Experience the vibrant nightlife of Orchard Road, Singapore’s bustling shopping district. Orchard Road. With exceptional cocktails and distinctive atmospheres, these top pubs and bars are the best spots to visit if you are looking for a nice bar in Orchard. Explore the top-rated establishments to find the perfect spot to unwind and experience the vibrant Orchard nightlife.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
Ranked among the top 50 bars in Asia and consistently holding its position in the World’s Best Bars, the Manhattan bar transports you from Singapore to 19th-century New York, capturing the essence of the Manhattan scene with its velvet furniture, soft ambient lighting, and luxurious drapery. The bar recreates the opulence of old New York glamour to fully immerse you into the experience as you savour their specially crafted cocktails, rare whiskies, and American-style food.
1. Came back after 2 years for our birthday celebration. Quality of drinks are maintained which is surprisingly rare nowadays. Atmosphere is still as good as we remember. Will return to try out their large selection of mixes!
2. Wonderful ambiance and delightful popcorn and desserts, but the cocktails fell short. It felt like the focus was more on presentation than flavour. The whisky sour left much to be desired, and the granny smith was essentially just a dressed-up underwhelming vodka apple.
3. Another gem of a place in Singapore, and loved my first ever cocktail centric brunch experience. The setting really did remind me of places I have visited in New York, but with better food. Not a vast selection, but every element available is of top quality. A very relaxed setting with great service. We loved the range of cocktails, and our party made good use of the Bloody Mary trolley which gave a nice feeling of theatre. Very nice relaxed atmosphere in this adults only brunch location, in comparison with the other great brunch locations in this fair city. I think we need to come again!
Operating Hours: Monday: CLOSED | Tuesday to Thursday: 5 PM-12 AM | Friday to Saturday: 5 PM-1 AM | Sunday: 12 PM-3 PM
Number: 6725 3377
Address: 1 Cuscaden Rd, Level 2, Singapore 249715
2. The Other Room
The Other Room is one of the most popular hidden bars in Orchard, with its new and innovative concept of Cask-finished spirits and cocktails. Each spirit is meticulously crafted by master blender Dario Knox who is internationally recognised for his exquisite bartending skills and dedication to creating exceptional cocktails. Crafted by a team of skilled experts, the premium spirits are meticulously aged in small oak casks in-house for a well-balanced flavour. The pricing at most bars falls within a similar range, but if you’re looking for a cheap bar in Orchard, The Other Room is worth considering.
1. Secretly located inside the grand Marriott hotel. The staff is really friendly and ur name will be written on the table when reservations are made. The cocktails are delicately crafted, it feels like I’m tasting a creative art piece. The atmosphere is great for people to chit chat while adventuring through the different cocktail choices.
2. Great place for some nice cocktails. Great atmosphere and service. The location is a bit hidden in the lobby of the Marriott hotel. But definitely worth the visit.
3. Nice place with a speakeasy vibe. Creative drinks with a flair for presentation. We had 6 cocktails in total and the originals from the bar are amazing! Great combination of flavours, well balanced too. Atmosphere is relaxed and informal.
Operating Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 6.30 PM-2.30 AM | Sunday and Monday: CLOSED
Number: 8300 6085
Address: 320 Orchard Rd, Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, Singapore 238865
3. The Horse’s Mouth
The Horse’s Mouth is a pioneer hidden bar in Singapore that provides an authentic izakaya Japanese dining experience beloved by both locals and Japanese visitors. Hidden within Uma Uma Ramen, access this hidden gem through the restaurant where delightful ramen bowls are served to discover the bar’s specialty cocktails, exclusive sakes, Nihon beers and whiskies. Pair your drinks with their selection of Japanese snacks and sharing plates for a delightful experience.
1. What a great experience we had at Nomi dining Bar. The food was quite innovative and tasted impeccable. You can have different style dishes like sashimi, tempura, yakitori style – works for every taste! The staff was professional and attentive, hence I would definitely recommend trying this restaurant.
2. We had an enjoyable time here on a Friday night. Drinks were very good, my favourite was a cocktail called ‘#12’ I think. Bar snacks were yummy as well and went well with the drinks. Ambience was lovely! Can only imagine how much nicer it would be if there was some music (not allowed now due to covid restrictions). Will be back one day! Good date night place for hubby and I 🙂
3. Nice hidden bar with 3 separate discrete entrances. Nice ambience and great spread of spirits. Has an interesting menu of cocktails and a wide selection of foods provided by the ramen shop above and the Japanese restaurant next door. Easily located down orchard road with convenient parking nearby as well. Well worth a visit!
Operating Hours: Wednesday and Thursday: 5.30 PM-12 AM |Friday, Saturday and PH Eve: 5.30 PM-1 AM | Sunday to Tuesday: CLOSED
Number: 8188 0900
Address: 583 Orchard Rd, #B1 – 39, Singapore 238884
Located on the 11th floor of the Pan Pacific Hotel, Florette stands as one of the newest bars near Orchard Road. Specializing in oysters, champagnes and cocktails, the bar draws inspiration from botanical elements and incorporates it into their drink selection. Alongside a premium array of champagnes, the bar offers a specially curated cocktail menu categorized into four themes: root, shoot, flower, and fruit. Elevate your experience with perfectly crafted seafood paired with your drinks by Chef Pedro Samper.
1. Came for afternoon tea, and it was pretty good. Menu is interesting as they have a good balance of sweet, sour and savory flavours. Love the beautiful Wedgwood tableware and service.
2. Amazing bar that was recently opened in June 2023. The ambience of the bar is amazing. Perfect for dates. The drinks are a delight. Nothing I tried disappointed me. I was lucky to be hosted by the 3 bartenders (Mai, Jen, Leslie. <If I spelt your name wrongly, I am sorry!!) Good conversations and great drinks, what more can 1 ask for. It’s definitely a great place to visit!!
3. Pan Pacific Orchard is a breathtaking hotel and my visit to Florette left me even more stunned. My visit to Florette started off with a customised order of Bloody Mary. The night was then filled with their signature cocktails, oysters and the peppers which were impeccable. Hospitality from Mai and all the staff made the experience very comfortable. Florette is definitely a must-try for a catch up session or date nights. The night passed way too quickly hence the 2 pictures so you’ll only have to check it out yourself
Operating hours: Tuesday to Sunday: 3 PM-1 AM | Monday: CLOSED
Number: 6991 6876
Address: 10 Claymore Rd, Level 11 Garden Terrace, Singapore 229540
Whether you’ve had a long day at work or an extensive shopping spree, Orchard Road offers the best bars in Singapore, providing unique drinks and atmospheres. From stylish cocktail lounges to trendy rooftop bars, this guide will help you find the best Orchard pubs and bars for the perfect night out.