Looking to shed those pounds and improve your health and well-being? There’s more than just one gym in Jurong East to help you! Gymming is a popular way for many Singaporeans to stay healthy and active, as well as serve as a hobby to spend leisure time. For the many Singaporeans residing in the West side of Singapore, here are some of the best gyms near Jurong East MRT to visit and get that heart rate pumping!
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Extreme Fitness @ The Chevrons
Extreme Fitness at The Chevrons achieves outstanding outcomes with a variety of efficient training regimens. Members applaud the coaching’s effectiveness, citing considerable weight reduction and power increases. Quality exercises are ensured by the gym’s well-equipped equipment and competent trainers. For years, the patient, competent trainers have built a welcoming, supportive environment that makes every session delightful. Returning members praise the supportive, inspiring coaching that sets Extreme Fitness apart. It remains the #1 suggestion for people looking for transforming fitness experiences, with proven outcomes, supporting coaching, and a stimulating environment.
1. Been a member since the last 6months under a coaching program for fatloss the results has been amazing having lost 10kg with coach velu. The training is a good variety of strength and cardio and boxing. My fat levels are down and strength has increased. The gyms are well equipped and trainers are really professional. Cant recommended any other gym than extreme fitness definitely the best.
2. Been training with extreme fitness for 3 years. Personal trainers were very patient and knowledgeable. Very nice environment with friendly coaches and fellow gym members. I thoroughly enjoyed the training sessions.
3. I have been a member since 2019 and I lost about 9 pounds within 2-3 months. I have joined back the gym programmer after few year as I was busy with work and life commitments. I really enjoyed the coaching as it very encouraging and supportive. I been to other places for training but extreme fitness stands up. The coaching and environment is very motivating. Highly recommended.
Operating Hours: Open 24 hours
Number: 8522 6746
Address: 48 Boon Lay Wy, #01-06, Singapore 128020
2. Fitness First – Westgate
Fitness First at Westgate is a contemporary and popular gym, however packed during peak hours. Despite difficulties with class registration, it has contemporary, well-maintained facilities, including a beautiful pool. The kindness of the personnel adds to its allure. The clean and plentiful equipment, big studios, and well-kept amenities, such as lockers and showers with premium features, all contribute to a positive gym experience. Despite the absence of certain former features, it remains a highly recommended option due to its cleanliness, contemporary equipment, and inviting setting, catering to fitness lovers looking for a well-equipped and comfortable training area.
1. Great branch, one of the newer branches. It is, however, very popular and packed during peak hours. It is quite difficult to register for a class of my choice. But it’s got newer facilities and a very nice pool. Staff are friendly too. I just hoped they have not converted to the infused water. I miss my isotonic soda! Please bring it back!
2. Place was really nice and new. Equipment were clean and enough for everyone to use. Studio for classes is big too. Lockers, changing room and toilet was really clean and well kept. Would definitely recommend 🙂
3. very nice facility and friendly staff. the shower room is clean and has dyson hair dryers, and other items that makes the whole gym experience worthwhile. Also has a nice pool with lounge chairs.
Operating Hours: 6 AM – 10 PM | Weekends 8 AM – 8 PM
Number: 6713 9120
Address: 3 Gateway Drive mall, #05-01 Westgate, 608532
3. Onyx MMA
Looking for a gym that offers a different experience? Jab, cross and hook your way to achieving your dream physique with Onyx MMA! A martial arts gym geared for fitness as well as competition, they have extensive classes as well as self-training slots and equipment, including free weights and other cardiovascular equipment. For those tired of simply pumping iron, Onyx MMA bring a refreshing take on just how entertaining pursuing fitness can be by incorporating martial arts as the core of their training programs.
1. Instructors are so enthusiastic and willing to help, despite them having their own personal targets and career, which I have found is so rare. Such a nice welcoming, friendly and courteous environment encouraged by the instructors and the nice folk who run the club. Finally found a club I can call home!
2. I had a lot of fun there, really enjoyed my time at the gym and it’s my second month I’m going. Great service and friendly trainers. I came to know of onyx from these reviews and Im glad i went to onyx. I am posting this review out of my own gratitude there 🙂
3. Best place to learn martial arts and strength training. Excellent, professional and motivating trainers. I just luv the vibe in this gym. Super clean and well maintained gym.The front desk staffs are so helpful and warm. Kudos to Onxy’s Trainers & staffs at Jurong branch !!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Operating Hours: Monday-Friday: 7 AM – 10 PM | Saturdays: 9 AM – 4 PM | Sundays: 9 AM – 2 PM
Number: 8727 2788
Address: 10 Science Centre Rd, #01-02, Singapore 609079
As it can be seen from the great amenities offered by fitness establishments in this area, finding a gym in Jurong East can be a breeze if you just know where to look! What are you waiting for? Kick-start your fitness journey with one of these 3 best gyms near Jurong East MRT today!