Pilates aims to improve the body’s strength, flexibility, posture and balance through low-impact exercise. Each program can be tailored to an individual’s fitness needs, aiding in enhancing their posture and achieving a toned body. Additionally, it can also help alleviate discomfort in the lower back and shoulder areas, alleviating any stiffness and tightness throughout the body. From personalized sessions to group classes, check out these three best Pilates studios in Bukit Timah, Singapore. Each studio brings a unique approach to fostering core strength, flexibility, and holistic well-being.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Options Pilates Studio – Bukit Timah Branch
Options Pilates Studio is an international Pilates studio chain based in Singapore, with studios opened across Asia, including Hong Kong and Seoul. Embark on a transformative journey under the expert guidance of instructors, providing a holistic approach to wellness and overall well-being. The spacious studio boasts excellent facilities, creating an ideal environment for Pilates enthusiasts. Options Pilates Studio in Bukit Timah offers private sessions, group mat and reformer classes, depending on your preferences. With a keen eye on forms, posture, and movement, the team of dedicated instructors at Options Pilates Studio are always ready to guide and support you. Elevate your fitness experience at Options Pilates Studio, achieving strength, alignment, and holistic health.
1. I’ve been a student of Pilates at Options Group Bukit Timah for almost 2 years. The studio is spacious and the facilities are excellent. I’ve been very fortunate to meet my favourite pilates teachers Jessie and Lila who help me achieve my strength goals and are super patience with guidance on recovery as I’m physically active and sometimes too sore. I’m in the best shape I’ve been for years thanks to Jessie and Lila and huge thanks for all the continuous support 🙂
2. I have been trying pilates with many other instructors. Jessie C is one of best instructor in Singapore! She has really good understanding of body posture and structure. She helps me solve my long term back problems! Highly recommend and thank you Jessie for fixing my body issues!
3. We took a trial session with Jessie, and there was no doubt about engaging her as our private instructor! During our trial she thoroughly accessed our body alignment. She has a very keen and sharp eye on body forms, patiently correcting us, sharing “homeworks” for us to practise and improve. We always look forward to class with Jessie!
Operating Hours: –
Number: 6469 0747 | Whatsapp: 9650 5787
Address: #03-03 Sime Darby Centre, 896 Dunearn Rd, 589472
2. Made To Move Studio
Made To Move Studio is a beacon of excellence in Pilates, creating a restorative space for tailor-made healing. Led by a team of dedicated instructors, the studio specialises in private pilates classes, rehabilitation & massage therapy and their signature equipment-based group class. Each pilates programme is tailored according to the individual’s needs and level, whether you are recovering from injuries or seeking overall fitness.
The studio’s supportive environment ensures positive outcomes in four months or less, achieving optimal wellness. Centred on the Made To Move System, a three-step approach encompassing postural analysis, Pilates fundamentals, and tailored-made exercises according to individual assessments, the studio provides insights into your body. The team at Made To Move Studio truly make Pilates an enriching journey toward holistic well-being.
1. Every time I’m in Singapore I work with Mel and can say this is the best pilates instruction I have ever had. She is focused, experienced and fun too! She supports your own learning about your body and progresses with you through the sessions, working on your problem areas for long term improvement. Highly recommend Mel and her well kept studio!
2. I started classes at Made To Move shortly after slipping a disc in my back, I immediately started noticing changes and after a few months of weekly sessions I’m totally pain free. My partner and I have had sessions with Mel, Raj and May, all of whom are super knowledgeable and supportive. My posture and awareness of protecting my back when exercising have both improved significantly. Cannot recommend these guys enough!! 🥰
3. I have been attending sessions with Rajween for the past three months and it has been a joy to attend her classes! She ensures that you engage the right muscles for the various moves and is very encouraging too. I do see improvements in my posture and overall strength after starting Pilates and will highly recommend Rajween 🙂
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 8.30 PM | Saturday: 8 AM – 4 PM| Sunday: 3.30 PM – 4.30 PM
Number: 8899 0354
Address: Balmoral Plaza, 271 Bukit Timah Road #04-10, Singapore 259708
3. Pilates Kinetics
With a focus on personalized programs, Pilates Kinetics provides Pilates for all, regardless of age, athletic ability or experience. The studio focuses on designing low-impact, high-intensity movements, tailoring each workout to the individual’s fitness goals, aiding in their fitness development to build core strength, flexibility, and better posture. The studio offers both private sessions and group classes catering to diverse preferences to allow clients to choose the level of personalized attention that best suits their needs. Discover the transformative benefits of Pilates at Pilates Kinetics, where movement meets mindfulness for a balanced and revitalizing experience.
1. They are super! Must come n try with no regrets! Very passionate n professional trainers! Truly wonderful 👍👍👍 …
2. I suffered upper hip bone damage due to intensive dance competition and degeneration. My instructor Theng Theng makes a lot of effort to devise suitable pilate programs and exercises that open my hip and reduce tightness in my thighs. Theng Theng always encourages me with her gentle words and sweet smiles. I really appreciate her for curing me. Thank you.
3. Fantastic Pilates studio with wonderful instructors who take their craft very seriously, and genuinely want and give their best for their clients. Pilates has been life changing for me, no other exercise comes close. Instructor Hong Chin deserves a special shout out- her gift of teaching, ability to get me to understand my own physiology during exercises, attention to detail and her commitment to my growth and well being are remarkable.
Operating Hours: Monday – Wednesday: 8.30 AM – 8.30 PM | Thursday: 8.30 AM – 6.30 PM | Friday & Saturday: 8.30 AM – 5 PM | Sunday: 2 PM – 5 PM |
Number: 8877 0348
Address: 557 Bukit Timah Rd, #02-10/11, Singapore 269694
These three best Pilates studios in Bukit Timah, Singapore are your gateway to achieving strength and overall wellness. Embrace the transformative power of Pilates and embark on a journey to a healthier, more balanced life in this picturesque corner of Singapore.