and superb service. Most importantly, they are very helpful and honest.
2. I brought my watch here to be serviced. Uncle David did an amazing job in less than a week. He assured me my watch is in good hands. Thank you. Will come again for all my future watches.
3. Super friendly owner, called and ask for battery changing. still serve me even thou not much profit can be earned by them. unlike other shop that just want to earn your money . will go back if i need any watch service or maybe get a new watch here
3. Chrono Exchange Watches & Jewellery
Express the value of your time with authentic premium second-hand watches from Chrono Exchange Watches & Jewellery. Specialised in retailing second-hand watches, the shop offers a wide range of premium watches, including Rolex, Omega, Patek Phillippe, and more. They maintain the highest level of particularity when it comes to selecting and accepting watches from various dealers and customers. Each watch is carefully selected and inspected before the store buys over the watches to guarantee 100 % authenticity. Chrono Exchange Watches & Jewellery aims to build a strong and unwavering relationship with its customers by applying trust, honesty, integrity, and excellence in all of its products and services.
1. Sold an AP ROO here a while back. Fair value for watch. Bought an Omega Seamaster from here too. Good service.
2. Trusted boss good in servicing n very friendly.
3. The boss and the lady boss are very kind and provide good service.
Whether you are looking for a timeless classic or a modern statement timepiece, check out these three best watch shops near Chinatown MRT to explore the world of elegance and precision craftsmanship.