As one of the busiest districts in Singapore, known for its cultural monuments, bustling neighborhoods, busy business districts and a wide variety of dining options, discover the best four shopping malls near Tanjong Pagar MRT that are perfect for a delightful retail therapy and dining experience.
Note: This list is strictly not in order.
1. Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Located in Tanjong Pagar, Tanjong Pagar Plaza houses a range of local retailers catering to the needs of nearby residents. With grocery stores, diverse dining options, beauty salons, and more, it provides a convenient one-stop solution for all your daily essential needs. Find popular stores, including Chocolat N’ Spice, offering a variety of old-school baked goods and artisanal coffee from Equate Coffee at Tanjong Pagar Plaza.
1. Lots of food choices here. There are mixed rice stalls, noodles, Old Chang Kee Curry Times, old school bakery, Chirashi King Kong, mala, nasi padang, fruit juices, muffins, salad stall, Woobee bubble tea and Bami Express (photos and videos featured). A medium-sized NTUC FAIRPRICE supermarket is located on the first floor, along with miscellaneous items value shops. An open area with benches encourages residents to hang out and mingle.
2. One of the busiest palaces around the city center. You can find many local food groceries and food stalls around. This picture is one the common Malay rice where you can purchase around 4 dollars. Addtionally you have Fair price outlet in the the center of the plaza.
3. Good place to shop and have lunch. It has everything. There is a huge hawker centre on the second floor and retail shops on the first floor.
Operating Hours: 24/7
Address: SG, Tanjong Pagar Plz, #1, 082001
2. 100 AM
100 AM presents a diverse array of retail, lifestyle and dining catered to the vibrant and dynamic hub of Tanjong Pagar. Explore four levels of dining and retail spaces that are designed to provide a unique shopping experience. Take the chance to discover intriguing Japanese food and items at Don Don Donki and Daiso during your visit. .
1. 100 AM located at Tanjong Pagar, accessible by Tanjong Pagar MRT station with a walking distance. Nice, big shopping mall beside the Amara Hotel. Quite well-equipped with NTUC finest supermarket, Muji Cafe and shop, Don Don Donki, Pet stall, bakery, Watson’s, Guardian, bubble tea shops as well as many eatery restaurants (Japanese, etc)..
2. Small shopping malls mainly for Japanese products, there’s Daiso, Japan house, Don Don Donki, Muji and Japanese food street.
3. Small retail mall, lots of eateries, 2-3 bakeries, Starbucks, Subway and house Don Don Donki & Ntuc Finest supermarkets.
Updated April 2023. With new exciting additions of Muji, Muji Cafe, Daiso and Itadakimasu, So Good and So good Bakery, spoiled for choice now! Very happening & pleasant and gets really busy at meal times.
Operating Hours: 10 AM- 10 PM
Number: 6543 6248
Address: 100 Tras St, Singapore 079027
3. Icon Village
As the first loft-style inner-city living in Singapore this mall seamlessly integrates living spaces with retail stores. Despite being located in the bustling business district, the mall provides a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle, harmonising the coexistence of living, playing, working, and shopping. From beauty and wellness to sports and fitness, explore what the mall offers and enjoy the many dining options, including Alice Boulangere, Miraku and Bara Food.
1. Lived here for months in 2015. Perfect little 1/1 for this traveller. Loved the pool, loved the shops and wine bar, loved the quick walk to the MRT and Ann Siang Hill. Great expat residents. Such a great spot!
2. Really nice residential, with a pool at the 7th floor. And a great bagel shop on the ground floor (when it’s raining, you don’t really have to go out).
One simply cannot ask for more.
3. Icon Village is a contemporary lifestyle and dining destination located in the heart of Tanjong Pagar, Singapore. It’s known for its trendy restaurants, cafes, and unique shops. The vibrant atmosphere and mix of culinary offerings make it a popular spot for both office workers in the area and those seeking a stylish dining experience. If you’re looking for a place to enjoy diverse cuisine or explore niche boutiques, Icon Village is a chic and convenient choice in Singapore.
Operating Hours: 10 AM -10 PM
Number: 6238 1051
Address: 12 Gopeng St, Singapore 078877
4. Guoco Tower
Standing as the tallest building in Singapore, Guoco Tower comprises a 65-story mixed-use development building along with a 20-story hotel building operated by Sofitel Hotels & Resorts. Situated directly beneath both structures is a 6-story retail space that provides diverse lifestyle, dining, and entertainment experiences meticulously designed and intended to foster community connections. The underground connection seamlessly integrates the Tanjong Pagar MRT shopping mall together.
1. This place is really stunning! Has two restaurants, supermarket, rooftop infinity pool and jacuzzi and helpful and friendly concierge! The rooftop garden is beautiful and it has a gym too with machines and yoga mats and towels to borrow! The view is stunning from the sunbeds, there are also showers and a water fountain.
2. Lots of food choices for a weekend lunch or dinner. Enjoyed a family lunch with Spanish food and Japanese coffee/tea after lunch. Enjoyed the atmosphere in the open spaces filled with visitors for their weekend.
3. The Guoco Tower is a new combined-use office, retail, and residential real estate development. The basement levels are linked to the Tanjong Pagar MRT train station. The building owner has done an excellent job transforming the B2 level into a dining meeting place for office workers. There is a good selection of food and cuisine, including Japanese.
Operating Hours: 24/7
Number: 6386 8322
Address: 1 Wallich St, Singapore 078881
From fashion to food, these shopping malls in Tanjong Pagar offer the best shopping and dining experience. Plan your visit and indulge in retail therapy in Tanjong Pagar today!