Discover a selection of Tanjong Pagar accommodations, each with its unique blend of elegance, convenience, and excellent amenities to ensure a pleasant stay. These hotels are situated in the perfect location, whether you are visiting for business and need easy access to the Central Business District or simply on vacation and want to explore the best attractions and culinary options. From elegant designs to amazing amenities, discover the five best hotels near Tanjong Pagar MRT for an enjoyable stay.
Note: This list is not in order.
1. Oasis Hotel Downtown
The 27-story Oasis Hotel Downtown is a lush haven of greenery in Tanjong Pagar, recognised for its stunning architecture. With its rich vegetation and striking red exterior, the hotel stands out amid the surrounding gray buildings, captivating visitors. This urban retreat effortlessly incorporates nature into its architecture, bringing a refreshing and unique presence to the city.
Oasis Hotel Downtown is conveniently located across from Tanjong Pagar MRT station with easy access to main attractions, making it an excellent choice for all travelers. Each room is a haven of tranquility, with exquisite decor and essential amenities for guests to enjoy. With outstanding service and a warm atmosphere, Oasis Hotel Downtown guarantees an excellent stay for those seeking a dynamic urban hideaway in the city.
1. Our stay was brilliant right from the start after meeting Joelle. She was so friendly, so helpful and just a warm personality who greets you with enthusiasm and provides exceptional customer service. The room was very comfortable, spacious and quiet. The location is so handy, just across the road from the train station. We would easily stay again. Thanks Joelle and Oasia for providing us with a great stay.
2. Beautiful hotel and conveniently located. I got back late from a conference and my partner kindly kindly kindly went out and got me some takeaway noodles. The lobby is on level 12 and free to enter. I wish I had more time to enjoy the lobby. Service at reception was great and very quick. We arrived early and the staff took our bags to our room when it was ready.
3. I had a great stay at the Oasis Hotel downtown. The room was clean, well-equipped, and looked beautiful. The hotel’s central location made it easy to access everything. The restaurant food was top-notch. Special thanks to the concierge, Lucas Noel, who was friendly and went the extra mile by offering us coffee and puzzles while we waited for our taxi. Highly recommend!
Operating Hours: –
Number: 6812 6900
Address: 100 Peck Seah Street, Singapore 079333
2. M Hotel Singapore City Centre
An award-winning 4-star hotel, M Hotel Singapore City Centre creates a seamless blend of contemporary and comfort right in the heart of Singapore. The hotel is centrally located in the Central Business District, within walking distance to the Tanjong Pagar MRT for easy access to the various attractions, dining establishments and even the airport. Guests can enjoy the outstanding hospitality, complemented by the comfort of sleek and modern rooms, ensuring a delightful stay. Indulge in gastronomic pleasures at the in-house restaurant, which offers superb buffet selections. M Hotel Singapore City Centre is the ideal combination of refinement, luxury, and great service, delivering unforgettable experiences for guests.
1. I have an awesome experience with M hotel. Their staffs were super friendly, helpful and professional. Check in on a day where there was a fire drill and the whole system was down. The staff still patiently check us into our room manually with great professionalism. In addition, the staff at the M Club Lounge were accommodative and I had really good experience with the stay as a newly wedd couple.
2. Stayed here for a couple of nights. The hotel is located in the business area and close to many corporate offices. The room was very spacious compared to another hotel where I stayed last year. Each room has space for working as well with a reclining chair. There is a mini fridge, hair dryer, iron box and table in the room. There is no balcony but has a good view of the city from room. The bathroom was also spacious and with faucet for he Western toilet.
3. This is my 2 times with my family to m hotel for dinner buffet. The buffet is excellent, delicious and also the service. Value for money. I will continue going to m hotel buffet. What you like to eat everything is there. Give m hotel buffet a thumbs up.
Operating Hours: –
Number: 6224 1133
Address: 81 Anson Road, Singapore 079908
3. Amara Singapore
Amara Singapore is a 4-star flagship hotel of Amara Hotels & Resorts, located in Tanjong Pagar. The hotel is nestled within the lively Central Business District, surrounded by various local restaurants and a lifestyle mall. Experience comfort in the spacious and modern accommodation, designed to enhance your stay. The prime location, easy access to public transit, and bustling district make Amara Singapore an excellent choice for business and leisure guests. Immerse yourself in the warm hospitality and high-quality amenities that define this renowned hotel, assuring a memorable and comfortable stay in Singapore.
1. Checked in on 1 Sep and the team made my day! Yamon, Siti and Sunny were absolutely the sweetest. Stayed in the premium executive room and it was an awesome stay. Indulged in the spacious room and bathroom that comes with heated toilet seating! The room type was refurbished not long ago, comes with plenty of storage and felt so comfortable every second we’re in. Hope to see more rooms getting refurbished in the near future!
2. I recently had a stayover at Amara Hotel with my friends. My friends and I were greeted with the team of staffs, who were overall, able to provide us with great services during our course of stay. Although it was unfortunate that we were not able to fully utilise all the amenities at the hotel due to renovation works, the staffs were able to make it up (With their great services). On top of that, the food served to us during breakfast also further proved the top tier standards of Amara Hotel which I have seen over the reviews here.
3. Excellent property, reasonable prices and great unbeatable location. Surrounded by eateries and metro. Stones throw from everything you want to visit. I have stayed here for 25+ days over 4 years and return here every time. My number one choice.
Operating Hours: –
Number: 6879 2555
Address: 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
4. Sofitel Singapore City Centre
With its exceptional 5-star lodgings, the Sofitel Singapore City Centre exemplifies sophisticated elegance in the heart of Singapore. Located directly above the Tanjong Pagar MRT, the hotel offers a fast and convenient way to explore the city. The magnificent rooms combine modern elegance and comfort with thoughtful amenities, alongside breathtaking city views, bringing guests the best experience during their stay. Indulge in a delightful buffet spread at the Racines Restaurant featuring various cuisines, including authentic French classics and local Chinese cuisines, or unwind in the evening with a cocktail at 1864 The Bar. Sofitel Singapore City Centre promises an unforgettable stay, bringing elegance and convenience all in one.
1. Nice hotel that worth the 5 stars it get. the room is luxurious but not over the top. I like the virgin active pair up they have. the breakfast was good, there was even champagne in the club lounge (but the location of the lounge is a bit weird). The staffs are nice. superb location. pool was decent. it is hard to find a fault with the hotel (not cheap, but at least you are getting the quality). One of my better staycation in SG.
2. This is an impeccable and luxurious hotel. Very modern and staff are wonderful, they cater to our needs. Our room is very luxurious and modern. Bathroom has granite countertops and floor. Plenty of USB connectors. King size bed has luxurious sheets and pillows. Every thing is thought out well in this room. View is amazing of the city.
3. We live in Singapore and love this hotel. It is centrally located with easy MRT access. What make is special is the attentive and personalised service. The team members are professional, friendly and go the extra mile to make your stay memorable. Breakfast has plenty of choices, pool area is quiet and comfortable for the hotel footprint. Many choices of food nearby and hotel has a French restaurant. We prefer the Heritage view rooms as the view from the higher floors is stunning. We keep coming back for the warm, friendly atmosphere and comfortable rooms.
Operating Hours: –
Number: 6428 5000
Address: 9 Wallich Street, Singapore 078885
5. Carlton City Hotel Singapore
Carlton City Hotel Singapore stands out as a gem in the dynamic cityscape, delivering stylish, green and comfortable experiences. Designed by internationally renowned Hirsch Bedner Associates, the hotel is the epitome of class and sophistication, tailored to meet the needs of frequent travelers and eco-conscious guests.
From the hotel rooms to the dining spaces, each space has been carefully designed to enhance the overall stay. Carlton City Hotel Singapore is the standard, going above and beyond for their guests to provide a comfortable stay, exemplifying genuine hospitality with professional and welcoming staff. Relax in the various amenities offered at the hotel, including the pool and gym facilities. Carlton City Hotel Singapore is an excellent choice for those seeking a luxurious getaway in the city’s heart.
1. My first time in Singapore and im very lucky to have come across this hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and nice. The even sent a birthday cake to my husband on his birthday. The hotel room had a super nice view. The room was clean and spacious. The location was perfect! Chinatown , malls, restaurants so many things at a walking distance!! They have gym and pool ! I would comeback and recommend for sure!
2. Exceptional experience. I stayed here for two long weeks for a corporate course. It was a wonderful experience. All the staff here are always very cooperative and helpful. I would love to come back again and stay with them.
3. Stayed here recently for a quick trip and absolutely LOVED this hotel. The lobby is gorgeous, and the rooms are modern, clean and the comfiest beds! The location is perfect – lots to do in walking distance, and super close to MRT station if you need to get elsewhere. The front desk staff was so friendly and helpful, would highly recommend!
Operating Hours: –
Number: 6632 8888
Address: 1 Gopeng Street , Singapore 078862
Whether you’re looking for a modern urban hideaway or an elegant business stay, these five best hotels near Tanjong Pagar MRT perfectly reflect the essence of Singapore’s bustling culture. Explore the vibrant cityscape with the convenience of a central location, as these hotels offer easy access to cultural hotspots, dining establishments, and major attractions.