Unbeknownst to the rest of Singapore, Westsiders have been frequenting these few spas when in need of a foot or body massage in Jurong East to take care of their sore muscles and aching joints. With the myriad of amenities in the bustling Jurong East, a visit to the spa is a must when in the area. A lively and busy area, these massage spas near Jurong East MRT serve as a quick getaway from the workday rush, providing great comfort and relief to those weary from a long day of constant movement and commute.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Foot Artisan Reflexology
Specialising in the ever-popular foot reflexology branch of massage, this Jurong East massage spa offers the very best in terms of experienced, well-trained and attentive staff. With a cozy interior and comfortable environment, Foot Artisan Reflexology offers up one of the best prices to go along with an amazing massage. For Westsiders looking to take the edge of their busy schedule, Foot Artisan Reflexology is one of the best places to frequent when it comes to soothing those sore feet and undoing those knots from a long day of work.
1. Our new favorite massage place – it definitely deserves it’s 5 star rating! The foot reflex + body massage is very value for money, especially considering the staff are very professional, well trained and polite. Chanced upon this outlet by accident the first time, but we’ve come back multiple times since then.
2. Comfortable environment and professional massage services. 10 thumbs up. Prices reasonable too. Definitely will visit again to loosen those knots.
3. Visited in the afternoon and there was no crowd. Environment was pleasing, clean and relaxing. Great foot reflexology and reasonably priced. Every part of the feet was massaged and on point. The masseur (Mr Long) even focus on the toes (which not many places do). Highly recommend this place!
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 8726 7033
Address: Blk 135 Jurong Gateway Rd, #01-319, Singapore 600135
2. M2 Massage
Open 12 hours a day all week long, M2 Massage is here to relieve tension and stress from your tired body. Decked out with various “Best in Singapore” awards from various award authorities, this is one of the best places for a foot and body massage that Jurong East has to offer. With licensed and certified staff members who communicate with clients closely regarding massage pressure and strength, M2 Massage is a must-visit for those in need of a great massage on a budget. For those looking to become a regular, M2 Massage also offers an Exclusive Club Program aimed at helping frequent visitors stretch their dollars!
1. Everyone in the M2 team has been great, very professional and friendly. Kuss on the team in particular is a torture specialist but in a good way, and knows how to iron out knots from too much desk time!
2. My second time with Emma. She allows me to have my “me” time (no chatting) to enjoy massage. It was indeed a relaxful moment. She somehow knew that my eyes areas were tensed after my school assignment and she did a facial massage. Omg! It was sooo nice. I wish i could extend the timing
3. We had Liza and Andy as our massage therapist. Both were professional. They arrived on time exactly. They were very communicative, checking in to ensure that the pressure was right, and adjusting accordingly to our preferences. The massage was great and I would highly recommend their services.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 8752 0086
Address: 2, #14-02 Venture Dr, Regus – Singapore, Vision Exchange, 608526
3. Qian Zu Yuan
Preferring a different approach to foot and body massages, Qian Zu Yuan gets technical when it comes to applying their knowledge. With methods influenced by Traditional Chinese Medicine, Qian Zu Yuan combines both knowledge and physical skill to bring every visitor the ultimate healing experience with their massage services. Be it a body or foot massage, this Jurong East massage spa is capable of delivering great relief that will have you forgetting about the rigours of daily life in Singapore in no time!
1. Qian Zu Yuan gave me a superb Chinese massage experience. Stellar service and expert technique combined with a serene environment gave way to rejuvenation. Highly recommended for a restorative retreat. Five stars!
2. Its hard for me to find a massage place that suits me… I told masseuse the strength and pain points and they are very willing to listen and help me. The environment upstairs is quiet and clean…most of the masseuses are very skillfull. I introduced my friends and family to go for a massage and they are very satisfied too. Highly recommend for this wonderful place and sure i will be there again soon.
3. Very skillful, led by manager with 3 decades of experience. Adorable prices and caring masseuse. This is more TCM than relaxation, but they know what they’re doing
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10:30 PM
Number: 6569 6640
Address: 256 Jurong East St 24, Block 256, Singapore 600256
4. Kang Zhi Yuan Tui Na Massage
Kang Zhi Yuan Tui Na Massage keeps things simple, presenting a clean and minimalist interior that allows you to fully immerse yourself in the foot and body massages provided by their professionally-trained team. With effective and strong fundamentals honed to perfection, Kang Zhi Yuan Tui Na Massage is one great spa in Jurong East that prides itself on being one of the best in the area. A definite must-visit for newcomers and regulars alike, Kang Zhi Yuan Tui Na Massage is ready to ease the pains away with their expertise and experienced hands.
1. I went tuina because I pulled the tendon in my ankle and shoulder. She was really good in helping me loosen up my shoulder and ankle. While it was painful at time, she was are to assure me why that was the case. I would definitely be going back to see her
2. The place is quite small but Coco is really good. Felt much more relaxed after the massage.
3. I have been going for massage for many years, but I have never met a good massage therapist. Recently I came to Kangzhiyuan and met Coco massage therapist. I think I met the most professional one. Years of numbness in my hands and feet, frozen shoulders, and pain in my waist and legs have been significantly improved. The nocturia and urinary retention are completely gone. Coco has a strong sense of responsibility. Always consider customers and trustworthy!
Operating Hours: 11 AM – 9 PM
Number: 9625 1199
Address: Jurong East St 24, #01-235 Block 253, Singapore 600253
For residents staying in and around the area, there is no shortage of spas that offer a great massage for your foot and body Jurong East has to offer. Visitors to the area are sure to be delighted by the vast amount of services, shopping malls and sights to see in this highly cosmopolitan neighbourhood. Just remember to end off your visit with a trip to any of these spas in Jurong East!