One of the oldest residential estates in Singapore, Tiong Bahru is a quaint estate that carries much of Singapore’s best hidden secrets. From trendy hip cafes to older, more established businesses, Tiong Bahru carries a unique aesthetic and feel that combines both the old and new. For those in need of a soothing, relaxing massage, Tiong Bahru has quite a few competent options to choose from when it comes to the best foot and body massage spas near Tiong Bahru.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Live Spa
Looking for a foot and body massage in Tiong Bahru? The first entry on our list of must-visit massage spas in Tiong Bahru would be the well-established and conveniently located Live Spa.
Allow yourself to experience true relaxation and stellar service. When it comes to a genuinely relaxing massage, Tiong Bahru happens to be home to Live Spa. This highly-rated massage spa boasts a team of experienced and professional masseuses capable of providing spa services such as Full Body Massage, Foot Massage and Cupping/Scraping. Located near Tiong Bahru MRT, Live Spa combines both convenience and quality to allow for the best customer experience.
1. Was recommended to try this place since I was around the area. Very reasonable price for a great massage and body scrub. Therapist Xiao Yu was excellent and professional. Had a lovely warm shower after. Would definitely be back for more! Thank you for the kind service and experience.
2. Lovely place to get good massage! I love how they cater to your pain tolerance and preference – staff here (regardless of gender) are friendly but they prefer to speak mandarin. Despite that, their massage skills are good so it’s not like you came here to have a conversation anyway. My go to place every time I need a good foot massage.
3. Went for a last minute full body massage and the masseuse was lovely, very attentive and used the perfect amount of pressure! The price is so reasonable and I’ll definitely be coming back 🙂 if you’re looking for a good value, quality massage in Singapore then this is the place!
Operating Hours: 9 AM –10:30 PM
Number: 6221 4889
Address: Seng Poh Road, #01-45 Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore 160071
2. Le Mandarin Spa
Featuring a certified roster of experienced therapists, Le Mandarin Spa Prides itself on its varied services, all of which are performed by professionals to an exquisite standard. Located close to Tiong Bahru MRT, this spa features a larger, well-designed interior with comfortable accommodations to ensure total comfort and enjoyment during your visit.
Offering a wide variety of popular massage services such as Oriental Massage, Hot Oil Therapy, Candling and Foot Reflexology, Le Mandarin Spa aims to provide the best spa massage experience that will have you coming back for more.
1. The place is wonderful, clean and everything is perfect. The staff really professional and polite. The massage therapist was Nina, thanks to her for helping me to get better because I had some stiffness on my leg and now I’m better. For sure I’ll go back again
2. This spa is by far the best one I have been to. I was lucky enough to be attended by Timi, who in my opinion is an excellent therapist. Her massage technique is very good and really loosen up my stiff back and shoulders. I highly recommend her.
3. It was my first visit to Le Mandarin Spa today, clean and great environment. Attended by the new therapist Miki, pretty and professional. The massage strength was good and the back stepping was so relaxing, especially after the gym session. I will definitely see her again next time.
Operating Hours: 9 AM –10:30 PM
Number: 6377 0628
Address: 22 Havelock Rd, #01-711, Singapore 160022
3. Wonderful Finger Massage
Yet another gem nestled in the heart of Tiong Bahru, Wonderful Finger Massage takes a more traditional approach. Boasting a beautiful traditional Oriental interior design and a team of experienced masseuses, this Tiong Bahru massage spa offers the best of both worlds in both ambience and services rendered.
Wonderful Finger Massage offers the usual massages honed to a high standard, such as their Shoulder to Full Body Massages, alongside more specialized treatments such as Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy/Detox and Electrotherapy. For those who appreciate a great massage with experienced hands, Wonderful Finger Massage is the premier choice.
1. Excellent massage spot nested in Redhill / Bukit Merah area. I’ve tried several masseures so far and the standard is really good! It is far better than popular ones in bugis & chinatown. Massage is rather personal experience, so it really depends on what style you like. Here, I like that my pain & tension are effectively reduced, but not done in a very painful manner. Overall, great experience! Don’t need to sign package to be locked.
2. One of the best place to visit if you have back pain, muscle strain, sciatica pinched nerves or just fatigue. Therapists are very experienced and certified especially (Ai Ling) who also does bio electrotherapy to assist with pain management which is very rare. This have to try for yourself as sometimes deep tissue massage would not be able to resolve your issues and it is less painful. Advise to call and book in advance.
3. Came for a one hour foot and 30 min massage. Business is good, I was lucky a masseur just free up, as the people after me have to wait for 30-60min for their massages. From the staff’s conversation, it seems like the masseur assigned to me is quite new, but her massage is good. Strong pressure as I would like which help to smooth out the knots in my shoulders. Staff are warm and friendly too. No selling of packages after. Will highly recommend.
Operating Hours: 10:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Number: 6904 2298
Address: Blk 116 Bukit Merah View, #01-225, Singapore 15116
4. Relax Spa
Located away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, this shophouse massage spa in Tiong Bahru carries a unique charm and ambience. A massage spa conducive to those looking to undo those knots and sores from the rigors of daily life, Relax Spa combines both fair prices and high quality services. Equipped with a membership system that offers perks such as free massage sessions, Relax Spa is one massage spa in Tiong Bahru with customer satisfaction and retention in mind.
With services such as Body Massage, Foot Reflexology, Ear Candling, Body Scrub, Hot Stone Massage, Relax Spa is the place to go for people looking to pick a great massage spa for regular visits.
1. Had a bad backache due to carrying heavy load during work. Booked a 2 hours slot with Lisa. She must have magical hands and elbows because at the end of the massage, I was able to walk straighter that usual.
2. Very relaxing and good massage. Anna is experienced and knowledgeable and helps to ease all my tight muscles and back pain. Highly recommended
3. The massage techniques at Relax spa are really good, and the technicians are also very enthusiastic. After the massage, you can also get a free foot soak, which relaxed my nervous mood. I highly recommend
Operating Hours: 10:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Number: 8743 4812
Address: 116 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-1639, Singapore 160116
As seen from the list of great massage places, Tiong Bahru is a place that truly has all that one can need. After a long day of exploring, shopping and cafe-hopping in this quaint and venerable area of Singapore, a great massage in one of the 4 best foot and body massage spas in Tiong Bahru is one great way to end the occasion.