Orchard Road is one of Singapore’s bustling shopping districts, drawing crowds of locals and tourists daily. Lined with shopping malls on both sides, spend a day exploring the best malls in Orchard Road to discover a comprehensive selection of luxury and mid-range brands conveniently located in one area. Explore these four best shopping malls near Orchard MRT that offer the best shopping and dining experiences
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. ION Orchard
Renowned for its iconic and innovative architecture in central Orchard, ION Orchard includes an 8-storey retail space, an art gallery and a double-storey observation deck with a 360-degree city view. It is one of the few Orchard MRT shopping malls that are directly linked, providing convenient and direct access for visitors. Indulge in their spectacular retail scene, featuring over 300 stores offering you a diverse range of fashion, dining and entertainment experiences. From luxury fashion brands to delectable cuisines, ION Orchard provides something for everyone.
1. The highest class of shopping centres in Singapore. With almost all the luxurious brands you can look for from Rolex to Louis Vuitton and many others. With free wifi and well air-conditioned, it is the best shopping experience you can have. Food options here are also numerous from having a quick bite to a full course meal you are guaranteed to find something that will fit your taste buds. Overall great atmosphere with clean toilets, parking costs slightly higher than other areas but that is to be expected for its prime location in the heart of Orchard.
2. A new mall with a modern city atmosphere, you can buy various kinds of needs here. do you like shopping? or just stopping by to buy food? If you enjoy mall tourism and want to find a good coffee place, just take a walk in this very spacious mall. This mall also has a building style with a good design. This is one of the best malls that Singapore has. happy holidays and shopping. In this mall you can enjoy a very varied food menu. but you must try the Hainanese rice with Peking duck and don’t forget the fish balls served with hot sauce. You just walk towards the food court. good luck. In front of the mall there is an ice cream seller usually called Uncle Orchard. ice cream covered with a handful of white bread. cheap price and delicious taste.
3. One of the most famous shopping malls to visit when you’re in Singapore. High-end branded shops are located in this mall. Also, restaurants and coffee shops around this area that is worth checking.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6238 8228
Address: 2 Orchard Turn, Singapore 238801
313@Somerset is your ultimate destination for fashion, lifestyle, dining and entertainment. The mall is conveniently connected to the Somerset MRT station and Orchard Gateway Mall, making it easily accessible and within walking distance from other Orchard area malls. Explore their diverse range of global and local fashion brands, such as ZARA, Pomelo, and Cotton On. If not, you can also indulge in one of many unique dining experiences with various cuisines available at the Discovery Walk, Food Hall, or Food Court.
1. Lovely shopping building. Good shops from the big chains to the smaller and local ones. Lots of great food choices at ground level too. Nice to just stroll around, do some retail therapy or simply just past the time.
2. Nice mall. Many different shops(retail, food, etc.). There’s also a food court and arcade on the top floor. Food court overlooks some shop houses which is nice. Good mall to just come and chill. It’s located opposite a skate park as well.
3. Good location and very convenient to connect via somerset MRT nearby. Easy to alight or board a taxi around the place. Explore the place for food court and other dining options with shopping. The place could be very crowded during the weekends and also towards the evening on weekdays. A good place to hang around and explore the place.
Operating Hours: Monday – Thursday 10 AM – 10 PM | Friday – Saturday 10 AM – 11 PM | Sunday 10 AM – 10 PM
Number: 6496 9313
Address: 313 Orchard Road, 313@somerset, Singapore 238895
3.Ngee Ann City
Despite its oriental exterior, Ngee Ann City is the place to shop for renowned luxury brands. Shop from their collection of prestigious designer brands, including Dior, Goyard, Cartier, and Chanel, or explore the Takashimaya Department Store. The department store offers an impressive collection of fashion, dining, and household essentials. When you visit, allocate sufficient time to discover what Ngee Ann City has in store for you.
1. You usually spend most of the time eating and shopping in this area…. Should try and come when you are in orchard road shopping area…. Many food to choose from
2. Ngee Ann City is a testament to Singapore’s cosmopolitan allure, making it a must-visit destination for every adventurer.
3. Beautiful makeover. Have not visited Ngee Ann City since the pandamic lockdown. Storefront signs are very pretty, comfortable and nice lighting all around the mall.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 9.30 PM
Number: 6506 0460
Address: 391A Orchard Rd, Singapore 238873
4. Paragon Shopping Centre
Paragon Shopping Centre combines upscale luxury brands with mid-range options. The first level features high-end designer brands like Burberry, Gucci, and Miu Miu, while the upper levels offer a mix of mid-range brands such as Marks & Spencer, Coach, and Calvin Klein. Paragon Shopping Centre also carries a unique selection of high-end brands like Escada, G-Star and Salvatore Ferragamo for those looking to elevate their style and wardrobe.
1. One of our favourite malls that has delicious food, a large variety of shops, and seasonal exhibitions! some of our favourite places to eat here are halcyon and crane and old seng choong! there are a large range of shops from luxury brands to more affordable shops like metro. the staff are generally quite friendly as well! this mall is spacious and has a logical and easy layout. we would definitely recommend coming here for a quick break from shopping in orchard!
2. Nice upmarket mall in orchard road. Lots of dining options. Building is also home to a variety of specialist clinics at the higher levels. At the lower levels, the mall offers a variety of F&B and retail options. There are many cafes and restaurants too. There is also a supermarket and pharmacy in the basement. Metro departmental store takes up three levels here, just under toys r us, which is located at the fifth level.
3. The remodeled and expanded Paragon Mall offers many more food and beverage choices, from Din Tai Fung at the basement level to Sushi Tei on the upper floor. Young toddlers and children always look forward to using the play area located on the top floor of the main Mall building. Parents, remember to bring your child a pair of clean socks!
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
Address: 290 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238859
Whether you are walking around or shopping at the various shopping malls on Orchard Road, you can expect to find something from the variety of stores, dining options, and entertainment offered for a complete shopping experience. Start your shopping journey by starting at ION Orchard and use the underground links to explore the other best malls.